• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  415
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

bcbsr,

So now, Jude AND James are not supposed to be in the Bible??    What other books have you judged not to be in the Bible?   Do you believe Esther should be in the Bible??

Ever notice the books in the Catholic Bible are different than in the Protestant Bible. Ever consider why?

Guest shiloh357

Not talking about the Catholic Bible here.   We are talking about 66 books that comprise God's word.  You reject two of them so far.   What other books of the Bible do you do reject and why should anyone listen to you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings bcbsr,,,,

I came to it because of your statement.....

Luke and Mark weren't composing doctrine. They were recording history. Doesn't take an apostle to do that

It was a very simple question  &  a simple answer would have been sufficient,of course it is your perrogative to choose not to answer,,,,thank you for the invitation to your website but I generally stay here at Worthy & don't do very much on the computer,,,,,,,,,,,,have a God filled day & I do hope you enjoy Worthy as much as I do,it is a Blessing from God to be all together in this special place                                             With love in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

HePaidForUs said in post 27:

However, if none of your work survives the fire when our work is revealed at judgment, you will still be saved though as through fire.

1 Corinthians 3:15 refers to only the loss of reward for the work of spiritually building up a church congregation (1 Corinthians 3:8-17), if that work is done in a faulty manner, by focusing on the merely-temporal "wood, hay, stubble" (1 Corinthians 3:12) of human, worldly wisdom (1 Corinthians 3:18-20), and the glorying in human leaders of the church (1 Corinthians 3:4,21), instead of focusing on Jesus and the everlasting wisdom of his Word (1 Corinthians 2:2 to 3:23; 1 Peter 1:23-25). 1 Corinthians 3:15 isn't contradicting that if a saved person, whether a church builder or not, wrongly employs his free will to stop doing any good works, to become utterly lazy without repentance, he will in the end lose his salvation (Matthew 25:26,30, John 15:2a,6). He will obtain ultimate salvation only if he patiently continues in good works and obedience to the end (Romans 2:6-8, Hebrews 5:9, James 2:24).

HePaidForUs said in post 27:

Also keep in mind that there are those who prophecy in His name and cast out demons in His name who never knew Him.

Matthew 7:21-23 shows that both faith and obedience to God are required for believers to enter ultimate salvation (Romans 2:6-8, Hebrews 5:9, James 2:24). But there is no assurance they will choose to obey (Matthew 25:26,30, Luke 12:45-46).

Matthew 7:23a could be hyperbole (like Matthew 23:24b is hyperbole). For Matthew 7:22 could refer to truly saved people, true believers in the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, John 20:31), who had truly repented from their sins (1 John 3:6) and had truly performed many wonderful works for Jesus to the end (John 15:4-5). But at some point subsequent to their initial repentance, they had fallen back into some unrepentant sin (Matthew 7:23b; 2 Peter 2:20-22), so that they had to be completely rejected by Jesus in the end despite their continued faith and good works (1 Corinthians 9:27; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Hebrews 10:26-29).

Regarding the ability to cast out demons (Matthew 7:22), that is one of the signs that people are saved, that they are believers in the gospel (Mark 16:17). People must be very careful not to fall into the unforgivable presumption of Mark 3:22-30.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,586
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, bcbsr.

Shalom, all.

Umm.... Actually, “saved” and “salvation” are the wrong words for what you all are talking about. One should be using the words “being justified” and “justification.” “Saved” and “salvation” are typically words for the RESCUE of God’s people (Israel) when Yeshua` (Jesus) returns.

Let me familiarize you with what the Bible ACTUALLY SAYS:

Ac 4:12  "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Ac 16:31  So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Ac 2:21  And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’

Ro 10:9  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Eph 2:8  For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

1Ti 2:4  who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Ok, so you're saying that these and like verses are referring to " the RESCUE of God’s people (Israel) when Yeshua` (Jesus) returns."?

Of course! Haven’t you ever read the CONTEXT of these passages or the passages that were quoted? (WARNING! Long post coming!)

