Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I missed it. Can I have a rundown from somebody or could somebody point me to where I could find it? Is it on You Tube yet?

it's on the way PM.    I'll post it on a forum later.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Whether this costs him at home, he said what any great leader would say in rhetoric that was impeccable with a masterful amount of guts and statesmanship.

In addition It is said that for Israel..Bibi as Esther..was called for a 'time such as this'. I fully agree. God has called him for a time such as this.

Well, to be honest in my personal view i would be surprised if it doesn't win him the election.....   It will probably depend on what Congress and the Senate does with the ideas he put across.

Personally I found his speech rather disturbing....   I do not believe many people in this world truly understand what  "Never Again" really means.

I certainly did.  His look would have explained it right at that moment.  I hope that does not happen, but if it does alot more could line up

Guest shiloh357

"Never again"  simply refers to the Holocaust and that there will not be another mass murder of Jews ever again.    I don't see what is disturbing about that.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I missed it. Can I have a rundown from somebody or could somebody point me to where I could find it? Is it on You Tube yet?

Oak I posted the speech in the general video section.I think it will take a while to be approved.

"Never again"  simply refers to the Holocaust and that there will not be another mass murder of Jews ever again.    I don't see what is disturbing about that.

Because your president seems not to be on Israel's side Shiloh.    Israel may well be some small little country, but I don't think most people understand the big stick they carry......    I got the message that he thinks that the agreement that Obama and Kerry are proposing is guaranteeing the destruction of Israel within ten years.     He says that simply isn't going to happen and I take it, God help us if we get in the way...

Oak I posted the speech in the general video section.I think it will take a while to be approved.

So did I....  and I pm'd the raw video to Oak.    the version I sent was about an hour and a half long because it had about a half hour of the mingling around of the folks before he arrived....   it was/is interesting to see who is there and who they visit with.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

So did I....  and I pm'd the raw video to Oak.    the version I sent was about an hour and a half long because it had about a half hour of the mingling around of the folks before he arrived....   it was/is interesting to see who is there and who they visit with.

After I posted my version I wondered if I posted the entire speech.I hope your version gets posted.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Here's a transcript of the speech: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/03/03/full-text-netanyahus-address-to-congress/

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Here's a transcript of the speech: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/03/03/full-text-netanyahus-address-to-congress/

Thanks, I'm watching it now, but I'll copy the transcript for my own records.

I've just seen the pre-amble where everybody is gathering and now Netanyahu's speech is starting.

One question, where is Obama?