• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Shiloh357,

We, the Body of Christ do not reign on this earth in the Millennium, nor is there perfect health there.

Marilyn.

This is not the truth from the word of God. The word teaches that we, the redeemed will rule and reign with Christ on Earth for 1000 years! We will not be subject to disease because we will be in our glorified state, yet the mortal nations we will be governing will also be living extended lifespans of peace and wellness, although there will be death (Isaiah 65:20,22 and also Jeremiah 31:29-30)

Isaiah 65:18-25

Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation!

And look! I will create Jerusalem as a place of happiness.

Her people will be a source of joy.

19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem

and delight in my people.

And the sound of weeping and crying

will be heard in it no more.

20 “No longer will babies die when only a few days old.

No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred!

Only the cursed will die that young!

21 In those days people will live in the houses they build

and eat the fruit of their own vineyards.

22 Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses

and confiscate their vineyards.

For my people will live as long as trees,

and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains.

23 They will not work in vain,

and their children will not be doomed to misfortune.

For they are people blessed by the Lord,

and their children, too, will be blessed.

24 I will answer them before they even call to me.

While they are still talking about their needs,

I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together.

The lion will eat hay like a cow.

But the snakes will eat dust.

In those days no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain.

I, the Lord, have spoken!”

Isaiah 33:24

The people of Israel will no longer say,

“We are sick and helpless,”

for the Lord will forgive their sins.

Hi Floatingaxe,

I only see Israel mentioned there. The Body of Christ has other promises.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Floatingaxe.

Believer112,

God does not heal 100% of the time.  Nor is God's power limited by us or by Satan.   There is no way a human being or Satan can have any limiting effect on an all-powerful God.   God is sovereign and he does as he pleases in the earth and you have no power and Satan has no power to prevent God from doing what he wants to do.

The will of man can easily thwart the plans of God for the person who wields it. Look what a person who says no to salvation can do to himself eternally! God certainly doesn't will it.

Nonsense! Don’t you think God’s plans take into consideration those who refuse His grace?! They are His vessels unto dishonor to show His judgment and His holiness!

Romans 9:21-24
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
KJV

2 Timothy 2:19-21
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
KJV

Isaiah 66:24

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
KJV

"Thwart His plans," indeed! Humph!

Guest shiloh357

Sorry Floatingaxe, but your view denies the sovereignty of God.   God is King over the earth, he is all powerful and can do what he wants with or without man's faith.  Nothing man does is more powerful than God's will.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Hi Shiloh357,

We, the Body of Christ do not reign on this earth in the Millennium, nor is there perfect health there.

Marilyn.

This is not the truth from the word of God. The word teaches that we, the redeemed will rule and reign with Christ on Earth for 1000 years! We will not be subject to disease because we will be in our glorified state, yet the mortal nations we will be governing will also be living extended lifespans of peace and wellness, although there will be death (Isaiah 65:20,22 and also Jeremiah 31:29-30)

Isaiah 65:18-25

Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation!

And look! I will create Jerusalem as a place of happiness.

Her people will be a source of joy.

19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem

and delight in my people.

And the sound of weeping and crying

will be heard in it no more.

20 “No longer will babies die when only a few days old.

No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred!

Only the cursed will die that young!

21 In those days people will live in the houses they build

and eat the fruit of their own vineyards.

22 Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses

and confiscate their vineyards.

For my people will live as long as trees,

and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains.

23 They will not work in vain,

and their children will not be doomed to misfortune.

For they are people blessed by the Lord,

and their children, too, will be blessed.

24 I will answer them before they even call to me.

While they are still talking about their needs,

I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together.

The lion will eat hay like a cow.

But the snakes will eat dust.

In those days no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain.

I, the Lord, have spoken!”

Isaiah 33:24

The people of Israel will no longer say,

“We are sick and helpless,”

for the Lord will forgive their sins.

Hi Floatingaxe,

I only see Israel mentioned there. The Body of Christ has other promises.

Marilyn.

We are in on Israel, friend! As the Body of Christ, which includes many Jews, we will be the government on the Earth.

Shalom, Floatingaxe.

Believer112,

God does not heal 100% of the time.  Nor is God's power limited by us or by Satan.   There is no way a human being or Satan can have any limiting effect on an all-powerful God.   God is sovereign and he does as he pleases in the earth and you have no power and Satan has no power to prevent God from doing what he wants to do.

