IGNORED

The four blood moons are happening right now!

KPaulG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Likelihood of Planet X coming, very high. Coming soon, none. Anything that large would be seen from very far off, even by amateur astronomers.

It could be approaching from the far side of the sun and if that's the case we might not know it's here until it was very close.  I might add though that if I was one of those amateur people and I saw it coming, I would not tell you about it...

Even middling-sized comets are spotted a year or more before they reach the orbit of earth. A more likely scenario, and one often suggested by competent astronomers, is that Planet X is coming in at a high angle to the ecliptic (plane of the earth's orbit, and more or less that of the planets), where most searchers are not looking much. But even so, it would have to be a stealth planet to sneak up without us having years of warning.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

In your wildest dreams... could you imagine this world order discussing

a Christian state in the Holy Land ?! In spite of the fact that Christians

once ruled the Holy Land and fought and died to protect it from antichrists.

I daresay even Christians today would now fight against such a concept.

The 'Palestinian State' that is being sought in that region would NOT be a Christian state; it would be muslim state controlled by Hamas and the P.A. Where did you get the Christian state idea?

You've misunderstood my post... but that itself is very telling.

I wasn't referring to a Palestinian [Muslim] state or a Jewish state...

I spoke of a Christian state which once existed in the Holy Land.

That is something you'll never see discussed today.

How many unknown, unsung Christian warriors who fought

and died for Christ and to free the Holy Land from antichrists

now sleep in unmarked graves ?

Virtually speaking, I have become one of them.

Apparently I misunderstood your post....big time.  Sorry. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

In the OT, Babylonian rule lasted 70 years as prophesied by Jeremiah.

The 70 years began with the death of righteous King Josiah and ended when

righteous King Cyrus conquered Babylon. Cyrus is an archetype of Christ.

In the NT, there is a similar period that began with Herod's siege of Jerusalem (37 BC)

and ended with the crucifixion, resurrection and ascension of Christ.

I believe we are now in a third similar time period which began at the end of WW2.

That would be an important sign... considering 2015 is 70 years from WW2.

Edited by Cyrus

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I just wanted to post to add my voice, and enthusiasm, in support of KPaulG's original post.  Personally, I think it's too easy to take the cynical route and pass it off as nothing, or coincidence, espeically so casually.  There are too many "coincidences" for a wise person to not at least consider prayerfully the significance of these events.

It all goes back to Genesis 1:14, "And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,"  It clearly says that God made the sun and the moon to send signals on Passover and Sukkot, the moadim.  Most people who read this scripture (English readers) see "seasons" and think winter, spring, summer and fall.  But the word "seasons" there means "appointed times."  So, I take God at His word.  He said He created them to send signals on His feast days, and, here they're coming on His feast days. 

And from a scientific standpoint, look at the patterns and what happened in 1967 and 1948, etc.,  So, I think we need to be watching and praying to see what could be coming.  I'm not prophesying anything.  I'm just seeing the pattern and what we've seen happen in the past.

In '48 you have a war involving Israel.  In '67 you have a war involving Israel.  There could be a chance - a good probability - of a war involving Israel again. 

What gets me is in Joel where it talks about the moon being turned black, or to blood, and not seen.  It talks about it in the context of God judging the nations who have parted His land.  So, I see this as a warning.  I think the four blood moons are a warning to Israel, and all nations, not to divide their land, or there will be consequences.

This last one, in October 2015, on the Feast of Tabernacles, is a Super Moon.  The moon's orbit around the earth is elliptical.  It starts out far away and gets closer, then far away, then closer, etc.,  When the moon is at it's closest point to the earth, for the month, it's called being at "perigee."  But, when it's at perigee, it's not always a full moon.  It could be a new moon and you don't even see it, so it's not called a Super Moon then. 

If it's a full moon, at perigee, then it's known as a Super Moon because it appears 14% larger because it's so close to us.   So, what are the odds that, when the moon is at perigee, it's a full moon?

I say all that to say this:  Look at the odds. 

1.  First, you have to have a full moon.

2.  It's at perigee (And, in 2015, it's at perigee for the entire year.)

3.  It's on the Feast of Tabernacles.  One of God's "appointed times" or seasons.

4.  It is seen in Jerusalem. 

5.  And it's a total lunar eclipse. 

And, on top of that, it's a Shemitah year.  In Deuteronomy, the men were only required to be in Jerusalem three times a year - Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkot.  The women and children weren't required.  But, every seventh year - the Shemitah year - it specifically says on the Feast of Sukkot, every man, woman, child, foreigner, stranger, had to come and hear the King of Israel read from the Torah. 

