Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

1 Kings 19:14   And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away

1 Kings 19:18   Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Romans 11:1   I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Romans 11:2   God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Romans 11:3   Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:15   For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Romans 9:27   Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Romans 11:17   And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Romans 11:18   Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Romans 11:19   Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Romans 11:20   Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Romans 11:23   And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Romans 11:24   For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Romans 11:25   For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Hebrews 3:9   When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
 Hebrews 3:10   Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
 Hebrews 3:11   So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Up to Ezekiel's time, God had already reserved for himself 7000 men (remnants) who had not bowed to Baal.

In Romans, there is also a remnant chosen in their generation. 

These remnants will enter God's rest, which is the 1000 year Reign of Christ on earth.

The generation that came out of Egypt will not enter God's rest because of unbelief.

(to bow to and worship Baal is to worship Satan, and Baal goes by many names in different times and cultures)

There will be remnants of Israel up to the last days also, which will join the remnants from past generations.  Together they make up all the remnants of Israel.  They are one big group, all together, chosen for a purpose.....to be grafted in during the 1000 year reign.  This is where they will shine.

The remnants are not to be confused with the Israel believers in Christ who knew Christ such as the apostles and disciples, who fed on Christ's doctrine, for they will be in the first resurrection and be changed to spirit.

The remnants did not know Christ, only were not defiled by false gods, and will be brought back in the flesh during the Millennium to learn Christ's new covenant and multiply.

Israel who are the natural branches of the olive tree, were cut off so that the believing gentiles (wild olive branches) could be grafted in to the tree.

When the fullness of the gentiles come in, the natural branches (Israel) will be grafted into the tree.

The grafting will happen during the Millennium, and not before.  The grafted ones are these remnants.

Now I have found lots of scriptures that speak of these remnants, who will live in the kingdom on earth during the 1000 years.

They will be flesh and not spirit.

cont/...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main purpose for the 1000 year reign is to graft Israel back to God.  This is their healing time.

The kingdom on earth will be in Israel, with Jerusalem it's headquarters.  The landscape will change (because of the great earthquake), and it's borders enlarged.

In this kingdom, the remnants from all generations will be brought in.

This place will be a paradise, just like Eden was.

Ezekiel 36:35   And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

Isaiah 51:3   For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Isaiah 11:4   But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
Isaiah 11:5   And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Isaiah 11:6   The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 11:7   And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Isaiah 11:8   And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Isaiah 11:9   They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

You can see there are children here, and the animals there will not hurt them or each other.

Israel having being taught the truth now from their rightful King, ,will in turn teach the future generations outside the kingdom area (the gentiles).

Isaiah 11:10   And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Isaiah 11:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 11:12   And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 11:13   The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

Isaiah 11:15   And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

Isaiah 11:16   And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

The remnants are being brought in via a special route on land here,.... on the highway made for them to travel, just like it was in the days when Israel traveled from Egypt to the promised land.

During the millennium, the gentiles bring a gift into the kingdom......the remnants.  The remnants do not appear there in an instant, but it will take time to bring them all in.

Isaiah 66:20   And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

Isaiah 66:21   And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:23   And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:24   And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Isaiah 65:8   Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

Isaiah 65:9   And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isaiah 65:10   And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

Isaiah 65:11   But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.

Isaiah 65:12   Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 65:13   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

Isaiah 65:14   Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

Isaiah 65:15   And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Isaiah 65:16   That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

Isaiah 65:18   But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isaiah 65:19   And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Isaiah 65:20   There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Isaiah 65:21   And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

Isaiah 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Isaiah 65:23   They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

Isaiah 65:24   And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Isaiah 65:25   The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

We have a people here living in peace.  An infant will not die young, but will live to a hundred years old.  They will build their own houses, and plant their own vineyards.  They will be very busy not only learning the Lord, but doing the simple things in live that give gratification, the way God intended.

Their labour will not be in vain, and they have OFFSPRING.  They are mutliplying.  They are flesh.

Animals are there in the kingdom, just like it was in the garden of Eden.  All living together in harmony.

All this has never happened.  This wonderful thing is all to come.

1 Corinthians 2:9   But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Isaiah 49:22   Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Isaiah 49:23   And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

The gentiles will be their servants, caring for their offspring. Even the high ones shall be humbled.  All will serve the Lord.

Job 19:26   And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Even Job will be brought back in the flesh.  He will be there.  Because he was before Christ.

