• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Is calling people morons, idiots, and losers really the best way to help? Reckon that's what God calls them?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  823
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/13/1981

Amen!! Shouldn't we be praying for them?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Is calling people morons, idiots, and losers really the best way to help? Reckon that's what God calls them?

I think calling them names is the least of the things God is going to do with them...   If they change their ways I sure we will all forgive them and call them brothers and sisters just as God would....

I can actually love morons as easily as I can smart people.....   but they are still morons

Guest shiloh357

It's only "name calling" when it isn't true.   If a man drinks himself under the table and I say he is drunkard, I am not calling him names;  that's what he is.  If a woman sells her body on the streets and  I say she is a harlot, I am not calling her names; that's what she is.

These protesters are attempting to protest a Grand Jury decision they don't like because they wanted Officer Wilson to fry for a hate crime he didn't commit.  That makes them morons and idiots.   They are losers because instead of demanding a man be punished for a crime he didn't commit, they should be home raising their kids and paying their bills and working a job.

And no it isn't the best way to help.  But I am not trying to help them.  I am simply recognizing that they are awful people who want revenge based on false accusations and hatred.    These people aren't protesting on the basis of a legitimate grievance that deserves justice.  They are simply people who protesting on the basis of blind irrational hatred.

Instead of looking at the fact that I call them what they are, perhaps you need to address the fact that they are wanting a man to be punished unfairly.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

I certainly hope for their sake that they are.

Many peaceful protesters have been tear gassed, pepper sprayed, beaten and arrested on false charges. Journalists have been arrested on false charges for no reason. Camera crews and news teams have had tear gas fired on them. Activists have gotten arrested for taking photos/video of the police when there is no law against that. Other activists have been receiving death threats from police officers.

Which is really hard to believe due to the fact that these protests are not based on anything but false charges leveled at Wilson.  Eye witnesses lied about the entire conflict between Wilson and Brown.   The evidence came in that that supports the officer's narrative.  There are African American eye-witnesses who had to testify on behalf of Wilson anonymously for fear of their lives. They took a huge risk to stick for the falsely accused police officer.

So these people and the liberal media reporting on this have such a history of lying and misrepresenting and presenting a false narrative of these things, it is really hard to believe their claims that the arrests were made under false charges or that people were beaten unfairly and without cause.

The liberal media jumped on the shooting of Brown and painted him as an innocent black boy who was gunned down by a mean old racist while police officer who shot him in the back.  They ran with that narrative.  Every time they reported on it, it was,"Police officer shoots an unarmed black boy."   They were angered when video surfaced that showed that only minutes before his encounter with Wilson that he had robbed a convenience store and roughed up the owner while stealing cigars.  The Liberals were infuriated because that video poked a huge hole in their "innocent black boy" narrative.

When you have riots and there is reasonable amount of fear that things are about to explode, officers are not going to wait for things to get worse, they take immediate action to protect themselves.  They react pre-emptively and if  I have to choose who to support, I will choose the police over a bunch of dregs who have nothing else to do, who don't have jobs and are mooching off the government and the taxpayer 'cause they're too lazy to get a job.  Instead of paying their bills and working and being productive citizens, they feel they need to bus in to Ferguson and protest something that has nothing to do with them, anyway.   Honestly, it's just a bunch of losers and morons who have nothing better to do. 

There was no racism attached to Brown's murder and they have nothing to protest.  But they want Wilson held guilty even though the evidence doesn't support such.  They want Wilson convicted because he is a white police officer.   They were not interested in truth, they just revenge and its simply unlawful to convict a man when the evidence shows that such a conviction isn't warranted.

And even if it turns out that the police did arrest people they shouldn't have, or beaten people they shouldn't have, I would point out that those errors in judgment would not have occurred in the first place had the protesters not been there inciting the police officers. 

