IGNORED

What if your appointed time is be with God is right now?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

What if you will meet God today?

How would you spend the time you have left?

I would try to get some more video game time in. I would not like to think there are no video games in Heaven, but just in case. 

However, if you think about it, death has no sting, and the Father is no different as you know Him now, then when face to face. 

Saying I would pray more, or saying I would witness more is a little bit to late to decided to do what God said do. It shows a conscience of someone who knew they should be doing better for the Lord and has not done better.

So instead of saying I would pray more, which your going to be right there with him anyway, Live everyday with nothing undone in our thinking that we could have served and done better for the Lord. 

This way, if the Lord says on Monday, your coming home on Friday, You don't have to consider a thing, or change things at all. If on Monday you think you could have done better, it's to late.

Blessings.

Hi Faith,

Of course we need to pray now for also ,

if you know you will meet Jesus very soon,would you not want to pray and phone the people you know who are not saved to turn their life over to Jesus?

Do you have unsaved family ?

The cares of this world will soon pass away...but all you do for Jesus will stand!

i've already met Him; but i don't think that's what you mean.

if you would do something different than you wold normally do, then a change is needed in your normal routine :)

Hi disciple,

You will meet Jesus face to face someday ,are you are on your knees at all times to pray for the unsaved people ?

Do you have family members not saved?

I think I go on my knees and not get up until the moment comes to be with the Lord,all our earthly cares will be no more...so maybe your daily routine would take a new direction?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings angels....

I believe I would be asking our Father what He would have me to do with whatever time here was left for me & do accordingly,I do not know ? I have already gone through this really, when I was told I could not survive cancer,I was given little time by the doctors & though the Spirit told me differently than the prognosis,,,,,the reality of our frailty & lifes fragility prompted me to seek His Will more than ever,I imagine I would do the same if today were my last day

Seeking Gods Will should be the desire of my heart(our hearts) every moment,as though it were our last,,,,,,,,we do know that He desires that none should perish so I am sure anything we could do to spread the Gospel & be His willing vessels would be a very good "exit"or last moment .............Glory to God!                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Rejoicing , no more pain ,no more fear , and to see my heavenly Father ,wow ,rejoicing ,I've spent my life praying for others with no regrets . I would be so excited to be seeing my Lord .

I gushed shamelessly when Worthy came back , I will be so much worse on my way to Heaven .

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

if you would do something different than you wold normally do, then a change is needed in your normal routine :)

Hi disciple,

You will meet Jesus face to face someday ,are you are on your knees at all times to pray for the unsaved people ?

I think I go on my knees and not get up until the moment comes to be with the Lord,all our earthly cares will be no more...so maybe your daily routine would take a new direction?

Blessings Angels4u. I would hate to think that if meeting the Lord that day and leaving earth, that I would have anything on my mind to scramble and do. My only thought and care is do what the Lord said do. We all are part of the body, created for God's workmanship, and I hope that I would have been running my race up until that day I knew it was time to leave earth. 

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 
(2Ti 4:6-7)

Paul here is not ready to keep running, praying, fixing up loose ends. Paul is ready to go, He is going to offer himself up. I assume He is going to turn himself into the religious leaders.(Just an assumptions as He does not say) There is nothing in Paul's mind he had not done that the Lord had asked him to do. 

A lot of folks say spend time in prayer. Your going to be with the Lord talking with him anyway shortly, it don't really make a lot of sense. 

My daily routine is waking up, and asking what is on the agenda today Lord, you put it on my heart, I'll do it. I would hate to think the day I am going to leave earth that I have things left on my mind that I did not do as the Lord asked. Otherwise I might be scrambling and trying to fit in the few hours I have left things I neglected and ignored. 

Angels4u, Your question shows many here are not doing everything they know to do and not following the Lord every single day as their last. That is a big problem, but the way people answer shows that, and my hope is they see it through your question and make the changes. 

There is nothing I can make up, or come up with that pleases the Lord, It's what the Lord says to do, that we do. Are we doing everyday what He said do? If not, then I can imagine people would be changing their routine to fit in the things left undone if they knew they were leaving soon, and it ought not to be.

Be Blessed.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings by Faith

Angels4u, Your question shows many here are not doing everything they know to do and not following the Lord every single day as their last. That is a big problem, but the way people answer shows that, and my hope is they see it through your question and make the changes.              posted by ,,,,,by faith

I think you basically have said(as YOUR  2nd answer)exactly what I just finished saying ,,,I believe the first answer was video games & the majority has said they would be praying,,,,,.they did not really say what they were saying to our Lord,or asking,,,,,,,,probably seeking His will as well.......

It is unfair to say "many here" are not following our Lord,every single day as their last,,,,,,,,,,you cannot make that judgement & besides,the question was "What would YOU be doing?"  Not ,"What do you think everyone else is doing?"

Please forgive me for being so blunt ,I do not mean to offend you in any way,shape or form,,,,,,but I do not like to see anyone pass judgement on our brethren when they hardly know them & cannot possibly know their hearts,let alone what they may say in prayer to our Lord,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless you & to God be the Glory.....

King James Bible
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.                                                                           Philippians 2:12

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi disciple,

i realize that God is more motivated to save people than anyone else will ever be including myself; praying for others to be saved may somehow do some good, but it certainly doesn't align with God's instructions for us regarding the lost.  we are told to preach the gospel to the lost directly, not beg God to do something more from a prayer closet.  my prayer for the lost is 'Father, i know you love this person more than i do, and you need no encouragement from me to save them - they have to use their free will to receive salvation, and in order to do that they must hear the gospel; You alone know who they will listen to, if it's me, then send me Lord; i'll go and preach the gospel to them."

when the Master comes, my goal is to be found preaching the gospel, healing the sick, casting out devils, freely giving

Jesus IS coming soon,we don't know when our appointed day is and we should be living if this day will be our last,we are not promised tomorrow..

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Mark 13:35

"Therefore, be on the alert-- for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning-- in case he should come suddenly and find you asleep. 37"What I say to you I say to all, 'Be on the alert!'"

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

“At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

“Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

“‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

The Parable of the Bags of Gold

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability.Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags.29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Are we ready to meet Jesus face to face?

Oh what a day that would be, if my Jesus I will see!

Hi disciple,

i realize that God is more motivated to save people than anyone else will ever be including myself; praying for others to be saved may somehow do some good, but it certainly doesn't align with God's instructions for us regarding the lost.  we are told to preach the gospel to the lost directly, not beg God to do something more from a prayer closet.  my prayer for the lost is 'Father, i know you love this person more than i do, and you need no encouragement from me to save them - they have to use their free will to receive salvation, and in order to do that they must hear the gospel; You alone know who they will listen to, if it's me, then send me Lord; i'll go and preach the gospel to them."

when the Master comes, my goal is to be found preaching the gospel, healing the sick, casting out devils, freely giving

Amen disciple ,that is what the Bible tells us to do,the most important thing we can do for Jesus is preach and live the gospel to help the poor the orphans anything we do for Jesus counts,not only the preaching is important  but most important to love them .

1 Corinthians:13:13

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully knownBut now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Rejoicing , no more pain ,no more fear , and to see my heavenly Father ,wow ,rejoicing ,I've spent my life praying for others with no regrets . I would be so excited to be seeing my Lord .

I gushed shamelessly when Worthy came back , I will be so much worse on my way to Heaven .

Petula ,what a day that will be :)