Rant

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As we come to the end of the Dis of Grace and the Bride of Christ will be taken and Israel will go though Jacobs troubles there will be two wars to brake the back of  islam and it wont be America. The first war will be P83 that will give islam a bloody nose and the nock out is the E38 war.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

As we come to the end of the Dis of Grace and the Bride of Christ will be taken and Israel will go though Jacobs troubles there will be two wars to brake the back of  islam and it wont be America. The first war will be P83 that will give islam a bloody nose and the nock out is the E38 war.

Yes, I believe too that Islam will receive a massive blow during Ezekiel 38-9. It may completely destroy the false religion of Satan.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Its very interesting that when the Anti_christ comes  into his power Islam can not be there .  

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I never saw it that way.  I know the AC has to be Jewish so he can convince the Jews that he is their messiah, but I never thought that islam had to be gone for that to happen. I am not disagreeing with this topic, it's just something that never occurred to me.

I never saw it that way.  I know the AC has to be Jewish so he can convince the Jews that he is their messiah, but I never thought that islam had to be gone for that to happen. I am not disagreeing with this topic, it's just something that never occurred to me.

I used to think that Islam itself would be the false religion of the Beast but now I'm not so sure.

I think that Islam is just a nuisance sent by Satan to thwart God's plans for the Jews and Israel and to try and damn a few souls in the meantime. But God cannot fulfill prophecy by allowing the Jews to rebuild the Temple while Islam is there, especially the Palestinians who are just puppets of higher Muslim authorities. Ezekiel 38 appears to be God's plan to wipe out the menace of Islam once and for all. The Muslims are holding back his plans and God never allows anyone or anything to stop his plans. However, he does have patience and has chosen to take his time and deal with Satan's inconveniences in his own way and in his own time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think the Antichrist will take credit for the destruction of Islam.......   but not before much damage to the rest of the world has happened.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

If there is to be a one world religion with one leader, it will be a combination of Catholic/Islam. That is the way the Pope is going and there are similarities.

If there is to be a one world religion with one leader, it will be a combination of Catholic/Islam. That is the way the Pope is going and there are similarities.

The problem with a combination of Catholicism and Islam or Chrislam as it is often known is that the Muslims would never, ever agree to it. To corrupt the teachings of the Q'uran is sheer blasphemy to Muslims and Muslims believe that they are superior to everybody else.

However, there may be one exception to this. Under the guise of taqiyya, Muslims may agree to go along with a form of Chrislam but this will only be temporary in order to fool the World. Their intention will be to snare in as many people as possible, then gradually remove all the Catholic elements from the religion until nothing is left but pure Islam again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What if we have a two year world war between Islam and Judeo/Christian peoples that drag out to complete economic, mental and physical collapse of society.....    those left will accept just about anything new because they can easily be shown that religion caused all this destruction.   Maybe not such a world religion as a world king and his spiritual representative.   Not that Islam and Jews and Christians and Christians all join together to form a global religion, but a total dumping of all religion for a king....   a super natural entity that can bring peace on earth....

The Apostate church, Islam and Judaism all claim the same "god" so it would be very easy for Islam to be the dominate religion after the Church is gone. The Psalm 83 battle will eliminate the Muslim threat from the countries that border Israel while the Ezekiel 38-39 war will destroy the rest of Israel's enemies for a time. The Temple will not be built on the Temple Mount but most likely in the ancient city of Shiloh, so the Muslims won't have any problem with that. This location make sense since a Temple has to be present at the Second Coming of the Lord; and if the Lord returns to the same place that He ascended from, the Mount of Olives as suggested in Acts 1:11, an earthquake will split the Mt. of Olives in two along an East-West line that creates a great valley through the center of Jerusalem. Immediately a river will fill the valley creating a waterway from the Mediterranean to the Dead Sea. The earthquake creating this East-West valley will destroy the current Temple mount and anything that may be standing upon it.

As for the Anti-Christ having to be Jewish in order for him to be accepted as the messiah, according to Ezekiel 44:6-9, this Temple will have been defiled in a way never seen in history, therefore at a time yet future to us. A foreigner un-circumsized in heart (neither Christian) and flesh (nor Jewish) will have been given charge of the sanctuary while offering sacrifices.