The KKK is threatening to come down and shoot protesters, including ones "pretending to be peaceful". I've done some digging on the internet and found some police in the area referring to peaceful protesters (including ones not engaging in violence, ones not engaging in violence) as terrorists. St. Louis makes a huge amount of it's cash ticketing people until they run out of money and go to jail. Is all of that ok? Is that all the fault of the protesters somehow? Are those things justified? Why don't you comment on that?

I hate the KKK and I don't think they should be tolerated either.  I think if they come down and pick a fight, they will what they deserve as well.  I don't think the protesters are terrorists.  Our system isn't perfect, and never has been.  But the African American culture in the US has a lot of self-destructive elements to it.  it isn't the case that they are just innocent victims of the white man, no matter how they try to spin it.

You really like to characterize all the protesters in one big group, but that's not the case.

Yes it is.  They are all a bunch of morons.   Every last one of them.  You have to be moron to demand a police officer be tried and convicted of a hate crime when all of the evidence says that it is not warranted. 

Not all people protesting in Ferguson are the same or do the same things, like any other group, like Republicans, Democrats, Americans, Canadians, Caucasians, African-Americans, etc...

No, what they want is for an innocent man to be sent to prison on false charges of having committed a hate crime.

Same goes for people on the other side. Not all of them are simply righteous justice loving people who are merely defending themselves from the threat that these evil protesters present.

That isn't how I characterized the other side.  I have not said anything like that. All I said is that the protesters had better remain peaceful.  If they decide to cross the line, they may get more than they reckoned, and if so, they deserve everything that comes their way.

Nobody is perfect. Everyone sins. Maybe we should act like that's the case.

This isn't about who is or isn't perfect.  This about a bunch of idiots who want a man to fry for a hate crime he didn't commit.

Sorry, but I have NO respect for these protesters.  They have no legitimate cause to protest the findings of the Grand Jury.  They are only exposing themselves for morons they are. 

Why do you defend their unjust cause?

The police has near military levels of force on standby regarding the upcoming protests. That's messed up. I've never, ever seen the kind of force that the police used get used at any protest in Canada, as the way the police respond to protests really influences how those protests go. It's more common for police officers in Canada to go to jail for firing six times into someone who isn't armed as they have non-violent options, cuffs, batons, pepper spray, and tasers, as options, and are generally the best of the best of the applicants. People don't have massive protests for no reason.

If the police up here starting firing non lethal rounds, pepper spraying, tear gassing, or engaging in more force than necessary to deal with a situation, they face very strict disciplinary charges more often than not, although there are exceptions. The protesters have the right under the Constitution to protest. Is that a problem?

I've seen plenty of video from the ground of the excessive and inappropriate use of force in St. Louis. Look it up yourself if you want to know what goes on there. If I recall correctly, we aren't supposed to post videos, and we are supposed to keep it child safe here.

Guest shiloh357

The police has near military levels of force on standby regarding the upcoming protests. That's messed up.

Given the past behavior of these protesters who come in and loot and cause property damage, I am not surprised they are doing that.  It is not "messed up."  It's called being prepared.   These protesters have a history of getting violent.  So the police are not taking any chances. 

I've never, ever seen the kind of force that the police used get used at any protest in Canada, as the way the police respond to protests really influences how those protests go. It's more common for police officers in Canada to go to jail for firing six times into someone who isn't armed as they have non-violent options, cuffs, batons, pepper spray, and tasers, as options, and are generally the best of the best of the applicants. People don't have massive protests for no reason.

And these protests are not for no reason.  They are for the wrong reason.  There is nothing to protest.   The fact is that they want the police officer to be found guilty whether he is or not.   They are not interested in justice, they just want revenge.  They are coming in from Oakland California, so these are not even Ferguson people who are doing the protesting. 

If the police up here starting firing non lethal rounds, pepper spraying, tear gassing, or engaging in more force than necessary to deal with a situation, they face very strict disciplinary charges more often than not, although there are exceptions. The protesters have the right under the Constitution to protest. Is that a problem?

