Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

And now they are committing crimes, burning cars, rioting etc. 

so ferguson has their excuse to display their true colors... an incredible lack of class, a total disregard for truth, or for justice, and a handy excuse for committing more violent crimes without concern for anybody else. they just enjoy hurting others. and our potus didn't help matters.... 'anger is understandable, it makes good tv, but we should also focus on blah blah blah.' no, obama, it doesn't make good tv, and the focus should be entirely on blah blah blah. the media attention just feeds the criminal intellect that is reigning supreme in missouri tonight.

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, they turned violent immediately following the announcement.   So much for all of the assurances about peaceful protests (like anyone actually thought they would be peaceful). 

It is turning out the way most of feared it would.  This may go on for a while. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

They are already blaming cops for using tear gas (none was used, only smoke) to quell the riot.

what i say next is sure to be politically incorrect and may even end up being edited out by a moderator. maybe i should report myself just in case they feel it is inappropriate. i'll say it anyway though, because i personally do NOT think it's inappropriate. 

i believe that all those "protesters" who are committing violent crimes, looting, arson, etc, should be shot on site. their actions are putting others at risk, jeopardizing people's personal safety and welfare, as well as destroying people's livelihoods through the damage they are doing to local businesses. they're costing people their jobs. these are people in their own community. their actions are not against "white people" or law enforcement, their actions are against their own people in their own community, and they don't care. and in the interest of protecting their victims, the protesters should be shot.

note, i'm not saying they should be killed. they need to be instantaneously stopped so they can do no further damage. and then they should rot in a jail cell until found guilty for every single infraction they committed on this night. 

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, these protesters need to be shut down.  Looting, burning buildings, cars on fires, gunshots...   These are not lawful protests and do not have first amendment protections. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They are already blaming cops for using tear gas (none was used, only smoke) to quell the riot.

according to the cnn reporters that isn't true.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

what i say next is sure to be politically incorrect and may even end up being edited out by a moderator. maybe i should report myself just in case they feel it is inappropriate. i'll say it anyway though, because i personally do NOT think it's inappropriate. 

We probably should wait to see if it was local people or outsiders doing all the damage.....   I saw people trying to stop some of the people from breaking into places.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

"so ferguson has their excuse to display their true colors... "

Can you explain who you are referring to as "their".  I'm sure it's not a race statement.  Probably just talking about kids from broken homes again, not even thinking about race.