• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings Angels....

It is very funny to me when I think about how we can think one way & then suddenly,without a moments notice,everything in your life changes & you think completely different than you once did,,,,,,& I am not talking about renewing your mind or being born again......I am talking about as a mature Christian,ahh-but we are all works in progress ,aren't we??    I will explain..........

Now of course,I am simply sharing my personal experience,,,,,,,,,We all know that we are not "of" this world,we are as foreigners but we are"in" this world & according to Gods Purpose we are called

Philippians 1:23-26New International Version (NIV)

23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, 26 so that through my being with you again your boasting in Christ Jesus will abound on account of me.

Yes,we do belong here but only for a moment,,,,,a moment we are born,in a moment we come to the foot of the Cross,for a moment we live for Christ,,we only have a moment to tell as many as we can about Jesus,& in a moment we die,,,,,,,,,,,to live!!!!It is so brief & fleeting but I only realized this when I heard those words"cancer","terminal".incurable","dying",,,,,,,,,,Suddenly I yearned for Abba so badly it hurt,I was anxious to leave this wretched place & get my Glorious New Body,,,,,,,yet,in spirit,the Lord spoke to my heart & I knew He was not bringing me Home.........Deep within my very soul I understood I would remain in this world and it made me sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then everything changed,I heard these words "no evidence of cancer"!!!!!!!!Well,in an instant life became so dear to me,this world was a treasure,every breath a Blessing,every second is precious............Ah,yes,,,,it is funny to me how I went from one extreme to the next,,,,,,,,,,,I am in no hurry to leave the world & God has recently Blessed me so  Bountifully & Abundantly that I pray He takes His time in Coming so I can live longer,love longer & spread the Gospel of Christ longer!!!!!!!!!I am so grateful for Gods Favor,I have waited a very long time(didn't even know I was waiting-lol)for that someone special God had just for me to spend the rest of my life with here "in this world"

Praise & Glory to God!!!!                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Kwikphilly

Thank You for this testimony to the glory of God for a miracle healing and the abundance He has for those that trust in Him..It really is a life of joy to be accepted into His Kingdom, whether Jesus returns today or  life is long and full, We should be thankful for every moment..Ps 118:24 ."This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Very pleased You have someone special to share this blessed  life with...

HalleluJah

To God the Glory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Yes,Snow            TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!AMEN  

King James Bible
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  Matt18:19

With Love,Kwik                               

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Yes,Snow            TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!AMEN  

King James Bible

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  Matt18:19

With Love,Kwik                               

Amen, God is so good :)

And Kwik you have experienced so much while you were sick,I'm so glad He healed you and you are such a nice caring person who always have something nice to say to everybody,you're special girl!

God bless you dear friend :)

YSIC Angels..

Guest Thallasa

I hope Kwik that your health is good and that you live a long time ,as this site would not be the same without

you . Une femme formidable :laughing:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

You are all so very kind,dear Sisters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the love we have for one another can only be attributed to Christ abiding in us,,,,,,,again we say,"To God be the Glory!"                                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

We definitely do have a respective place here,in this world and an assignment .........to love one another & spread the Good News that our Redeemer Lives!!!!!       :group-hug:                                                                                     

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

"Do we belong in this world?"

Of course, we belong in this world.

God made us for a reason: to Glorify Him. If for no other reason, than that, we belong in this world.

Our "belonging" in this world is never in question. It is God's Will that we exist. It is only for that reason that we exist at all. The only question is how we choose to employ our free will as it applies to Providence. Not our "belonging" in this world (or any other world). Especially, since we have all fallen short of His Glory.

Some choose to ignore God, and the Bible, yet even they "belong" because (even they) were created by Him. Who are any of us to argue with His Wisdom? I know it pains God when His creations choose to ignore and disobey Him, but He still created them (us) and allows us to ignore and disobey Him.

Yes, we certainly do "belong". Christians are 'necessary' (especially in these days). The Bible is necessary. His Word is necessary. I wish more people would recognize the fact that God, and His Word is supreme (necessary). Necessary, or not, all of us belong.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Amen, God did place us on this earth to glorify Him ! 

Our real home is heaven and we are travelers passing through :)

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  415
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

Joh 17:16  "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world."

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

3Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume itupon your lusts. 4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4

That shows pretty clearly that we do NOT belong to this world.

1 john 5:4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan is the "god of this world."

Ephesians 2:2

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" who is the spirit that works in the children of disobedience (EVERYONE who does not believe in God's Son Jesus Christ"

1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

A lot of people think this is allegory. It is not. Satan is literally the "god of this world." We were saved OUT of the world. Jesus Christ is very merciful.

1 John 2:15

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

The Scripture does not say these things for no reason. God wants us to know the truth.

31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

The Children of the Devil

42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Before Abraham Was, I Am

48Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?49Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. 50And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. 51Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. 52Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.53Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? 54Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 55Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

This is all temporary. We don't belong in this world, but why we are here we certainly have a purpose.