• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,356
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

By Joseph DeCaro, Worthy News Correspondent

WASHINGTON D.C. (Worthy News)– Following the release of its latest World Watch List — ranking the top 50 countries in which Christians face the most persecution for their faith — Open Doors has accused world leaders of callous indifference, according to The Christian Post.

Open Doors CEO David Curry said ISIS is conducting a genocide against Christians in Iraq while the West just stands by and watches it unfold.

"It's not that Christians are collateral damage; it's that they're being targeted, and wherever they are being targeted, there are future problems," said Curry.

Although the U.S. and its allies are launching airstrikes against ISIS, Curry hasn't seen any attempts to improve the plight of refugees on the ground.

"I am very disappointed by the response of the U.S. government and State Department in the protection and advocacy for persecuted Christians," he said.

Yet even while Iraq is having a genocide, North Korea still occupies the top slot of the WWL.

"It is number one on the WWL," said Curry, "the most brutal and dangerous place in the world to be a Christian because the government requires and enforces with hostility a total dedication to the hero worship of their leader … Christians are the number one enemy of the state … and they treat them with great brutality."

Another Asian nation on the WWL is India, which has become even more dangerous for Christians after the new Hindu nationalist government recently took power. And Christians in African nations have endured even more persecution with Somalia ranked at 2nd, Sudan at 6th, Eritrea at 9th and Nigeria in 10th place on the WWL.

The WWL includes information on both the degree and type of persecution in each nation listed.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

praying too~~

Guest shiloh357

Yes, but if a Palestinian dies in Israel, the US and every other nation is calling for investigations and sanctions an UN Resolutions.  It is a conspicuous thing.   Christians were being slaughtered in Egypt during the "Arab Spring" and the world, especially the US government said and did nothing.   ISIS kills Christians and tears down historic churches and nothing is said or done.   Christian children are beheaded and everyone is silent.   Christians are murdered in so many countries on a regular basis and the world is dead silent.

But if a Christian refuses to make a gay couple a wedding cake, it's front page news and takes up 72 hours on the cable news networks and the government brings its full weight to bear against the Christian.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/24/1975

John 16:2Amplified Bible (AMP)

They will put you out of (expel you from) the synagogues; but an hour is coming when whoever kills you will think and claim that he has offered service to God.

God bless the lives of those falling , we pray for the ones who are persecuting us Lord, we bless them and ask you to somehow intervene in their lives and allow them to know you alone are God. Oh father please protect your people their blood cries out to you. Please oh God intervene and bless these ones who seem so bent on killing us.

In The name of Jesus Christ we pray for your will to be done and the enemy to be scattered

-Will

Edited by Will M

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/01/1977

I personally thank for this topic ... since the world must watch everything what's happening in the places, where the God's people are being tortured & going through the way of persecution.

I pray for the Christians persecuted in Syria, Egypt, Iraq ... and every part of the world ... let we share our tears in God's presence and do something better whatever we could do for them ...

May the Lord God comfort their cheeks & give them peaceful life(s) ... Amen !

But in the other way, since this is the end days for Jesus' Coming ... the trials will certainly increase and it will finally welcome the Satan's rule in this world ...

So we the Christians in the eastern nations will never give up the mission works. We are ready to face ANYTHING for Christ ... to construct His Holy Kingdom in this world .... soon !

Halleluiah !

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/24/1975

God bless you my brother. God bless you and keep you.

Much love

-Will

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Praying...may this all be over soon!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,224
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Let's not be whiners ... The Lord told us of this! Rather let us rejoice here as we should Matt 10

Let's not be whiners....

The Lord told us of this....

Rather let us rejoice here as we should....

Matt 10....

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:25-28

~

Man

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalms 23:1

Up

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalms 23:2

Beloved

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3