The will of man can easily thwart the plans of God for the person who wields it. Look what a person who says no to salvation can do to himself eternally! God certainly doesn't will it.

Nonsense! Don’t you think God’s plans take into consideration those who refuse His grace?! They are His vessels unto dishonor to show His judgment and His holiness!

Romans 9:21-24
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
KJV

2 Timothy 2:19-21
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
KJV

Isaiah 66:24

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
KJV

"Thwart His plans," indeed! Humph!

Yes, "thwart". As a believer, I can say no to anything that God sends my way to do in His name, and His plans for me are thwarted. he will do what He desires another way and use someone else---but anyone can put up a brick wall that God will not tear down unless the person who has erected it wants it down and asks for His power to do it. God will not violate man's own sovereignty.

Sorry Floatingaxe, but your view denies the sovereignty of God.   God is King over the earth, he is all powerful and can do what he wants with or without man's faith.  Nothing man does is more powerful than God's will.

Your view denies how we are created. God has created us with a sovereign will---like His, and the ability to reject Him. We live in a world that is ruled by Satan, because of that very will. We alone are the hands and feet of Jesus Christ on this planet---according to our yieldedness to God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Floatingaxe,

Oh, how nice of you to call me friend. Sounds so caring & relational. Thank you. Now you said -

`We are in on Israel, friend! As the Body of Christ, which includes many Jews, we will be the government on the Earth.`

I have not been taught that, so I ask you to please show me from God`s word what you base your thoughts on, sis in the Lord.

Marilyn.

Guest shiloh357

Floatingaxe,

We are created with a free will, not a sovereign will.  You might want to look up  the meaning of "sovereign."    God alone is sovereign.    God is all powerful and as such is not limited by man and he is sovereign meaning that he is in control of everything on earth.

If God chooses to heal a person, that person will be healed.  If God chooses not to heal, there is no amount of faith and "name it and claim it"  that will change God's mind.  God's will overrides man's will.   God and God alone has supreme sovereign authority on this earth.   God owns the earth and he owns everything in the earth, including us.   There is nothing that humanity or Satan can do to thwart God's plans. 

The Bible calls Satan the "god" of this world, but it never says that Satan is the "lord"  of this world. He influences what happens in the world, but Satan has no sovereign rulership of this world; he always needs God's permission.   Satan can do only what God allows him to do.  Satan has to have god's permission to operate at all in this world.   Satan does not own us and we as Christians are not under any rulership of Satan.  Satan's rulership is very limited and is under God's control and God alone has ultimate authority in this world.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Without faith it is impossible to please God

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 13:58

JesusRejected at Nazareth
57And they took offense at Him.
But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household.
" 58And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

Mark 6:5
4Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and among his own relatives and in his own household." 5And He could do no miracle there except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. 6And He wondered at their unbelief.

Isaiah 53: 4,5,
Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God and afflicted.
5, But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our inequities;
the chastisement for our peace was upon Him
And by His stripes we are healed

Psalm 103:3

2Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits;

3Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases;

4Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;…

Psalm107:21
19Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. 20He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. 21Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness, And for His wonders to the sons of men!…

His Loving Kindness Endures Forever

Hebrews 13:8

7Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.

8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever

9Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied  were not benefited..

Floatingaxe,

We are created with a free will, not a sovereign will.  You might want to look up  the meaning of "sovereign."    God alone is sovereign.    God is all powerful and as such is not limited by man and he is sovereign meaning that he is in control of everything on earth.

If God chooses to heal a person, that person will be healed.  If God chooses not to heal, there is no amount of faith and "name it and claim it"  that will change God's mind.  God's will overrides man's will.   God and God alone has supreme sovereign authority on this earth.   God owns the earth and he owns everything in the earth, including us.   There is nothing that humanity or Satan can do to thwart God's plans. 

The Bible calls Satan the "god" of this world, but it never says that Satan is the "lord"  of this world. He influences what happens in the world, but Satan has no sovereign rulership of this world; he always needs God's permission.   Satan can do only what God allows him to do.  Satan has to have god's permission to operate at all in this world.   Satan does not own us and we as Christians are not under any rulership of Satan.  Satan's rulership is very limited and is under God's control and God alone has ultimate authority in this world.

We have sovereignty in our own right, as beings created in the image of God and given dominion over the earth. God has given us His promise of healing through the atonement, and we carry it in our born again spirits where He dwells.

Our will, ignorance and lack of faith can hinder God's hand.