Let’s just take one of the above verses and check those contexts:

Acts 3:1-4:22

3:1 One afternoon at three o’clock, the hour of minchah prayers, as Kefa (Peter) and Yochanan (John) were going up to the Temple, 2 a man crippled since birth was being carried in. Every day people used to put him at the Beautiful Gate of the Temple, so that he could beg from those going into the Temple court. 3 When he saw Kefa and Yochanan about to enter, he asked them for some money. 4 But they stared straight at him; and Kefa said, “Look at us!” 5 The crippled man fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. 6 Kefa said, “I don’t have silver, and I don’t have gold, but what I do have I give to you: in the name (on the authority) of the Messiah, Yeshua of Natzeret, walk!” 7 And taking hold of him by his right hand, Kefa pulled him up. Instantly his feet and ankles became strong; 8 so that he sprang up, stood a moment, and began walking. Then he entered the Temple court with them, walking and leaping and praising God! 9 Everyone saw him walking and praising God. 10 They recognized him as the same man who had formerly sat begging at the Beautiful Gate of the Temple, and they were utterly amazed and confounded at what had happened to him. 11 While he clung to Kefa and Yochanan, all the people came running in astonishment toward them in Shlomo’s Colonnade.

12 Seeing this, Kefa addressed the people: “Men of Isra’el! Why are you amazed at this? Or why do you stare at us as if we had made this man walk through some power or godliness of our own? 13 The God of Avraham, Yitz’chak and Ya‘akov, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Yeshua — the same Yeshua you handed over and disowned before Pilate, even after he had decided to release him. 14 You denied the holy and innocent one, and instead asked for the reprieve of a murderer! 15 You killed the author of life!
But God has raised him from the dead! Of this we are witnesses. 16 And it is through putting trust in his name (authority) that his name (authority) has given strength to this man whom you see and know. Yes, it is the trust that comes through Yeshua which has given him this perfect healing in the presence of you all
17 “Now, brothers, I know that you did not understand the significance of what you were doing; neither did your leaders. 18 But this is how God fulfilled what he had announced in advance, when he spoke through all the prophets, namely, that his Messiah was to die. 
19 “Therefore, repent and turn to God, so that your sins may be erased; 20 so that times of refreshing may come from the Lord’s presence; and he may send the Messiah appointed in advance for you, that is, Yeshua. 21 He has to remain in heaven (the sky) until the time comes for restoring everything, as God said long ago, when he spoke through the holy prophets. 22 For Moshe himself said, ‘Adonai will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You are to listen to everything he tells you.  23 Everyone who fails to listen to that prophet will be removed from the people and destroyed.’ (Deuteronomy 18:15-16)  24 Indeed, all the prophets announced these days, starting with Sh’mu’el and continuing through all who followed. 
25 “You are the sons of the prophets; and you are included in the covenant which God made with our fathers when he said to Avraham, ‘By your seed will all the families of the earth be blessed.’ (Genesis 22:18; 26:4)  26 So it is to you first that God has sent his servant whom he has raised up, so that he might bless you by turning each one of you from your evil ways.” 
4 1 Kefa and Yochanan were still speaking to the people when the cohanim (priests), the captain in charge of the Temple police, and the Tz’dukim (Sadducees) came upon them, 2 very annoyed that they were teaching the people the doctrine of resurrection from the dead and offering Yeshua as proof. 3 The Temple police arrested them; and since it was already evening, they put them in custody overnight. 4 However, many of those who heard the message trusted; the number of men alone was about five thousand. 
5 The next day, the people’s rulers, elders and Torah-teachers assembled in Yerushalayim, 6 along with ‘Anan the cohen hagadol (the high priest), Kayafa, Yochanan, Alexander and the other men from the family of the cohen hagadol. 7 They had the emissaries stand before them and asked, “By what power or in what name (on what authority) did you do this?” 
8 Then Kefa, filled with the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit), said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people! 9 If we are being examined today about a good deed done for a disabled person, if you want to know how he was restored to health, 10 then let it be known to you and to all the people of Isra’el that it is in the name (on the authority) of the Messiah, Yeshua from Natzeret, whom you had executed on a stake as a criminal but whom God has raised from the dead, that this man stands before you perfectly healed. 
11 “This Yeshua is the stone rejected by you builders which has become the cornerstone. (Psalm 118:22)  12 There is salvation (rescue) in no one else! For there is no other name under heaven (the sky) given to mankind by whom we must be saved (rescued)!” 
13 When they saw how bold Kefa and Yochanan were, even though they were untrained ‘am-ha’aretz (people of the Land), they were amazed; also they recognized them as having been with Yeshua. 14 Moreover, since they could see the man who had been healed standing right there beside them, there was nothing they could say to discredit the healing. 15 So they told them to step away from the Sanhedrin while they discussed the matter privately. 16 “What can we do with these men?” they asked each other. “Why, anyone in Yerushalayim can see that a remarkable miracle has come about through them — we can’t possibly deny that. 17 But to prevent it from spreading any further among the people, let’s warn them not to speak any more to anyone in this name (by this authority).” 
18 So they called them in again and ordered them under no circumstances to speak or teach in the name of Yeshua. 19 But Kefa and Yochanan answered, “You must judge whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than God. 20 As for us, we can’t help talking about what we have actually seen and heard.” 21 They threatened them some more but finally let them go — they couldn’t punish them because of the people, for everyone was praising God over what had happened, 22 since the man who had been miraculously healed was more than forty years old
CJB