No one is saying they don't have a Constitutional right to protest.  If they want to stand around and be morons and hold signs and chant until they wear their voices out, they have the freedom to do so.   But they don't have the freedom to cross the line into looting and causing property damage like they did before.  If they decide to start in on that kind of behavior, then the propertry owners have the right to defend their property and if protesters get shot or beat up, they brought it on themselves.

I hope the protesters limit themselves to just standing around and chanting like a bunch of morons  As long as they want to act like that and keep it peaceful that is their right.  

I've seen plenty of video from the ground of the excessive and inappropriate use of force in St. Louis. Look it up yourself if you want to know what goes on there. If I recall correctly, we aren't supposed to post videos, and we are supposed to keep it child safe here.

I am not saying that it has never happened.   But my point is that the protesters start acting provocatively and in doing so they may bring that stuff on themselves.  Errors in judgement on the part of some over-zealous police officers would never have happened in the first place had these protesters been genuinely interested in justice and not revenge.

It is one thing when individual officers cross the line.  But those actions are not the policy and practice of the St. Louis PD and you need to be honest enough to make that moral disctinction.   It is unfair to assume that when officers overreact that they are doing so as a matter of policy.

The police are human beings and there is a lot of adrenaline flowing and words get exchanged and the situation can get dangerous or appear to be escalating to a very dangerous level and police don't have the luxury of letting the protesters get in the first blow.  When the protesters begin to act in a threatening manner, the police have maybe seconds to decide how to respond and believe me they are going to respond in a manner that keeps themselves safe and neutralizes the threats.

Like I said, the same people who claiming that the police used excessive force are often the same people who falsely accused Officer Wilson AND who prematurely made this an issue about race when the evidence says that this had nothing to do with race.   So honestly, given that there has been so much misinformation and lies perpetrated by these accusers, I am not really all that quick to accept their claims about the St. Louis Police Dept.

Again, why do you defend their decision to protest the Grand Jury decision when there is no evidence that this was a racially motivated incident???

Guest shiloh357

The outside protesters who are being bussed into Ferguson, MO apparently have strong ties to Islamic terrorism 

These protesters have their own agenda that has nothing material to do with the death of Michael Brown. These groups are anti-law enforcement and his death is being exploited to that end.  

This connection is largely ignored by the liberal media.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

The outside protesters who are being bussed into Ferguson, MO apparently have strong ties to Islamic terrorism 

These protesters have their own agenda that has nothing material to do with the death of Michael Brown. These groups are anti-law enforcement and his death is being exploited to that end.  

That is because the "liberal media" has to do fact checking to make sure the story they are running is reliable. Virtually every news agency is there doing research, talking to people, taking photos, taking notes, doing fact checking, they probably have better things to write about than some garbage what guy on youtube with a bad green screen and stock intro audio from iMovie is talking about. They are actual journalists, actually in St Louis, doing actual research, talking to actual people, at actual protests, instead of regurgitating a bunch of stuff they managed to google that supports their beliefs. 

Guest shiloh357

That is because the "liberal media" has to do fact checking to make sure the story they are running is reliable. Virtually every news agency is there doing research, talking to people, taking photos, taking notes, doing fact checking, they probably have better things to write about than some garbage what guy on youtube with a bad green screen and stock intro audio from iMovie is talking about. They are actual journalists, actually in St Louis, doing actual research, talking to actual people, at actual protests, instead of regurgitating a bunch of stuff they managed to google that supports their beliefs. 

The liberal media didn't really do any fact checking before they decided to be judge and jury on Officer Wilson.  The Liberal media is a joke.

They had already decided that this was a racist hate crime before any evidence was in.  You did the same, so your claim about "fact checking"  rings hollow and can't be taken seriously.

Nothing you have said is actually a refutation of the information provided by the video.  All you can do complain that the video is cited. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The liberal media also buries stories that do not meet their agenda. That was easily seen in the first election that obama won in which negative stories about who he was (Im not talking about the birth certificate but legitimate stories) were buried or not reported. 

It is clear that islamic terrorist groups are interested in events in ferguson tho. You can find that info in any mainstream media such as the washington post.