• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1977

Hi Enoch2010.  For whatever it's worth, I think you may well be right.  That's certainly one possibility which falls within my overall view of Daniel and the fourth kingdom/beast.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Daniel 2:43 The legs of iron refer to the Roman Empire, the feet of clay refers to the Revived Roman Empire and the Ten Toes refers to the coming leaders of the European Federation. As always the Stone is Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Dear Duggarfan,

... I take the "they" who mingle themselves with the seed of men to be Satan's subjects (in particular, a group of demonic entities of some kind), which explains why they're said to mingle with "the seed of men" (they're not men themselves).  ...

James.

"they" are the Nephilim again

Gen. 6:4 There were giants [Hebrew: Nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men [Hebrew: adam], and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The rebellious angels of the lowest heaven, "the host of Azazel...became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth." Enoch 53:5,6

The children of these fallen angels, their offspring via the daughters of Adam, were called Nephilim, Rephaim, and other names. However, this mixed-with-(red)-clay = mixed-with-mankind race was not able to procreate very well, that is, the two lineages have never been able to cleave to each other well enough to become prolific. They have this problem with hemophilia. Just like the European nobility, what a coincidence!

Strong's H120: aw-dawm: man 

Strong's H119: aw-dam: (to be) red; red clay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Enoch2010.  For whatever it's worth, I think you may well be right.  That's certainly one possibility which falls within my overall view of Daniel and the fourth kingdom/beast.

Dear Duggarfan,

... I take the "they" who mingle themselves with the seed of men to be Satan's subjects (in particular, a group of demonic entities of some kind), which explains why they're said to mingle with "the seed of men" (they're not men themselves).  ...

James.

Gen. 6:4 There were giants [Hebrew: Nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men [Hebrew: adam], and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The rebellious angels of the lowest heaven, "the host of Azazel...became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth." Enoch 53:5,6

The children of these fallen angels, their offspring via the daughters of Adam, were called Nephilim, Rephaim, and other names. However, this mixed-with-(red)-clay = mixed-with-mankind race was not able to procreate very well, that is, the two lineages have never been able to cleave to each other well enough to become prolific. They have this problem with hemophilia. Just like the European nobility, what a coincidence!

Strong's H120: aw-dawm: man 

Strong's H119: aw-dam: (to be) red; red clay

Yea, this is what I have been taught, and although i am not against it, not real sure at this time how much i am for it.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1977

Yes, I know what you mean.  It's not a view I hold to with certainty.  But it does seem to make better sense of the text than the others I've heard so far.  I'm currently writing up some studies on the Book of Daniel.  You can find a bit more info on the matter here if you're interested: https://www.academia.edu/7599707/Commentary_On_Daniel_Chapter_2_2.1-49_.  Just scroll down to the relevant verses (2.41 and thereabouts).