(I’m using the Complete Jewish Bible simply because it’s an easier read, takes up less space, and because it understands the Hebrew content behind the text. Normally, I like to use the King James Authorized Version because it is a more word-for-word translation and is therefore closer to the Greek.)

Now, let’s look at the contexts of the quoted material:

Deuteronomy 18:9-19
9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
13 Thou shalt be perfect (Hebrew: taamiym = complete) with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
KJV

The people were AFRAID of YHWH when they heard Him directly and saw the fire of His glory! So, God promised that there would be a REPRESENTATIVE, similar to Mosheh (Moses), who would be a go-between, a Prophet, instead! That was a promise to Israel of the future Messiah.

Genesis 22:10-18
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh (Hebrew: YHWH-Yir’eh = "YHWH-He-shall-see"): as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
KJV

"Thy seed,” as Paul pointed out in Galatians 3:16, is “zar`akhaa” in Hebrew, and it translates to "your (singular) seed (singular)!” This also refers to the Messiah.

Genesis 26:1-6
1 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines (where the Gaza Strip is now) unto Gerar.
2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:
3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:
KJV

Again, the same word was used for “thy seed.” Thus, the promise of the Messiah was passed down to Yitschaq (Isaac).

Finally, Psalm 118:22. This is a MESSIANIC Psalm, that is, it is a psalm that speaks of the Messiah:

Psalm 118:1-29

1 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
4 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
7 The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation (Hebrew: liy liyshuw`aah = "to-my-rescue").
15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles (Hebrew: b’aahaaleey = “in-the-tents") of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner (Hebrew: eVen ... lro’sh pinnaah = “to/for-head[stone] of-corner/angle” = “for a capstone of a pyramid").
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
27 God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
KJV

This whole song is talking about the RESCUE when the Messiah comes!

Shabbat shalom, bcbsr.

Shalom, all.

Umm.... Actually, “saved” and “salvation” are the wrong words for what you all are talking about. One should be using the words “being justified” and “justification.” “Saved” and “salvation” are typically words for the RESCUE of God’s people (Israel) when Yeshua` (Jesus) returns.

Let me familiarize you with what the Bible ACTUALLY SAYS:

Ac 4:12  "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Ac 16:31  So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Ac 2:21  And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’

Ro 10:9  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Eph 2:8  For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

1Ti 2:4  who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Ok, so you're saying that these and like verses are referring to " the RESCUE of God’s people (Israel) when Yeshua` (Jesus) returns."?

Of course! Haven’t you ever read the CONTEXT of these passages or the passages that were quoted? (WARNING! Long post coming!)

This whole song is talking about the RESCUE when the Messiah comes!

What you need to do IN EVERY CASE to prove your point is that none of these verses are referring to justification. 

You big quote was simply to say in the case of Acts 4:12 that "saved" is not referring to one's justification, that is to be saved from hell, which is what justification does. You have to really read into Acts 4:12 to get around that. No so easy with the other verses. And while my point may be lost on you I'm sure it is not lost on others.

Blessings bcbsr,,,,

I came to it because of your statement.....

