Feel like you're a bad person / ungodly

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What does one do if he or she feels that she has trouble being godly no matter how she reads the bible or goes to church. I'm trying to become a better person but my family thinks I am bad and ungodly and I am constantly under probation in school where teachers have extreme bad impressions of me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Ask God to guide your steps every morning and to help you do what is right. Then make sure the friends you choose are those who are godly not the kind who by association give you a bad name and if you do wrong or if accused, apologize , even if you know you are right. It will not hurt you to say sorry, and it can change the way you are treated....but say it humbly. Love Jesus..and ask Him to help you at home with family too. As a former teacher, nothing diffuses a situation like an apology that an easily come from the heart of one who has been forgiven of their own sins.remember...going to church is good but your actions and friends speak for you.

Welcome to Worthy.

• Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome :)

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

welcome to worthy :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ReaLizxx

Welcome to Worthy...........as LittleLamb has suggested,going to your teachers openly,humbly & sincerely to ask them what you can do to make things better will show them how much their opinion of you means to you & that you really what to change things,,,,,,,,,extend your hand to them & ask for their help,suggestions & advice,,,,,,thats what they are there for        Just because we earnestly want to change people are not so quick to believe it ,,,,ya gotta prove yourself by your actions & it may take time,,,,,Christ forgives in an instant but people are not always so forgiving,be patient,Trust the Lord  & pray,,,,,,,glad you are here,God Bless you                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

Welcome to Worthy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome to Worthy. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What does one do if he or she feels that she has trouble being godly no matter how she reads the bible or goes to church. I'm trying to become a better person but my family thinks I am bad and ungodly and I am constantly under probation in school where teachers have extreme bad impressions of me.

I am constantly under probation in school where teachers have extreme bad impressions of me.

What are you doing to give them the impression, and why are you constantly under probation? And before you answer, I am old, very old, and have heard just about every explanation that has ever been invented! 

So, no answer like I have done nothing. There must be a reason why they are putting you on probation constantly. Once we find out what that is, we can talk about how to correct it (with Jesus being the foundation).

God Bless, and let's start talking.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

I am constantly under probation in school where teachers have extreme bad impressions of me.

What are you doing to give them the impression, and why are you constantly under probation? And before you answer, I am old, very old, and have heard just about every explanation that has ever been invented! 

So, no answer like I have done nothing. There must be a reason why they are putting you on probation constantly. Once we find out what that is, we can talk about how to correct it (with Jesus being the foundation).

God Bless, and let's start talking.

I too like Fez am ancient. 

The best place to start to resolve a problem is being truthful . 

God Bless and let's start talking  :thumbsup: