IGNORED

Does the man of sin meet the requirements to be Islamic?

Serving

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi all,

I have noticed (on this & various forums) that there is a growing belief that Islam is the fourth horse of the apocalypse .. "And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him"

I myself do not see it this way, and I wish to show my reasons why this coming man can never meet the requirements to be either a Islamic Mahdi or a false Christian prophet :

1: The false prophet himself is the little horn of Daniel (of no consequence to the argument so far)

2: This little horn regards no god, neither will he regard the God of his fathers. (God of his fathers is likely a clue indicating that he is of Jewish origin, Jewish/American or Jewish/German etc etc)

3: And since he regards no god, then he can not be a Mahdi figure of Islam, simply because he would not even regard Allah, which god the Moslems of Islam follow, and no Moslem would accept a leader who denies their god Allah, thus he would fail in leading Islam from the very outset and the same applies to being a false Christian.

4: And since he will not regard any god, even God Himself, then likewise, by rule of the scriptural declaration (to not regard), he will neither mention / promote any god / God at all, (not in any positive way that is) thus making him of atheistic / evolutionary stock.  

5: Thus, even if he pretended to regard our God or even Allah = gods etc just to fool the peoples for to "get the job", even then, even then the scriptures would still be broken concerning not regarding any god .. for, you see .. to regard / promote any god, whether sincerely or contrarily, would still be considered regarding gods to all those he would be fooling whether he believed it himself or not .. and that brethren, is still called regarding a god, be it genuinely or falsely .. and free of all motives .. this is the inescapable truth of the matter concerning to regard.

Yes scripture says that he will come as a lamb .. I used to believe he would pretend to be Christian because of this but came to see (from the inescapable "loop" above) that it doesn't have to mean that at all .. it just means that he comes speaking peace .. like as the Lamb our Lord came speaking peace & love & forgiveness etc, so will this other man, but it will be his brand of peace & love, his way being very convincing .. yet it will be contrary to the Lords way.

So, can any see the inescapable fact of the matter? .. that this coming man must needs be atheistic / evolutionist in his public discourse .. (at least until he sees himself / promotes himself as a god anyway) because even if one pretends to be Islamic or even Christian, the act of pretending (speaking Allah's name to be accepted) is still, in the end, regarding Allah publically. 

Yet this man regards no god / God.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

When it says in Daniel that he will regard no god... it means that he will appear to be a god himself. He will not be Atheistic but he will claim divinity.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:37

If you read the following two verses, there is nothing Atheistic about him.

When it says in Daniel that he will regard no god... it means that he will appear to be a god himself. He will not be Atheistic but he will claim divinity.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:37

If you read the following two verses, there is nothing Atheistic about him.

Hi Oakwood,

Thank you for answering.

Though it is true he magnifies himself above them all .. this won't be new to us.. for so have famous evolutionists / humanists etc done in their speeches .. they dismiss God and elevate themselves (humanity) instead (Dawkins for example).. it is just a proudness thing they all seem to share.

Anyway, maybe I was a bit hasty in saying evolutionist / atheist , that was just to point out that one can not be affiliated with a religion if one never regards the one being worshipped in said religion .. thus the false prophet can not be a candidate as the so called coming Madhi if he never regards / points to / acknowledges Allah.

The Moslems would never have it.

Blessings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

One needs to bring all the Scriptures to bear on any subject.  Please review 2 Thess 2:4 and reassess your opinion.  This Man of Sin will claim to be the true Messiah -- the true Christ and prove it with his miracles. He may also appropriate the role of Mahdi at the same time.  He regards no god because he claims to be God.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

One needs to bring all the Scriptures to bear on any subject.  Please review 2 Thess 2:4 and reassess your opinion.  This Man of Sin will claim to be the true Messiah -- the true Christ and prove it with his miracles. He may also appropriate the role of Mahdi at the same time.  He regards no god because he claims to be God.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for joining in ..

Though it is true that this man eventually calls himself god .. it is not until he sits in the rebuilt temple that this boasting comes into play.. and that event only takes place in his 2nd 3 1/2 year term.

Thus, until then .. he regards no god without exception. (to regard is to "point to", to "acknowledge" etc) yet he regards none.

And when finally introducing himself as god .. as some "true Messiah" as it were .. my point still stands .. for being a "true Messiah" means that the One who came before was .. "false" .. this likewise is an act of non regard.

Thank you for the references, I am however well acquainted with all the prophecies on this subject .. quite often, many unspoken details are found in the actual lingo God uses, and this is where I am coming from.

Thank you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

The Mahdi is not part of the Quran.   It sprang up in the hadith after Mohammad died...   Sunni's and Shia's differ on who he is and what he will do.    Both say that with the help of Jesus he will defeat the Antichrist.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

The Mahdi is not part of the Quran.   It sprang up in the hadith after Mohammad died...   Sunni's and Shia's differ on who he is and what he will do.    Both say that with the help of Jesus he will defeat the Antichrist.

Hi Other one,

Thanks for your reply,

That being so, many Christians do believe that the false prophet will be the coming leader of a united Islamic caliphate to come.

And as I am pointing out .. if one never acknowledges the god of a religion .. ever .. then how could that religion accept the one denying their very god as their spokesman / leader?

It just doesn't gel.

Cheers.

I personally think that the Antichrist is using Islam to foment a huge war and he will come in to save the day.....  

The powers that be have spent the last 20 years building Islam up as a formidable enemy.....   and our last 4 presidents have allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to completely infiltrate our Government and Military.......     but Christians are never going to butts up for Allah and when it comes to it should fight a bloody mess of a war for it will be fought everywhere.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

Hi Ezra,

Another thing to ponder ..

If the false prophet claims to be the true Messiah before his sitting in the temple .. then he will have to regard God the Father .. but as scripture says .. he regards no god .. neither the God of his fathers. (Capital "G" means our God)

How could he claim to be the "true Messiah" (Christian-wise that is) without ever mentioning / regarding the Father?

Instead he honours forces .. that is, might.

'Thanks Ezra.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

Hi Ezra,

Another thing to ponder ..

If the false prophet claims to be the true Messiah before his sitting in the temple .. then he will have to regard God the Father .. but as scripture says .. he regards no god .. neither the God of his fathers. (Capital "G" means our God)

How could he claim to be the "true Messiah" (Christian-wise that is) without ever mentioning / regarding the Father?

Instead he honours forces .. that is, might.

'Thanks Ezra.

It's my understanding that he is from the house of Dan.....   it's   been 25 years since I decided that so don't ask me why....   and I don't really want to get into a discussion of it here for there are several people with very different and set thoughts that carry threads into the hundreds of posts and no one changes thier minds.

So just know that personally I think he will be from a Danite mother and something other than human for a father.....   and that's another discussion I don't care to get involved with here unless you are prepared to read a couple of hundred books.