Luke and Mark weren't composing doctrine. They were recording history. Doesn't take an apostle to do that

It was a very simple question  &  a simple answer would have been sufficient,of course it is your perrogative to choose not to answer,,,,thank you for the invitation to your website but I generally stay here at Worthy & don't do very much on the computer,,,,,,,,,,,,have a God filled day & I do hope you enjoy Worthy as much as I do,it is a Blessing from God to be all together in this special place                                             With love in Christ,Kwik

So given my statement above maybe you can describe to me the process of your reasoning for coming up with your question:

"are we to understand that you regard the Bible as merely a history book & not the Living Word of God?"

In the New Testament, doctrine was written by the apostles and that which was recorded of what Jesus said. The rest is an eyewitness record of historical events. Even Luke says of his gospel, "Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus," and he says likewise of Acts.

Let met give you an example between that which is doctrinal and that which is historical. 

Luke (not an apostle) writes:

Ac 15:5  Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to obey the law of Moses."

Paul the apostles writes of these same people:

Gal 2:4  This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.

Luke was recording what they were publicly called, while Paul wrote what they actually were. 

Guest shiloh357

In case you haven't noticed bcbsr, we are not receiving your ungodly, unChristian false teaching.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

So given my statement above maybe you can describe to me the process of your reasoning for coming up with your question:

"are we to understand that you regard the Bible as merely a history book & not the Living Word of God?                                                             posted by bsbcr

Once again,,,,bsbcr...........it is your own words that bring me to that conclusion

The rest is an eyewitness record of historical events.                                                                                                                                                          posted by bsbcr

I rest my case,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,586
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, bcbsr.

What you need to do IN EVERY CASE to prove your point is that none of these verses are referring to justification. 

You big quote was simply to say in the case of Acts 4:12 that "saved" is not referring to one's justification, that is to be saved from hell, which is what justification does. You have to really read into Acts 4:12 to get around that. No so easy with the other verses. And while my point may be lost on you I'm sure it is not lost on others.

No, bro’, that’s NOT what I was saying! I was saying in the case of Acts 4:12 that “saved” is referring to the RESCUE when Yeshua` (Jesus) returns! You have to YANK the verse out of its context to make it say what YOU think it says!

As far as the other verses you’ve quoted, it’s not that hard to show that they, too, are talking about the RESCUE!

And, as far as what is lost on the others who may be reading along, I know that this revelation is news to most! They’ve only been taught this error ALL THEIR CHRISTIAN LIVES! At BEST, it will take some time to adjust!

​However, you are right when you said, “What you need to do IN EVERY CASE to prove your point is that none of these verses are referring to justification.” I showed you ONE of the six you’ve quoted. Here’s another; in fact, since BOTH of two verses quote the same verse from the OT, Joel 2:32, I’m actually showing you TWO, Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:9:

Acts 2:14-36

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea (Y'hudah/Judah), and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Joel 2:28-32)

22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth (Yeshua` Natsaretiy), a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
25 For David speaketh concerning him,

I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. (Psalm 16:8-11)

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ (the Messiah) to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ (the Messiah), that his soul was not left in hell (hades/sh’owl/the grave), neither his flesh did see corruption.
32 This Jesus (Yeshua`) hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself,

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. (Psalm 110:1)

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus (Yeshua`), whom ye have crucified, both Lord (Master) and Christ (Messiah).
KJV

Romans 10:1-15
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved (delivered; rescued).
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ (the Messiah) is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. (Leviticus 18:5)
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart (Deuteronomy 30:11-14): that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (delivered; rescued).
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (deliverance; rescue).
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (Isaiah 28:16)
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Joel 2:32)
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! (Isaiah 52:7)
KJV

Joel 2:11-3:2
11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?
15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
19 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:
20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
KJV

Psalm 16:1-11
Mich'-tam (Engraved-poem) of David.
1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
KJV

Psalm 110:1-7
1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The LORD at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
KJV

Isaiah 52:1-15
1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed (belittled).
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (deliverance; rescue) of our God.
11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rearward.
13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
KJV

Please, take the time to read these passages carefully! You will find that “saved” and “salvation” are about the deliverance of God’s people, Israel! What YOU are talking about is actually called “justification by God,” not “salvation.” And, one is “justified by God,” not “saved.” The better passage for that concept is 2 Corinthians 5.

Oh, and for the tally books, that’s 3 (so far) of the 6 quotes shown to be referring to the RESCUE of the children of Israel. The rest can be shown, as well, to be talking about that RESCUE.