Hall7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible says we are not suppose to resist the Government.

Peep, our government is the constitution.....     are we to stand by and let people overthrow our government?

A very large number of us have sworn an oath to protect that constitution......      will God not hold us to that oath?

Romans 13:1-2  Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

Guest shiloh357

Romans 13 does not preclude the possibility that we need to resist the government when it becomes unjust.   Paul is talking about us obeying the laws that are right and reasonable to obey.  

Guest shiloh357

Oakwood,

I hear what you' re saying but the technology they have can see you in your house, under the ground, anywhere.  there is no hiding.   There are no secret hiding places where you can jump out and take soldiers by surprise.   I would add that we toasted the Taliban and they were on the defense.   We were attackers and the Taliban were the "militia"  defenders and we decimated them. 

And if we are having this conversation, the Pentagon has had this conversation too.   They know what they would be up against with an armed population.  And they will have measures in place to handle guerilla resistance, and the equipment they need. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they willl be practicing this starting next month in several states and will do so for about three months....    This is what Jade Helm 15 is all about.    Removing a militia from within the people.....

And the really spooky thing is that a lot of times these practice/training things roll over into reality.   That's why so many are so concerned with Jade Helm.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Shiloh is right in that "if" the military goes along with martial law, there isn't anything overtly we can do about it.

Terrorism is the only thing that seems to work against that, and you can't do that if you're dead.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Oakwood,

I hear what you' re saying but the technology they have can see you in your house, under the ground, anywhere.  there is no hiding.   There are no secret hiding places where you can jump out and take soldiers by surprise.   I would add that we toasted the Taliban and they were on the defense.   We were attackers and the Taliban were the "militia"  defenders and we decimated them. 

And if we are having this conversation, the Pentagon has had this conversation too.   They know what they would be up against with an armed population.  And they will have measures in place to handle guerilla resistance, and the equipment they need. 

Only IF the Government asks us to do something that is in direct disobedience to God.

Guest shiloh357

Well if they decide to commit injustice against us we have a right to defend ourselves and our families.   They don't necessarly have to ask us to do anything.  If they decide to walk in someone's house and take their children, they would have the right do defend themselves against that.   I would not think much of a person who simply capitulated in that instance.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

I'd say trying to confiscate the firearms of 70 million-plus people might have a few logistical problems.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I'd say trying to confiscate the firearms of 70 million-plus people might have a few logistical problems.

Maybe that's what Obama wants ...chaos.