These scriptures confirm that the remnants will be living in the flesh during the millennium, and their purpose is to learn Christ, produce more children, and teach the gentiles outside the kingdom.

This is for God's glory, what he can do through Christ, things we have never imagined.  A time of rest for Israel and the world.  A time of healing, and new converts of Israel and gentiles with their future generations coming to Christ.

A very exciting time to look forward to, and to witness things we have never seen with our eyes, and know the things hidden from the world.

If we can see this vision given to us, and it's purpose, then God has revealed it to us.

All scripture will be fulfilled and not one word can be changed.

There are more scriptures, but I will leave it at this for now.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

That's a bit to take in but it sounds reasonable.  God is certainly able to take dry bones and make them live.  I think it's important to make the distinction between "being raised from the dead" and being raised immortal.  Someone raised from the dead can die again but someone raised immortal can not be subjected again to a natural death.

I'm curious as to who you see as the gentiles that make it into the millennial kingdom.  The first resurrection, being raised immortal, includes those who are dead in Christ and those who are alive at His coming.  This happens on the day of the Lord, the last day, when He sets up His kingdom.  That would leave only unbelievers?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

...  I'm curious as to who you see as the gentiles that make it into the millennial kingdom.  The first resurrection, being raised immortal, includes those who are dead in Christ and those who are alive at His coming.  This happens on the day of the Lord, the last day, when He sets up His kingdom.  That would leave only unbelievers?

William butting in here to respond to the question. Consider Rev. 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

When Jesus comes in the clouds to take up his elect, every eye will witness his coming, believer and unbeliever alike. "Those who are ready" -- the wise virgins, Matt. 25:10 -- will go with him. Everyone else, including the foolish virgins who believe in him, will not.

On this day, many others besides the foolish virgins shall come to believe in him:

Zech. 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn."

So there will still be plenty of believers on earth after the Rapture of the elect. However, they will have to be purged during "the time of Jacob's trouble," Jer. 30:7; because all the believers who remain will be those who, for one reason or another, were too carnal to enter the Presence, and will have to be brought to greater faith in, and obedience to, God's Word.

• Followers:  39
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  67

...  I'm curious as to who you see as the gentiles that make it into the millennial kingdom.  The first resurrection, being raised immortal, includes those who are dead in Christ and those who are alive at His coming.  This happens on the day of the Lord, the last day, when He sets up His kingdom.  That would leave only unbelievers?

William butting in here to respond to the question. Consider Rev. 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

When Jesus comes in the clouds to take up his elect, every eye will witness his coming, believer and unbeliever alike. "Those who are ready" -- the wise virgins, Matt. 25:10 -- will go with him. Everyone else, including the foolish virgins who believe in him, will not.

On this day, many others besides the foolish virgins shall come to believe in him:

Zech. 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn."

So there will still be plenty of believers on earth after the Rapture of the elect. However, they will have to be purged during "the time of Jacob's trouble," Jer. 30:7; because all the believers who remain will be those who, for one reason or another, were too carnal to enter the Presence, and will have to be brought to greater faith in, and obedience to, God's Word.

Considering the virgins from the parables are judged based on their works, I don't see how you can include them in the rapture.  Believers who are raptured will not face judgement, that kinda excludes those from the parables in Matthew 25.

• Followers:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Considering the virgins from the parables are judged based on their works, I don't see how you can include them in the rapture.  Believers who are raptured will not face judgement, that kinda excludes those from the parables in Matthew 25.

Matt. 25:10 “And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut."

The Church is the virgin Bride of Christ, and the wedding takes place in heaven right after the Rapture of the Church. This prophecy shows that the events of the coming of the Bridegroom for his Bride follows the same course of events as took place in a traditional Jewish wedding. The bridegroom came suddenly, took his bride to his father's house, and consummated the wedding there. Amen!

• Followers:  39
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  67

Matt. 25:10 “And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut."

The Church is the virgin Bride of Christ, and the wedding takes place in heaven right after the Rapture of the Church. This prophecy shows that the events of the coming of the Bridegroom for his Bride follows the same course of events as took place in a traditional Jewish wedding. The bridegroom came suddenly, took his bride to his father's house, and consummated the wedding there. Amen!

I suspect we don't agree on when the wedding takes place, because I see that it takes place at the end.