SUS

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  67

No its not and of cause there is good reasoning to reject it, it's called paganism

Worthy statement of Faith.

http://www.worthynetwork.com/statement-of-faith

"We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit — the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting."

We do not require anyone to believe in our SOF to be a member,

but we do require everyone to follow the ToS to remain a member.

Please be very careful how you post  

God Bless , 

Nigel. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

it's called paganism

:o

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

None of us completely comprehends God or the Trinity. But those who eventually reject that we serve one God in trinity demonstrate that they probably do not belong to God. Genuine believers know that Jesus is God the Son in flesh, that He prayed to His Father God that the Father send Another Comforter Advocate and Helper, the Holy Spirit (John 14:16, 26) Those that do no have the Holy Spirit enlightening indwelling and sealing them do not belong to God. Romans 8:9, John 3:3, 18, 1 Cor.2:11-16.

This is not saying that new believers won't become established in this truth. God starts us off as babies, just understanding that we have done wrong, need forgiveness, and that God forgives us because of His love, demonstrated by Jesus' death for our sins and His resurrection.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

None of us completely comprehends God or the Trinity. But those who eventually reject that we serve one God in trinity demonstrate that they probably do not belong to God. Genuine believers know that Jesus is God the Son in flesh, that He prayed to His Father God that the Father send Another Comforter Advocate and Helper, the Holy Spirit (John 14:16, 26) Those that do no have the Holy Spirit enlightening indwelling and sealing them do not belong to God. Romans 8:9, John 3:3, 18, 1 Cor.2:11-16.

This is not saying that new believers won't become established in this truth. God starts us off as babies, just understanding that we have done wrong, need forgiveness, and that God forgives us because of His love, demonstrated by Jesus' death for our sins and His resurrection.

I don't have a problem with it.

it's called paganism

:o

:24:   :24:   :24:

Dear Sister,

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. Luke 12:10

It's All Good

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

For I Would Rather Be Called Godless (Pagan)

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:26-28

Then To Betray The One Who Came Down From Heaven Above

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. John 3:12-13

To Save A Wretch

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:14-15

Like Me

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:16-17

I don't think it is a case that you have to believe in the Trinity get saved.  But the Trinity is in the Bible.... 

It is demonstrated over and over in the Bible.....  

If one is a Christian there is no.... 

good reason to reject.... 

it....

No its not 

~

Without Jesus

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:5

One Has No Thing

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1 John 2:22-23

~

Now Beloved,  

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Matthew 7:13

Just How Sad Is That

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

There Is Power, Power, Wonder Working Power In The blood Of The Lamb;

http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/t/h/therepow.htm

And from Yeshua The Messiah, the Trustworthy Witness, the Firstborn of the dead and The Ruler of the Kings of The Earth- him who loves us and has loosed* us from our sins by his blood. 

And he has made us The Priestly Kingdom to God and his Father; to him be glory and Empire to the eternity of eternities. Amen. Behold, he comes with clouds and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him, and all the families of The Earth shall mourn for him; yes and amen! Revelation 1:5-7 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

There Is Power, Power, Wonder Working Power In The Precious Blood Of The Lamb.

http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/t/h/therepow.htm

As you know that you were redeemed from your worthless works which you received from your fathers, not with silver which wears out, neither with gold, But with the precious blood of The Lamb, who has no blemish or defilement in him, who is The Messiah. 1 Peter 1:18-19 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

~

What utter confusion, if the trinity is correct Don't you think....

we should get our message straighten out....

before one starts teaching it....

:thumbsup:

Beloved Please Do Not Pout

"I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for his flock." John 10:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

For Beyond Any Doubt

"I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. I know mine and am known by mine." John 10:14 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Only Our God

Yeshua said to him, "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone." "If you had known me, you also would have known my Father, and from this hour you do know him and you have seen him." John 14:6-8 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Saves

Yeshua said to her, "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Resurrection and The Life; whoever trusts in me, even if he dies, he shall live." John 11:25 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

~

Beloved, Will You Believe?

"And everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:26 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Love, Joe

~

Beloved, When One Makes The Claim That Jesus Is Their Savior

"Then, if a man shall say to you, 'Look, here is The Messiah, and 'Look, he is going there', you should not believe him." "And false Messiahs and lying Prophets will arise, and they will give signs and wonders and they will deceive if possible, even the chosen ones." "But pay attention; behold, I have anticipated this ; I have told you everything."

"But in those days, after that distress, the sun will darken and the moon will not give its light." "And the stars will fall from the heavens and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

"And then they will see The Son of Man when he comes in the clouds with great power and with glory." "Then he will send his Angels and gather his elect ones from the four winds and the bottom of the earth* even unto the top of Heaven." Mark 13:21-27 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Yet Mocks Him As Just Another Man

And reason in your souls this that also Yeshua The Messiah did: He who, while he was in the form of God, did not esteem this as a prize, that he was the equal of God,

But he stripped himself and took the form of a Servant and was in the form of the children of men, and was found in fashion as a man. And he humbled himself and was obedient unto death, even the death of being crucified. Philippians 2:5-8 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

One Has To Wonder

Because of this, God has also greatly exalted him and he has given him The Name which is greater than all names, That in The Name of Yeshua, every knee shall bow, which is in Heaven and in The Earth and which is under The Earth,

And every tongue shall confess that Yeshua The Messiah is THE LORD JEHOVAH* to the glory of God his Father. Philippians 2:9-11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Just Who Is

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” John 20:26-27 (New International Version)

Godless

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28 (New International Version)

I think that the "trinity" is the natural expression of God....

Therefore it's not only in the Bible it's everywhere that God is....

But it's explained clearly in the Bible throughout....

:thumbsup:

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking

and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.

For in Christ lives all the fullness of God

in a human body. Colossians 2:8-9 (New Living Translation)

Guest shiloh357

Inchrist, can you correctly articulate what the doctrine of the Trinity is?   Can you do it without quoting from a website or a book or whatever?  Can you accurately describe precisely what the doctrine of the Trinity entails for those who believe it?  

I am not wanting your assessment of the doctrine;  I am wanting to see if you can correctly frame it.

Guest shiloh357

Translation of Inchrist's response:  "I have no idea what idea what the doctrine of the Trinity is, so I will deflect from my ignorance of the subject matter in order to draw attention away from the fact that I don't know what I am talking about and am not theologically, equipped or intellectually qualified to belong in this debate.  But, I am not going to let ignorance of the subject matter get in my way."  :24:

Funny how you can call the Trinity a pagan concept yet you cannot actually define the Trinity.   How can you call it "pagan" if you are incapable of actually articulating and explaining the doctrine?