IGNORED

Does the man of sin meet the requirements to be Islamic?

Serving

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Right here you say horns only ever mean kings. But if you read verse 22 it clearly says four 'kingdoms' arise out of the Grecian kingdom. Those four kingdoms are represented by the four horns that stood up after the great horn was broken. Not my words. Gabriel's. You are not smarter than Gabriel so you do not have the truth in this. A person that lacks understanding always thinks in black and white. Such a person cannot understand that situations and priorities change. This is your level of understanding, less than basic when it comes to prophecy. If the great messenger of God says that the ram's horns are kings, they are. When God tells Gabriel to say to Daniel the great horn between the goat's eyes is a king, then it is. When that same God tells the very same Gabriel to tell Daniel the prophet that the four horns represent kingdoms, THEN THEY REPRESENT KINGDOMS. If any one says anything different than this they lie and do not hear from God.

I see you still can't rebuke my evidence,  a lot of talk, but very little substance .. and you presume I can't see what you are saying? LOL .. oh boy.

Anyway, when you get over your latest rant, wipe your chin and try to listen okay, this is the last time I try to open your eyes because I don't need to suffer your silly little insults any longer so I'm just going to shut you down because I'm not required to put up with your shenanigans after the second admonition, let alone whatever number we're up to atm !!

I've been very patient but enough is enough.

TELL ME  :

When the GOAT's horn was broken, and 4 notable one stood up for it .. TELL ME .. was that goats HEAD also broken off?  :huh:

WAS IT ?  :unsure:

NO it was NOT. :blink:

HELLO !!

LEARN to SEE :

1> That GOAT still had it's SAME HEAD okay .. got it .. ONE head ..

2> ONE head where ONE big horn gets broken and REPLACED .. you don't replace horns with heads okay, that is sloppy discernment at best.

WHAT? You're trying to tell me that 4 heads popped out of that goats ONE broken horn .. 4 heads springing out from between the goats eyes ??  LOL .. yeah right !!  .. who's ADDING to scripture now huh?

4> The 4 heads are contained within the Leopard imagery, NOT the Goat imagery okay .. you are making beginners mistakes so stop accusing me of falseness when I'm having to point out the basics to you okay !! Sheeeeesh.

You need to focus more, because you are missing the simple things ..

Perhaps some day in the future you MIGHT just begin to discern that God has a LINGO & a STYLE all of His own .. and then you will be able to discern that God does a switch in verse 22, how He finishes off the previous verse in the first half of verse 22 for CONTEXT, about those horns He was EXPLAINING  in verse 21.. and then .. mid point of verse 22, He switches to the KINGDOMS !!

God does this kind of bait & switch all the time in His prophecies .. He does it to confuse the proud you know .. and the scorners.

Anyway, like I said, I'm over your insults and am done speaking with you until you learn to hold an adult conversation without all the teenage frothing at the mouth silliness.

Go fix your obvious mistakes and then maybe we can talk when you've grown some more .. and that's saying it nicely.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

"

"I see you still can't rebuke my evidence,  a lot of talk, but very little substance .. and you presume I can't see what you are saying? LOL .. oh boy.

Anyway, when you get over your latest rant, wipe your chin and try to listen okay, this is the last time I try to open your eyes because I don't need to suffer your silly little insults any longer so I'm just going to shut you down because I'm not required to put up with your shenanigans after the second admonition, let alone whatever number we're up to atm !!

I've been very patient but enough is enough."

Sorry, didn't use the quote feature, but copy-pasted the part that stuck out to me. 

I just want to ask, are you comfortable with what I have quoted ? 

EDIT: btw, I have no idea what you're talking about or whom you are referring to in your comment. I don't really need to know.

Edited by AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

"

"I see you still can't rebuke my evidence,  a lot of talk, but very little substance .. and you presume I can't see what you are saying? LOL .. oh boy.

Anyway, when you get over your latest rant, wipe your chin and try to listen okay, this is the last time I try to open your eyes because I don't need to suffer your silly little insults any longer so I'm just going to shut you down because I'm not required to put up with your shenanigans after the second admonition, let alone whatever number we're up to atm !!

I've been very patient but enough is enough."

Sorry, didn't use the quote feature, but copy-pasted the part that stuck out to me.

I just want to ask, are you comfortable with what I have quoted ?

