justfaith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there  Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

As Rustyangel mentioned he cannot be killed because he is immortal. He continues because he is allowed to as we humans are the mediators of a celestial war. We are created mortal beings who will be superior to angels in the spirit one day. Everything is as it should be, God's timing is perfect...

Are you saying God created something that cannot die  or that God cannot destroy ?

Was man created eternal ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings justfaith

As we read in Gods Word we can safely say that mans spirit is eternal,where that spirit will spend eternity is the question,,,,,not "if"......Hall is not saying God "cannot",,,,,God will have Mercy on who He will have Mercy on,there is nothing that He cannot do,,,,,,but He will not because He said He will not,,,,,He said that all the wicked will be tormented in hellfire for eternal punishment,not because He cannot obliterate them into nothingness but because it is His Will,,,,,,,,,,                                               With love,Kwik

Justice

For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong; I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. Isaiah 61:8 (ESV)

Justice

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (ESV)

And

He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD’s, and on them he has set the world. 1 Samuel 2:8 (ESV)

Mercy

For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite. Isaiah 57:15 (ESV)

~

:thumbsup:

High

"But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." Luke 12:5

Stakes

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:36

Indeed

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:47-38

Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Blessings justfaith

As we read in Gods Word we can safely say that mans spirit is eternal,where that spirit will spend eternity is the question,,,,,not "if"......Hall is not saying God "cannot",,,,,God will have Mercy on who He will have Mercy on,there is nothing that He cannot do,,,,,,but He will not because He said He will not,,,,,He said that all the wicked will be tormented in hellfire for eternal punishment,not because He cannot obliterate them into nothingness but because it is His Will,,,,,,,,,,                                               With love,Kwik

Where in the bible it says man spirit is eternal ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

John 1:1-3

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

2 Thessalonians 1:9 - Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

2 Thessalonians 1:9 - Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Galatians 6:8 - For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

John 5:29 - And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

^

^

^

^

^

^

As Rustyangel mentioned he cannot be killed because he is immortal. He continues because he is allowed to as we humans are the mediators of a celestial war. We are created mortal beings who will be superior to angels in the spirit one day. Everything is as it should be, God's timing is perfect...

Are you saying God created something that cannot die or that God cannot destroy ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there  Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Are you saying God created something that cannot die  or that God cannot destroy ?

Spirits of man and angels are eternal, and they can be "placed" where God choses to place them according to their righteousness. We are all created in God's image, which is eternal...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well if you don't need the internet then "Why are you here?  :noidea:

Since you are rejecting the biblical cannon as the word of God then how do you "rightly divide" the word of truth?  :noidea:

I am here for the same reason that you are. Do you need the internet? Was it the internet that taught the gospel of Christ to you ? Or was it the internet that saved you? 

i don't know where you got the notion that i reject anything. I accept the Lord's biblical  canon and every word that was, is and will be spoken by the Spirit of God. To rightly divide the word of truth you need to first  ask God for His Spirit and when you have received his Spirit he will lead you into all truth. Then you will know his cannon from within.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Are you saying that you reject scripture? How is it that you accept salvation since this is from scripture. If you read John carefully, you will notice the Holy Spirit brings back to memory what we have heard (scripture, since we did not walk with Christ).

Not at all.  I don't reject any of the Lord's scripture. It is indeed His Spirit that tells us what is acceptable and what is not. it is his  guiding light that lightens up the dark places.