IGNORED

Southern Baptists call for integrated churches

Guest Judas Machabeus

All denominations are joining Rick Warren and the Pope/Catholics and Muslims. We are truly seeing prophecy fulfilled.

My morning giggle :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

What does racial integration have to do with the end of the age? Are you against racial integration?

Obviously we do not speak the same language.

Why do you persist ?

Guest shiloh357

Cyrus, you simply don't answer simple questions but persist in babbling on about something that has absolutely nothing to do with OP.  The OP is talking about racial integration in churches and you come along with a quote from Jesus that doesn't really speak to the issue.  When asked how you make the connection, you repeatedly evade question.  You are the problem, not me.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Cyrus, you simply don't answer simple questions but persist in babbling on about something that has absolutely nothing to do with OP. The OP is talking about racial integration in churches and you come along with a quote from Jesus that doesn't really speak to the issue. When asked how you make the connection, you repeatedly evade question. You are the problem, not me.

You persist in following me around this forum, hounding and accusing me.

It appears you are working overtime trying to get rid of your "problem."

Guest shiloh357

This only the second thread I have ever interacted with you in. So I am not following you around.    I usually just ignore you, but trying to equate racial integration with Jesus' words about the last days being like the days of Noah raises a red flag that needs to be addressed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

What does racial integration have to do with the end of the age? Are you against racial integration?

Obviously we do not speak the same language.

Why do you persist ?

Im confused too. Are you against racial integration? Do you think interracial marriages are wrong too?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I grew up Southern Baptist, a denomination that came about because white people didn't want black people in their churches back around the time of the American Civil War. As a child I got to see the face of racism in the church when a Girl Scout troop that included black members visited our church for some special event, and certain members raised Cain about having those girls in their church!

So if the Southern Baptist church as a whole is ready to stop excluding non-whites from their church, I'm glad to see it.

Guest Judas Machabeus

Cyrus, you simply don't answer simple questions but persist in babbling on about something that has absolutely nothing to do with OP. The OP is talking about racial integration in churches and you come along with a quote from Jesus that doesn't really speak to the issue. When asked how you make the connection, you repeatedly evade question. You are the problem, not me.

You persist in following me around this forum, hounding and accusing me.

It appears you are working overtime trying to get rid of your "problem."

Shiloh are you cheating on me!! I thought you only stalked me!!

Fully satire and said with a big smile

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

You are really good at missing the point of the article, cyrus. You have not developed the connection between the words of Jesus you quoted and the subject matter of this article

Jesus' quote about the "days of Noah" is about a sign of the end of the age.

We are living in the end of the age....

If by that you mean the last days, humanity has been living in them since Jesus ascended into heaven, so ...

"Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing into heaven? This same Jesus, Who was caught away and lifted up from among you into heaven, will return in [just] the same way in which you saw Him go into heaven" (Acts 1:11).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

" As in the days of Noah... "

Well, I must say that my interest has been *perked*... let's just quit being coy with each other and state and answer questions honestly.

Are you against racial integration? Do you think interracial marriages are wrong too?

God Bless,

Hip