Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

So many prophecies from the OT have been missed.

There is a regeneration coming.  A time of "rest" from the enemy.

"The good news" and the spreading of the gospel is that we are invited to dwell spiritually in this kingdom now, for Christ wants to change us from the inside first. The door is still open and all men are welcome to come as we are, in our dirty garments, but be prepared to change and conform into a steward of righteousness so that our robes can be cleaned and washed white.   Christ will show us how to clean those garments if we listen to his instructions carefully and follow his lead. 

The invitation is salvation on Christs return.

The reward is to be numbered among the faithful and given everlasting life in a renewed body.  Perfection from the inside out. 

The road traveled to obtain this is narrow and very few find it, so it involves many sacrifices, eg abstaining from sin which is the "daily sacrifice".  This is done on a daily basis.  To do this we have to Learn the difference between good and evil, not just scratching the surface, but digging deeper into it's roots.

The day will come when no man will desire to do righteousness, for when the door is shut, the spirit of God will no more be given out, and each man will lust after his own desires, but he will never have enough, and he will never be satisfied.

God has let the god of this world loose but he is still holding the reigns.  God has designed it this way for he uses Satan as a magnet to draw the wicked to himself.  Evil must be present for the saints to learn what resistance is.  Without resistance there is no fight.  Without a fight there is no resistance, no learning, and no mercy.  Nothing is to be taken for granted.  We cannot appreciate good until we learn what evil is.  We cannot stay away from evil if we don't know what good is.  Everything is a learning process for us, so we need to resist evil and exercise self control to make our stand on who's side we are on.

This kingdom that we are seeking and wish to dwell in, only exists in the spirit form for us now because it is a kingdom of truth.  We can not see this kingdom physically with our eyes, but we can picture it with our knowledge which the Lamb fed us..  We do not hear Christ speak verbally as if he were next to us, but we hear his voice through his word.  Christ is going to establish his kingdom on this earth, and he wants us to be a part of it, because a kingdom needs servants to serve the people, ...that's right, people, ...flesh and blood people, the saints won't be serving saints?  so everything has to be done in order for all the scriptures to be fulfilled and God's work finished.  God is looking at the end result, the finale, and everything leads up to this.  So we must be patient, because even though we want that end result to come soon, it won't happen, not for another 1000 years plus.  There is plenty of work ahead.

Because God put a veil over Israel, they cannot see Christ lest they believe.  This is all God's doing.  He can show them Christ easy, but he doesn't want to and he let it happen this way so that the gentiles can come in and know him also.  When the fulness of gentiles come in, God will take that veil of Israel and restore them, but only for his own name's sake, for his glory.  He is going to show us what he can do and he is using Israel as an example,  an important lesson for all of us. In the end God will be in all, and all in God.

So Christ did not call us into a kingdom to be flesh and blood during this rest.  This is not the message of the gospel.  The message is that he is returning and will collect all in him who believe and have testified of him by losing and rejecting all the things that this world can offer. 

Israel cannot take part in that resurrection because of that veil placed on them.  It is not removed yet.  This is God's will,

and Christ having this foreknowledge does not hide this information from his apostles and from us.

Matthew 19:28   And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

So if the apostles are judging the 12 tribes of Israel, then the 12 tribes are being judged, but for what during the regeneration?

Amos 9:9   For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

There is going to be a great sifting.  A separation.  (The dead are already sifted)

Isaiah 10:22   For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

A remnant are returning.  Returning where?  It can't be heaven because they have never been there in the first place, so it must be somewhere else - Jerusalem where the kingdom will be set up.  It will overflow with righteousness and who is going to teach them?

Isaiah 11:10   And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Isaiah 11:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 11:16   And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

The first time God gathered Israel was when he brought them out of Egypt. Verse 16, clarifies verse 11.  No guesswork here.

The second time they will be recovered will be just after the 2nd Coming of Christ, entering the millennium.

The 12 apostles will be with Christ judging the 12 tribes of Israel.  A remnant will be chosen to take part in the Restoration of Israel.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

This will be done in the regeneration, different to the white throne judgement.  Israel will be sifted first, and whoever is elected will be among the remnants, hand picked to be brought into the kingdom on earth.

I just want to go on and on, till you can see, because there is so much information in the scriptures that I did not know where to begin?.  I will stop here for now and keep adding scriptures from the OT because all these scriptures are going to back up what Revelations speaks of, and it will be concrete evidence, already foretold even thousands of years earlier before Revelations was written, only without the exact time-frame which we now know, because Revelations means to "reveal" and fills in the gaps.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

You are talking about a regeneration?A 1000 years?I am not certain that I can put this all together and what you are saying.Can you sum up what you are saying in fewer words?Is this 1000 years the millennium?Can you give me scripture supporting this in the book of Revelation?

