IGNORED

"Jews No Longer Chosen People" says Vatican Representative

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Yes, I believe Jesus is God.

I don't believe God is Jesus in the flesh.

Jesus The Christ is "The Only Begotten God" - John 1:18 (Greek)

Jesus said to The Father: This Is Eternal Life THAT They May Know You THE ONLY TRUE GOD,

and Jesus Christ Whom You Sent." - John 17:3

Do believe that Jesus was God during His earthly ministry?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

That's enough fun for now, I must resume packing...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

The Quotes selection is not working for me.

So the scripture of Gal.2:16 was an answer to someone about what faith I am of.

There are millions within the RCC and the Protestants churches that also believe in Gal 2:16 ... so what makes you any different? What gives you the right to demean them and place what you believe above them? I was hoping for a real explanation, not just a verse.

You are asking me the same question.

The answer is the same. Bye for now dear.

I do not say trinitarians are not saved. As far as I know they are.

I just do not honor or worship God the same way they do.

I am a true non-denominationalist.

Edited by RevelationWriter

Guest shiloh357

You are asking me the same question.

The answer is the same. Bye for now dear.

No I am not asking the same question.  The first question was, do you believe Jesus IS God.  The second question question was do you believe Jesus WAS God during His earthly ministry.

If your answer to the second question (which you seem to be evading) is "no,"  then you do not have the correct view of the identity of Jesus Christ.

Joe, when you take off the 3D trinity glasses

you'll be able to see everything clearly.

:thumbsup:

Thank You Beloved

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

I Like My Bible

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. Genesis 15:17

Without

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity,

and in whose spirit there is no guile. Psalms 32:1-2

Man's Holes

And he believed in the LORD;

and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6

You See

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life:

and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

~

Jesus

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelation 5:11-14

Is LORD

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelations 4:11

~

Believe

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:8-11

And Be Blessed

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Isaiah 6:1-5

Beloved

Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:6-8

~

So then faith cometh by hearing,

and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus said to The Father: This Is Eternal Life THAT They May Know You THE ONLY TRUE GOD,

Do you mean that you believe Jesus is God, but not the Father? That we can agree on. Scripture speaks of three entities of God. The Father, whom Jesus prays to, Jesus, the Fathers only begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit. To keep using the term God as you do, it is very confusing to the reader, since we cannot read your mind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

John 1:1 NKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as the only begotton of the Father, full of grace and truth.

So wasn't God in flesh still God?. He was not the Father, He was Father God's Son and was God prior to and after the incarnation, was He not? According to Phil. 2:5 He gave up His exalted Name or reputation to become the bondservent of the Father while here on earth. It does not say He gave up being God but that He came in the likeness or form of a man, a common person with no reputation or honor among men. It was rumored that He was illegitamate. He died with the reputation of a sinner between 2 thieves. Many false accustations were against Him, including that He did miracles by the power of satan. He gave up His honor and reputation of being God, but not that He is and always has been God.

Col. 2:9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily.

All the fullness of God dwelt in the body of Jesus both on earth and in His risen and ascended body. He came to His brothers according to the flesh and redeemed over 3000 thousand of them in Jeruselem in one day. Other Jews received Him after the persecution, and have continued to do so throughout the centuries. But the offer has also gone to the highways and byways to as many as received Him and trusted in His Name. The Name of the Only Begotten of the Father has been exalted to be the Name (reputation) above any other because He obeyed His Father even to the death on the cross.

Phil 2:10 that at the Name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 1:10-11 NKJV He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own (the Jews) and His own did not receive Him.

So I was baptized in the NAME (singular) of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, one God. All three are my Creator. The Holy Spirit reveals the Son to me and the Son reveales His Father to me. The Lord our God is ONE--Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Can you explain how you disagree with me?

Blessings,

Willa

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Getting to the topic, as the leadership goes so goes the "Holy See". That is not saying much considering many of the Popes latest stances. They are not Biblical in any stretch. But is that not what is expected in the last days? Even so we do see the climax of world history coming to an end.. Sooner rather than later. Maranatha!!