IGNORED

Can Somebody Help Me With This Question.

Jerry1023

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Blessings Pamelasv

I believe as you do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Amen,,,,,I am also not convinced that the punctuation marks added(Luke 23:43) in the English texts (from the Greek transcripts)may have been placed accurately .........& I don't care to hear anyones"speculation" about this,it would be for another topic,,,,,,let's move it over one word......

King James Bible

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today, shalt thou be with me in paradise.                                                                             Luke 23:43

See what I am saying?                         To God be the Glory                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

Good to hear others see it that way too.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

Jerry, nice to meet you. First of all. My first name is Tom, my second name is Jerry. To answer the inevitable question: yes, my dad is a Polok, since I'm (aparently) named after a cartoon. So, still nice to meet you, someone who shares my name, evenas a handle :)

Your question...I can't answer it. I'm not sure anyone can, really. I'm not educated enough to give you a "real" answer. I'm sure you're better off listening to the more educated opinions. I'm still going to give you my opinion, however :)

Your question is a hard thing to consider. I, honsetly, just "don't know". You'll get responses about atoning for sin through sacrifices, and atoning for sin through hardships, and all kinds of things...Things that don't apply to me, today; in this day and age.

What I do know is that Christ did die for me, personally. I don't need to know much beyond that.

I also know that only God knows a man's heart. This is true today just as it was true in any day. God decides who is worthy of Him, not our Dogma. Once again, though, Christ absents all questions of Dogma. His sacrifice is sufficient for all my sins, and all the sins of everyone. It doesn't matter what happened before me, not at all. What matters is what I do with the opportunity that Christ gave me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Those who accept Jesus as Saviour are taken in the rapture. Those OT saints wait for the last trump to sound and then will be raised...they had to keep the commandments they did not have the opportunity to accept Jesus as Saviour and be raptured.

Moses died and God buried him where no one but God knows.

Paradise WAS but is no longer NOR is it in heaven. Jesus told the thief on the cross the moment he died that he would be with Jesus in Paradise, so since Jesus did not ascend to heaven until after He was resurrected Paradise could not have been in heaven. Jesus after His resurrection took the OT saints' souls to heaven to await the last trump...the 2nd part of the first resurrection. Therefore Paradise is no longer and the area or part of Sheol that was Paradise has only made Sheol larger . Sheol was where the unrighteousness souls went and go.

I had a friend tell me that Michael the Arch Angel and Jesus went to where Moses was buried and took him to paradise.  In all my studying of scriptures I have never found anything that sounded remotely like that. That left my head spinning.  If it is true I would like to  know what I missed in scripture. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

The Macedonian man (the jailer) ask Paul, how can I be save?

What did the jailer had in his mind?

What did he wanted to be saved from?

Contex, I'm Greek so perhaps I may be able to know what the Greeks and the Romans that time believed.

The Greeks believed in life after death and they also had the truth as where the people were going after their death. There was only one place, the underworld -The place was call HADES- because the God of the underworld was HADES.

This was not their fantasy. They were very spiritual people and they had their mediums and their divinationist who new the truth.

The people of that time had different Gods. They belong and could be together as long as they lived, but when they died the God of the underworld took all of them and no one could go out from there. THE CAPTIVITY .

They children also of the Lord God could be with him as long as they lived. Separation.

Their was only one inheritance for all humanity and that was Hades. The good and the violent were not mix together.

All descendants from Adam, had spiritual death in them.

Later we Have Abraham the (new man ) and his descentas.

The Lord God told Abraham he will die and go to be with his fathers.

The new man Abraham with the sircumsition, justified by faith but without the life of God (still spiritualy dead) later we have the children of the Mosaic Law with the forgiveness of sins but still without the life of God. Jesus said let the dead bury the dead. I' m the life and the life internal.

Back to Abraham, the dream, the darkness, the captivity, and the promise will take them out from there. When they went to Egypt they did not mix with the Egyptians, they were given the land of Goshen. A picture of were the children of The Lord God went while waiting for their Lord God the Christ to come and give them the life of God and take them out from there.- Jesus referred to as the paradise, a peacefull place in Hates or Seol referred to as in the sides of Seol.

Moses delivered you from the Egyptian Captivity but the Lord will sent Soneone else, one that looks like you from among you to deliver you from the spiritual captivity. Abraham show my day and he rejoys.

Samson died among his enemies and gave death to many, but Jesus died among his enemies to give life to many. Samson destroy the earthly temple of the enemy Jesus distroy with his death the earthly temple.and he abolish death.t

Samson had to go in the fortified city of the enemy and remove the gates of the city from within and alone.

AND JESUS HAD TO GO WITHIN THE CITY OF THE ENEMY ALONE AND DISTROY THE GATES OF HADES AND DEATH ON THE WAY OUT

I have the Keys of Hades and Death .......

He said to Jonh the baptism (he went before the Lord to proclaim his coming) go down their first tell my children that you have seen me and what I,m doingo and proclaim my coming there to delivered you from the captivity.and give you life- the son of God.

Jesus after the bossom of Abraham he went and preach the Gospel to all the captives down there.

He DIED for ALL. All must here the Gospel. And be judge according to their faith in the Savior Those who had died before the death of Jesus they heard the Gospel out of the body in the captivity. Those who believe they left the captivity together with Jesus. The dead will rise first-Jesus said-

Justification by faith - out of the body, it was impossible for them to have the works of the body to go with their faith-one way to be save for all.

Now back to Macedonian man, he heard Paul say that Jesus set the captives free and that there is a new inheritance for people the haevenly one and that Jesus is the heir of the heavens.

The girl kept following Paul , what Paul says is truth.

Now the Jailer witness the earthquake, the bonds falling from the prisoners but only the believers in Jesus went out of their cells.

Before Paul goes there the Jailer was looking at the prisoners thinking, I,m the Jailer and hold the people captives, but one day when I will died I will be the captive or prisoner of the Jailer of Hades.

Jesus said to Paul there is a ready vessel go to philippe I have prepare him for you.

The jailer ask how can I be saved from the captivity, from Hades.

Believe in Jesus Christ and not only you but your whole family can be saved . Jesus died for all.

Brothers and sisters, Jesus open the heavens - the heavenly promise land- and not only for him but for us also.

Jesus went throught a lot to be honor with the throne of God, he rules the heavens, for ever.

Why would he leave the throne and the heavens?

Why is he not happy there?

He is with us without leaving the trone, in the spirit. And the holly spirit.

He will sit on the throne and rule without end.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1965

good question ! i always wondered that too . My mum said that if they lived for God they went to Heaven and if they lived for Satan they went to Hell

Edited by bubbles baloo