You are talking about a regeneration?A 1000 years?I am not certain that I can put this all together and what you are saying.Can you sum up what you are saying in fewer words?Is this 1000 years the millennium?Can you give me scripture supporting this in the book of Revelation?

Hi bopeep

I hadn't finished posting all the scriptures yet.

Yes this 1000 years is what we call "the millennium".  Millennium just simply means a 1000 years.  You wont find that word millennium in the bible, but you will find that there is "a thousand years" that the devil will be locked away for.  So we have to find out why is he locked away for this specific time, and what will be happening during this time? What's the purpose?

Well if we don't seek we will never find out.  The devil knows this is coming, and he hates this fact.  He will do all he can in stopping us to discover this truth from God's own very word which cannot be removed.

If we rely on men to teach us, they may of missed it, so go directly to the scriptures and start asking questions, many questions, then keep searching the scriptures till you find the gold,.... don't just stop at the new testament, and say the OT has nothing to do with us, it's all history, but when the NT is carefully read and studied, then go to the old testament.  That is where most of the prophecies are concerning the end times and after the coming.  This is where most of the gold is hid, the real treasures.  Then compare again to the NT and we can see clearer and in color.

There is a rest coming.   A rest from what we are experiencing now. A rest from the enemy, and a rest from his oppressors who have taken control over the whole earth and taken all the wealth and spoils for themselves.  A rest from oppression where the balances are not equal.  They could of fed the world 50 times over, but they kept all their wealth to themselves and left the people they robbed to starve and turning all of us into slaves to their system devoid of truth, filling us with all their abominations, shoving it in our faces and turning us into them.  This will come to an end.  Their day is coming and also for all those that take pleasure in these abominations.

Well believe it or not most do not take pleasure in all these abominations.  There are people who don't know the Lord, but hate the evil.  These will be spared for their future ofsprings yet to be born.  The world will be able to live and breathe in peace without all this poison we are being fed.  The very wicked will be no more, and the survivors will be given a chance to hear the truth now without distortions. They will teach their children. Man will build his own houses, and grow his own food.  The truth will come directly out of Jerusalem, and truth will cover the whole earth, meaning it will reach everyone's ears.  No more false doctrines and lies.  Christ is going to set things straight when he comes and new generations will be born of both Jews and gentiles.  And it will never be the same ever again.

This will be the first dominion of Christ's rule, and his throne will be in Jerusalem. The law will come forth from there.  Christ's law.

After the white throne judgement will obviously be the 2nd dominion. 

Micah 4:8   And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

Daniel 7:27   And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Here in Rev, it speaks of Satan being bound for a thousand years.  Did you never hear of this?  If not, you are not alone.  Many have not heard such a thing.  Doesn't mean it will not happen.

Revelation 20:1   And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi Sister,

Nice post .. not something commonly spoken about that's for sure !!

Hebrews 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Hebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Yes, the rest is the millennium period I agree, which Isaiah speaks plenty about for sure :  

Isaiah 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.

They will be peaceful, fruitful & stable times indeed.

I especially like how the Lord will dry up the RED SEA for those making their way to the kingdom by foot & beast alike :

Isaiah 11:15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

Definitely not gathered into the clouds this lot, yet gathered by foot .. so they are flesh .. so the earth can't be melted at the 2nd coming or these guys would be toast !!

And that highway you mentioned .. though there is also a metaphorical highway, there is also the literal highway which you touched on .. I believe that "highway" are the dried up river beds which God is also going to dry up which would make excellent sense considering some of them snake almost from the bottom of the African continent all the way up to Egypt (no need of road maps for starters.. Lol) & from there all they need do is cross the Red Sea that God has prepared for them.

This is excellent you have brought this up .. this millennial rest.

God bless Sister.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Sister,

Nice post .. not something commonly spoken about that's for sure !!

Hebrews 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Hebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Yes, the rest is the millennium period I agree, which Isaiah speaks plenty about for sure :  

Isaiah 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.

They will be peaceful, fruitful & stable times indeed.

I especially like how the Lord will dry up the RED SEA for those making their way to the kingdom by foot & beast alike :

Isaiah 11:15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

Definitely not gathered into the clouds this lot, yet gathered by foot .. so they are flesh .. so the earth can't be melted at the 2nd coming or these guys would be toast !!

And that highway you mentioned .. though there is also a metaphorical highway, there is also the literal highway which you touched on .. I believe that "highway" are the dried up river beds which God is also going to dry up which would make excellent sense considering some of them snake almost from the bottom of the African continent all the way up to Egypt (no need of road maps for starters.. Lol) & from there all they need do is cross the Red Sea that God has prepared for them.

