Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not sure if this is scriptural or not but I'm sure I read a verse buried somewhere deep in the OT that Satan also has the ability to control the weather (but his ability is very limited compared to Gods and can only be done if God has no other plans).

If that is true, then I wonder if he is messing about as we approach the End Times in order to fool people and make them believe in the Climate Change hoax.

I would say if humans have built a group of antennas in Alaska called Harp and it has the ability to effect the weather, that Satan has somthing much more technically advanced

but like always he has to get permission to use it, of course he can try but God always can overide what Satan tries to do

this is witnessed many times even by those in the military who have reported nukes nuetralized before they can be launched, there's no telling how many times God has thwarted full out nuclear war, when it doesn't line up with His plan

Edited by seandavids

I'm not sure if this is scriptural or not but I'm sure I read a verse buried somewhere deep in the OT that Satan also has the ability to control the weather (but his ability is very limited compared to Gods and can only be done if God has no other plans).

If that is true, then I wonder if he is messing about as we approach the End Times in order to fool people and make them believe in the Climate Change hoax.

I would say if humans have built a group of antennas in Alaska called Harp and it has the ability to effect the weather, that Satan has something much more technically advanced

:thumbsup:

Only

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

Jesus

Moses said to him, “As soon as I have gone out of the city, I will stretch out my hands to the Lord. The thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, so that you may know that the earth is the Lord’s. Exodus 9:29 (ESV)

Does The Weather

Whatever the Lord pleases, he does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps. He it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth the wind from his storehouses. Psalms 35:6-7 (ESV)

And That Idol, Mother Nature

When he utters his voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses. Jeremiah 10:13 (ESV)

Well Beloved,  She Had Nothing To Do With It

While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,

Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house,

and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither:

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;

blessed be the name of the LORD.

In all this

Job

sinned not,

nor charged God foolishly. Job 1:18-22

~

And As For That Future Technically Advanced Weapon Of Satan

And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.

The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 2 Thessalonians 2:6–11 (ESV)

We Have Met The Enemy

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:35

And

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,

and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart

was only evil

continually. Genesis 6:5

It

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming

of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:36-37

Is

For all have sinned,

and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

Us

For the wages of sin is death;

but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Job 1:10-12

10 "Hast Thou not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 "But put forth Thy hand now and touch all that he has; he will surely curse Thee to Thy face." 12 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power, only do not put forth your hand on him." So Satan departed from the presence of the LORD.

NASB

Job 1:18-19

"Your sons and your daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother's house, 19 and behold, a great wind came from across the wilderness and struck the four corners of the house, and it fell on the young people and they died; and I alone have escaped to tell you.

NASB

Satan asked God to put his hand on all that Job had, but God told Satan that all that he had was in Satan's power.....    and a great wind came across the wilderness and blew the house down and killed his sons and daughters.

i find it very difficult to get the context of God killing Job's children with the wind.  But we must be careful to understand that Satan can't do anything that God doesn't allow him to do.

2 Thess 2:2-16

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

KJV

and it appears in this scripture that there isn't much that God is going to stop him from doing...

But we should also keep in mind that this great deception is from God, so it seems ok with God for Satan to do these things.

anyway that's my personal perspective.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

God is in control of our weather Colossians 1:16-17.We do not know why God allows natural disasters and bad weather to occur.We do know Romans 8:28

Man alive there is no global warming none. Its all bee lies, to make money from a green money making campiagn. The met office gave the temp rising figures . There is no global warming.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

It's in God's hands.  Jesus will clean up the pollution if need be on his return.