• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

My fellow coworkers from the past and myself have been warned against this many times.In fact some were fired because of inflammatory remarks on facebook.You think that your place of employment can not get in but they can.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I could care less. If my company wants to fire me because of an opinion on Facebook then oh well there's other jobs I could care less. I can see it if I was bad mouthing my company-which I don't. But my political views, religious views, and opinions of current events are my own and I won't not post them out of fear of losing my job.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

In other related news, the Officer resigned, and protests, again, reached thousands of people in McKinney.

Guest shiloh357

Yes and as always, we are subjected to more nonsense from crazy mobs people who cry racism even when no evidence of it exists.  Not that truth matters to these ignoramuses.

And what's worse is that now freedom of speech is under attack.  If you voice your opinion and its not what these  knucklegraggers like, you get fired.    Don't back down to the liberal mobs.   Support the police and support this policeman no matter what.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

There being no evidence, and not accepting overwhelming evidence are two different things.

Guest shiloh357

As usual, BE.  You are wrong.   There is NO evidence that racism was behind this at all.   I think it is telling that you really don't care about the fact that this is not only based on lies but now if someone holds an  opinion that isn't politically correct or isn't in line with these morons, that they can be fired or otherwise mistreated.  

but then liberals are always anti-freedom. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Yes be never mind the fact that police were called in due to fighting, never mind the supposed "victims" broke the law, never mind they resisted arrest, the police officer doing his job and arresting criminals is definitely a racist...guess that makes law and order a sin..

Guest shiloh357

That's right Pat.    All someone has to do is cry "racism"  in the hopes that their misconduct will be swept under the rug.   This was an unruly party that the policeman was called to.  There were more than just black people there.  He was alone and surrounded at first for several minutes and was trying to get control of the situation.   It had nothing to do with race.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

You'd be surprised how many employers are trolling the Facebook pages of their employees these days.  I don't do Facebook anymore but I speak what I believe and say what I mean.  I would risk firing for something I truly believe in because I'd rather be unemployed as a free person than be employed as a slave of the state (or an employer).