• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

terra,   I think we can all agree that we all have tribulations.....   but not all tribulations are the great tribulation....

Well, OneLight explained that before I could post.

hi 

this is true ,however the "great tribulation " in which the great crowd comes out and in that tribulation and washed their clothes within the blood of Christ is our lifespan within Christ ; 

the only "time tribulation or time distress " that i have come to understand is 70 AD the end of the temple of Jerusalem ;which also put a term to the Moses age ,and so a new age start from there ,

MT 12:32 “ Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age(time left to 70 AD) or in the age to come. (the following age after 70 AD)

MK 10:30 but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions(tribulations); and in the age to come, eternal life. 

LK 18:30 who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, eternal life.”

Ah, a preterist :39:

hi 

sorry ,but i have no clue of what is a "preterist " 

could you fill me in ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

terra,   I think we can all agree that we all have tribulations.....   but not all tribulations are the great tribulation....

Well, OneLight explained that before I could post.

hi 

this is true ,however the "great tribulation " in which the great crowd comes out and in that tribulation and washed their clothes within the blood of Christ is our lifespan within Christ ; 

the only "time tribulation or time distress " that i have come to understand is 70 AD the end of the temple of Jerusalem ;which also put a term to the Moses age ,and so a new age start from there ,

MT 12:32 “ Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age(time left to 70 AD) or in the age to come. (the following age after 70 AD)

MK 10:30 but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions(tribulations); and in the age to come, eternal life. 

LK 18:30 who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, eternal life.”

Hummmmmm,,,,    Nah, I don't think so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

all this is 70 AD

Not so fast, my friend. When did the following happen in 70 AD?

Matthew 24:29-31

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

hi 

could you fill me in ?

Preterism is a Christian eschatological view that interprets prophecies of the Bible as events which have already happened. Daniel is interpreted as events that happened in the second century BC while Revelation is interpreted as events that happened in the first century AD. Preterism holds that Ancient Israel finds its continuation or fulfillment in the Christian church at the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preterism

The idea that the verses you quoted in post 10 have already been fulfilled is preterist ideology.

all this is 70 AD

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

yes and you can now add ;

Mt 13:36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” 
Mt 13:37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 
Mt 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 
Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. 
Mt 13:40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 
Mt 13:41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 
Mt 13:42 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 
Mt 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 24;29-31 

look at Daniel 2;44  and yes the powers of the heaven will be shaken : who are the powers in heaven i only know two? ;Satan and God the absolute power , so satan must have been send down and judged as Jesus said he would be ,

the sign of the son of man ; what is the sign of the "son of man " ? sign = prophecy ; so what did the son of man prophetize about ? the end of the temple of Jerusalem in violence, terrible violence ,such as mothers eating their own children ,

understand that the temple of jerusalem was known throughout the world at that time ,

and since then the message is preach for the gathering of the elect ones ,

Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 
Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.  (this generation is the one that crucified Jesus and it was about 37 years later that Titus the Roman came and destroyed the temple )

but now regarding the coming of the Lord ;

Mt 24:36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 
Mt 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 
Mt 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 
Mt 24:39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 
Mt 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 
Mt 24:41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. 
Mt 24:42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

so there are no signs ,for the coming of the Lord ,just be prepared for it ; just as Noah was 

hi 

could you fill me in ?

Preterism is a Christian eschatological view that interprets prophecies of the Bible as events which have already happened. Daniel is interpreted as events that happened in the second century BC while Revelation is interpreted as events that happened in the first century AD. Preterism holds that Ancient Israel finds its continuation or fulfillment in the Christian church at the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preterism

The idea that the verses you quoted in post 10 have already been fulfilled is preterist ideology.

well how would you call it if it is true ?

hi all

I love your comment , please do not stopped them ,i am learning with you ,

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

all this is 70 AD

yes and you can now add ;

Mt 13:36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” 

Mt 13:37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 

Mt 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 

Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. 

Mt 13:40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 

Mt 13:41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 

Mt 13:42 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

Mt 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 24;29-31 

look at Daniel 2;44  and yes the powers of the heaven will be shaken : who are the powers in heaven i only know two? ;Satan and God the absolute power , so satan must have been send down and judged as Jesus said he would be ,

the sign of the son of man ; what is the sign of the "son of man " ? sign = prophecy ; so what did the son of man prophetize about ? the end of the temple of Jerusalem in violence, terrible violence ,such as mothers eating their own children ,

understand that the temple of jerusalem was known throughout the world at that time ,

and since then the message is preach for the gathering of the elect ones ,

Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 

Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.  (this generation is the one that crucified Jesus and it was about 37 years later that Titus the Roman came and destroyed the temple )

but now regarding the coming of the Lord ;

Mt 24:36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 

Mt 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 

Mt 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 

Mt 24:39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 

Mt 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 

Mt 24:41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. 

Mt 24:42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

so there are no signs ,for the coming of the Lord ,just be prepared for it ; just as Noah was

I don't agree with your theology. In Luke 21 we read about the sign as His coming: "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." Never happened yet, or the church would of gone to be with Him and the millennium wold of taken place, and also the Great White Throne Judgment, since it all follows one another after the Great Tribulation in a timetable.

You quote part of Matthew 24 about the generation that will not pass before the second coming of the Lord. Yet, you neglect to show which generation that will be. It clearly states that the generation will be those who return to Jerusalem after it becomes a nation once again.

Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

The Israelis were scattered by the Romans and Jesus had not returned before then, so that could not of happened. The only time the fig tree (Israelis in Israel)can put forth leaves is if they were once again gathered back ti Israel, which did not happen until 1948. This is the generation that will not pass away until He returns.