IGNORED

Hear, O Israel: The Lord thy God is one Lord?

SUS

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The trinity / nature of God is best understood when we allow God to educate us on the subject devoid of human meddling.

The Bible clearly teaches that God the Son preincarnate (God the Word) is the lone Creator of all things created in the beginning (Isaiah 44:24, John 1:1-3, Colossians 1:13-16, Hebrews 1:2). And that the Father's only creation is the body of the Son (John 1:14b,, Hebrews 10:5, Hebrews 1:5).

yet the so-called Apostle's creed begins with:

I believe in God the Father Creator of heaven and earth...

Wrong!

God doesn't need our help.

When we realize this we can see clearly truly his Word the Bible is his version of all things and the only truth on any and all subjects. It is there we find the absolute truth to anchor all reality in.

Otherwise we are damned to relativism and only fooling ourselves and each other that we even had or know truth at all.  

I don't think it's necessarily wrong because the Word created at the word of the Father. The Father may not have done the hands on work but it is at His command

The Word is not merely an utterance of the Father but very God himself.

John 1:1-2 (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

And the onus to back your claim is yours.

Who said the Word was an utterance? I said the Word, (preincarnate Jesus) created at the word of the Father.

Okay.

Scripture verse(s) please?