• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I was created to be as God is doing perfect works that are in agreement with His will. Which means that I would always do good.

I missed the mark.

There is nothing I could do to save myself. I cannot pay for my errors as I have nothing to offer over that which was already my reasonable expectation.

I was eternally lost!

BUT

God so loved me that he sent His Only Begotten Son to SAVE Me! He came and sought me out and FOUND me. He brought ME into HIS fold.

I am KEPT by GRACE and not of myself. I have nothing to boast about. When I do good today it is Him in me doing for me what I could NEVER do by myself!

All praise, honor and glory go to God! For I am NOTHING without Him.

That IS my Testimony...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

:)

Glory to God for ever.

• Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Days Won:  2

Amen!!

Absolutely beautiful testimony!!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,870
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

How can explain that, we have to give an account for what we say and what we do, that we are responsible for our actions and not Jesus Christ?

That some day we not Christ, we may be judge for our works to receive a due reward.

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

I was created to be as God is doing perfect works that are in agreement with His will. Which means that I would always do good.

I missed the mark.

There is nothing I could do to save myself. I cannot pay for my errors as I have nothing to offer over that which was already my reasonable expectation.

I was eternally lost!

BUT

God so loved me that he sent His Only Begotten Son to SAVE Me! He came and sought me out and FOUND me. He brought ME into HIS fold.

I am KEPT by GRACE and not of myself. I have nothing to boast about. When I do good today it is Him in me doing for me what I could NEVER do by myself!

That IS my Testimony...

2 Corinthians 5:17 [Full Chapter]

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

:)

Glory to God for ever.

Psalm 150 [Full Chapter]

[ Psalm 150 ] Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary;praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, ...

How can explain that, we have to give an account for what we say and what we do, that we are responsible for our actions and not Jesus Christ?

That some day we not Christ, we may be judge for our works to receive a due reward.

The Bible.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

What exactly are you asking? And what is your basis for the question?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

I missed the mark.

I was eternally lost!

BUT

That IS my Testimony...

Amen and amen.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

We must exercise our free will to cooperate with God's grace.   It is a choice we make.    We are empowered to make that choice, but we are not forced to make that choice.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Hallelujah~!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,870
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

We must exercise our free will to cooperate with God's grace. It is a choice we make. We are empowered to make that choice, but we are not forced to make that choice.

That's exactly what I am saying, we may have a new awareness in Jesus Christ, but we are the ones to decide what we do and what we don't do, we are influence by our faith, but we are responsible for our selfs, not Jesus Christ,

That's why we are judge by many around us but also by him , who gives the rewards to every one, and also gives his disapproval.

I have a friend, who is saying, I gave it to Jesus and he did not took from me. He blames Jesus. He makes Jesus responsible.

I said, it's because he wants you to fight it off your self. To conquer it.