So, here we have, this year (2015) on Sukkot, a Super Blood Moon at it's closest point for the whole year, seen in Jerusalem, in a Shemitah year.  How can that be taken lightly or casually passed off?  One of the main feasts that God will require in the Millenium is the Feast of Sukkot.  In Zechariah 14 it says that the nations that don't keep it will get the plague and no rain.  These feasts are dress rehearsals for the reign of Jesus during the Millenium.  And God told us in the first chapter of Genesis, during the creation of the earth, that He created the sun and the moon to be signs for His appointed times. 

So, yes, I believe the blood moon tetrad has prophetic impact.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I get the 4 blood moons. What I'm trying to understand is in Joel and acts it talks about the moon will turn to blood. Now is it talking about one blood moon or four blood moons. Joel seems to be talking about one. We had four blood moons before and no rapture.

I get the 4 blood moons. What I'm trying to understand is in Joel and acts it talks about the moon will turn to blood. Now is it talking about one blood moon or four blood moons. Joel seems to be talking about one. We had four blood moons before and no rapture.

I can understand your confusion.  There has been a lot of information, and misinformation, about the blood moons.  Personally, I don't know anyone who has said that the blood moons are a sign of the rapture.  There's nothing in scripture connecting the rapture to blood moons. 

Like I said in my post above, I look primarily at two things.  What does the Bible say about blood moons, and what does history show us?  History has shown us that when a blood moon tetrad occurs, all of them on the feast days, that they've been major signs involving Israel and end times prophecy.  Not the rapture. 

I believe it's worth consideration and prayer at the very least.  Should it be an obsession?  Our focus?  Absolutely not.  Signs are just that... signs.  Signs let you know where you are on your journey.  They point you in the right direction.  But you don't camp out under them.  Instead, your focus is on your destination.  For us, that's Jesus!  It's not even the rapture.  The rapture is just a mode of transportation.  POOF and the rapture is over.  The rapture is our HOPE, but Jesus is our focus. 

For those who are concerned about, or don't understand the blood moon tetrad "prophecy," please don't worry, fear, or stress out about it.  We're called to watch for the signs.  So do that.  Watch and pray.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

In the book of acts. It says the moon will turn to blood before the coming of the Lord. That's why I said rapture.

In the book of acts. It says the moon will turn to blood before the coming of the Lord. That's why I said rapture.

The Bible does say in several places that the sun will turn to darkness and the moon into blood.  In Matthew 24:29-30 it says that this happens at the end of the tribulation period, before the second coming of Jesus.  (Also in Mark and Luke.)  Revelation 6:12 describes the same thing happening at the opening of the sixth seal judgment, during the tribulation period. 

But there have been other instances where the sun and moon have been used by God as signs, too.  In Joshua 10:13 and 2 Kings 20:9-11, signs in the sun and moon were given to Joshua and Hezekiah as confirmation of God's deliverance.  (God actually stopped time!  I love that!  That's a sign that no false god has ever been able to do.) 

So, God has used the sun, moon and stars as signs and confirmations, but usually to mark time and events in some way.  My favorite is the star used to mark the birth of our Jesus!  In the case of the current blood moon tetrad, they're being used to not only mark time, but as a warning to the world to not divide the land of Israel.  I believe that's why the four moons are visible in different places around the world each time, ending with the final blood moon, a Super Moon, being visible in Israel itself.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Through the centuries, theologians have pondered and debated what the

"sign of the Son of man" could be. Many say it is a sign in the sky that

is seen right before the second coming. An analogy might be Constantine

seeing a sign in heaven before his decisive battle.

" And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the

Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. "

Matthew 24:30

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-30.htm

Per secular history, the last king of Babylon, left a weak co-ruler to defend

the city while he left to worship his favorite deity, the moon god, Sin. That

weak co-ruler was in charge when God's king, Cyrus, conquered Babylon.

Isaiah 34 has similar imagery as Joel 2 and Rev 6... but Isaiah 34 has more...

another, important clue... the imagery of God's sword in heaven bathed in the

blood of Edom [idumea.]

" For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea,

and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. The sword of the LORD is filled with blood,

it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys

of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea. "

Isaiah 34:5-6

These verses in Isaiah 34 parallel God's judgment of Edom in Isaiah 63:1-6 which also parallels

Rev 19:11-21 !! It is awesome how the Bible is interconnected... and interprets itself !!

Edited by Cyrus

Guest shiloh357

The blood red moons in  the Bible occur simultaneously, at the same time as sun turning to sack cloth.   So the tetrad is nothing but a lunar eclipse.  A lunar and solar eclipse cannot happen at the same time as part of the same stellar event.   So the time to look at blood moons prophetic is when we see  blood moon in the same hour as the sun turning as black as sack cloth.   Those will not be eclipses.  Those are going to be supernatural events that defy a natural explanation.

Red moons occurring in tetrads is nothing new and many of them occur that have nothing to do with any significant event connected with the Jews or Israel.  It is much ado about nothing.