EDIT: btw, I have no idea what you're talking about or whom you are referring to in your comment. I don't really need to know.

Hi bro,

I'm responding to Diaste there .. not you.

God bless.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I'm jumping in a bit but I just want to make a point about the op. Islam teaches that a man cannot be God. That's their whole beef about Jesus. The AC will declare himself as God. Won't go over with Muslims at all imho.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I'm jumping in a bit but I just want to make a point about the op. Islam teaches that a man cannot be God. That's their whole beef about Jesus. The AC will declare himself as God. Won't go over with Muslims at all imho.

The false prophet (AC) will not come across as an ordinary man.  He will be a channel for supernatural displays of power.  Those days will not be normal.  The man of sin is described as coming with all the deception of wickedness.  That's a lot.  Actually, that's more than a lot. 

The false prophet (AC) will not come across as an ordinary man.  He will be a channel for supernatural displays of power.  Those days will not be normal.  The man of sin is described as coming with all the deception of wickedness.  That's a lot.  Actually, that's more than a lot. 

That could be. Still think it's stretching it quite a bit to think that the whole Muslim world is going to follow someone who declares himself as God when one of their core beliefs is that it's blasphemy for any man to declare himself as God. I'm not saying it's not possible, just don't see it happening that way myself.

That could be. Still think it's stretching it quite a bit to think that the whole Muslim world is going to follow someone who declares himself as God when one of their core beliefs is that it's blasphemy for any man to declare himself as God. I'm not saying it's not possible, just don't see it happening that way myself.

This much we know.

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.  Matthew 24:24

Do you think perhaps this verse speaks about the Muslim world you refer to, the part about hypocrisy?

Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy.  Daniel 11:33-34

I've wondered who that part in bold could be a reference to.  Maybe it's the hard-core Muslims as you say who likewise don't submit to the false prophet's rule but for the wrong reasons .  Just a thought.

This much we know.

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.  Matthew 24:24

Do you think perhaps this verse speaks about the Muslim world you refer to, the part about hypocrisy?

Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy.  Daniel 11:33-34

I've wondered who that part in bold could be a reference to.  Maybe it's the hard-core Muslims as you say who likewise don't submit to the false prophet's rule but for the wrong reasons .  Just a thought.

Yes, that's one of those verses that's a little unclear. KJV says "but many shall cleave to them with flatteries." I just figure it means there's gonna be people who will try to infiltrate the underground believers by making out to be one of us in order to jail/kill us. But it could mean something else for sure.

As for the Muslims, it's likely that the Muslims who are Muslims in name only will fall for the AC just as Christians who are Christians in name only very likely will.  But, as you pointed out, the AC is pretty crafty so he could pull the wool over the more sincere believers as well. However, the interpretation of prophecy I hold to for me points more towards the Muslims fighting against the AC and possibly joining hands, to a certain extent, with Christians. I know that won't be a popular view, but that's how I see it. I see Russia and Europe as being the stronghold of the AC. I could be wrong, and I'm open to the fact that it's possible things will go differently than I see it. But that's my personal view at this point in time.

This much we know.

Yes, that's one of those verses that's a little unclear. KJV says "but many shall cleave to them with flatteries." I just figure it means there's gonna be people who will try to infiltrate the underground believers by making out to be one of us in order to jail/kill us. But it could mean something else for sure.

As for the Muslims, it's likely that the Muslims who are Muslims in name only will fall for the AC just as Christians who are Christians in name only very likely will.  But, as you pointed out, the AC is pretty crafty so he could pull the wool over the more sincere believers as well. However, the interpretation of prophecy I hold to for me points more towards the Muslims fighting against the AC and possibly joining hands, to a certain extent, with Christians. I know that won't be a popular view, but that's how I see it. I see Russia and Europe as being the stronghold of the AC. I could be wrong, and I'm open to the fact that it's possible things will go differently than I see it. But that's my personal view at this point in time.

Yeah, that verse is kind of tricky.  It's true that people who have a common enemy tend to behave friendly toward each other while dealing with the common foe.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

An article reaffirming my view that the anti-Christ will not be Islamic and that any prophecies that came from the quran or muhamed's mouth are not prophecies at all, they are lies.  Prophecy ended after the Age of Grace began and will not resume until the Christian era has ended and Daniel's 69th week begins.

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/gillette/bg67.html