Guest Judas Machabeus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I don't place much weight on Wikipedia since anyone can edit the information, as long as you are a member.   However, I believe abortion is murder.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I prefer the term pro-murder. Pro-choice is just a satanical scheme to make women think the issue is about their rights and makes them not think about the life they are killing.

Guest Judas Machabeus

I don't place much weight on Wikipedia since anyone can edit the information, as long as you are a member. However, I believe abortion is murder.

I agree in regards to Wikipedia. That's why I thought to post here. Someone suggested going to each Church and finding out what each teaches. In a perfect world sure, but my world is 60 hour work week with bible college studies on my lunch break and everything I do is done from my phone.

So for ease and expedient reasons I thought I would post here and see if anyone that belongs to those denominations could verify.

And now to stir the pot a bit.... Most believe that life begins at conception...... Let me get my spoon out to stir ;).

Can a Christian support abortion if the pregnancy came from a rape or incest (regardless how the sperm was deposited the baby is still live)? Often the rape/incest caviot is added to justify the killing of the unborn baby.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

If life starts at conception, then any woman on birth control pills can have hundreds or thousands of abortions in her lifetime without having an official procedure at the doctors office.  How about a woman that excessively drinks or exercises and unknowingly pregnant ends up having a miscarriage?  Is that equivalent to a Murder 2 charge?

Does an aborted baby guaranteed go to heaven?  It's really a blessing then since if they live they have the chance of going to hell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Being pro-choice is not the same as being pro-abortion. One can support a person's right to choice yet dislike that they choice to have an abortion.

(Oh I'm going to get it now, here I am disagreeing with everyone :shocked: )

No we do not have to support anyone or anything that is against the Bible.  I do not see how a person who is a Christian can support that type of choice.  We as believers need to fight against this murder of the unborn.  If you support that person that supports abortion that you are actually supporting abortion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I prefer the term pro-murder. Pro-choice is just a satanical scheme to make women think the issue is about their rights and makes them not think about the life they are killing.

Amen Ozzy!

Guest Judas Machabeus

If life starts at conception, then any woman on birth control pills can have hundreds or thousands of abortions in her lifetime without having an official procedure at the doctors office. How about a woman that excessively drinks or exercises and unknowingly pregnant ends up having a miscarriage? Is that equivalent to a Murder 2 charge?

Does an aborted baby guaranteed go to heaven? It's really a blessing then since if they live they have the chance of going to hell.

To answer your first part, you can not be held accountable to something you are unknowing of. With that said no one should be partaking In Anything to excess.

As for aborted and miscarriage baby, I personally believe that yes they go to heaven. They are not guilty of any personal sin.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

FYI: Birth Control Pills do not cause miscarriages. They stop ovulation in a women so that she will not release an egg. No egg, no pregnancy can happen. But if you really feel strongly about it. Then don't use birth control pill. I have no issue with people who think that birth control is wrong and choice not to use it. I do have issue with people who try to take away my personal choice to use the birth control pill. :soapbox:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Being pro-choice is not the same as being pro-abortion. One can support a person's right to choice yet dislike that they choice to have an abortion.

(Oh I'm going to get it now, here I am disagreeing with everyone :shocked: )

No we do not have to support anyone or anything that is against the Bible.  I do not see how a person who is a Christian can support that type of choice.  We as believers need to fight against this murder of the unborn.  If you support that person that supports abortion that you are actually supporting abortion.

Strong man argument.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Abortion is the taking of a life, AKA murder...right  :crazy:  We all know that murder is sin...right  :th_frusty:

X2