This is excellent you have brought this up .. this millennial rest.

God bless Sister.

Yes, good post.  I've been playing catch-up and noticed that you stated in another thread that while Satan is bound for 1000 years, other evil spirits will be around per Rev 18:2?  I'd like your thoughts on that, if indeed that is what you meant to say.

I've always been of the mind that the "last day", when the resurrection / rapture happens, is the last day of Satan's authority to govern earth, the seventh (last) trumpet.  This seems to be indicated by what is said when the seventh trumpet is sounded, and by Satan being cast into the abyss.  Will the kingdom of Christ allow for the influence of other evil spirit beings while Satan is in jail?  I don't think it fits with the "time of rest" theme, or that it's something that Christ would allow.  I think all evil spirits are in a place of restraint during the 1000 years.

If you think otherwise, I'm interested in your reasoning as to why. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi Daze,

Been wondering where you got to?

Yes, good post.  I've been playing catch-up and noticed that you stated in another thread that while Satan is bound for 1000 years, other evil spirits will be around per Rev 18:2?  I'd like your thoughts on that, if indeed that is what you meant to say.

I've always been of the mind that the "last day", when the resurrection / rapture happens, is the last day of Satan's authority to govern earth, the seventh (last) trumpet.  This seems to be indicated by what is said when the seventh trumpet is sounded, and by Satan being cast into the abyss.  Will the kingdom of Christ allow for the influence of other evil spirit beings while Satan is in jail?  I don't think it fits with the "time of rest" theme, or that it's something that Christ would allow.  I think all evil spirits are in a place of restraint during the 1000 years.

Are you asking me?

I did say that yes .. correct.

Or did Sister mention it too?

Thanks bro.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Daze,

Been wondering where you got to?

Are you asking me?

I did say that yes .. correct.

Or did Sister mention it too?

Thanks bro.

Hey Serving,

Yes, I was asking you.  I'm not sure what Sister's take on it is but I'd be interested in that as well, along with any other views; mostly interested in the rationale behind the view though.

Thanks.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

So many prophecies from the OT have been missed.

There is a regeneration coming.  A time of "rest" from the enemy.

Sister,

With all due respect, this post has much that is true, but at the same time much that is not so.  I will address your post accordingly.  While the above bolded statement is true,  the Millennium (1,000 years) is not primarily a time of rest, but a time of righteous activity.

"The good news" and the spreading of the gospel is that we are invited to dwell spiritually in this kingdom now, for Christ wants to change us from the inside first. The door is still open and all men are welcome to come as we are, in our dirty garments, but be prepared to change and conform into a steward of righteousness so that our robes can be cleaned and washed white. Christ will show us how to clean those garments if we listen to his instructions carefully and follow his lead.

Here's another paragraph which is a mixture of true and false. You have correctly surmised the Good News, but you have a misundertanding about the Christian's robe of righteousness.  Since all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags, they are TOTALLY DISCARDED when it comes to salvation. And because they are totally discarded God CLOTHES US WITH THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST.  We do receive a metaphorical robe of righteousness, when God imputes righteousness to the sinner who believes.  Therefore WE DO NOT CLEAN OUR GARMENTS.  They are totally discarded.

The invitation is salvation on Christs return. The reward is to be numbered among the faithful and given everlasting life in a renewed body.

It would appear that you believe that everlasting life is a reward.  But the Bible says that ETERNAL LIFE IS A GIFT (Rom 6:23).  Big difference.  Neither is the renewed (more precisely perfected and glorified) body a reward.  That too is a part of the gift of salvation.  Every religion believes that salvation must be earned.  Bible Christianity teaches that it is a gift of God's grace.  How come you are confused about this most fundamental truth?

Perfection from the inside out. The road traveled to obtain this is narrow and very few find it, so it involves many sacrifices, eg abstaining from sin which is the "daily sacrifice". This is done on a daily basis. To do this we have to Learn the difference between good and evil, not just scratching the surface, but digging deeper into it's roots.

While this is true as far as it goes, we must never forget that this is A WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (Phil 2:13).  You have said nothing about that when it is critical.

The day will come when no man will desire to do righteousness, for when the door is shut, the spirit of God will no more be given out, and each man will lust after his own desires, but he will never have enough, and he will never be satisfied.

This is very true, and should be connected to the time when the Antichrist takes control, and God sends STRONG DELUSION upon humanity.

God has let the god of this world loose but he is still holding the reigns. God has designed it this way for he uses Satan as a magnet to draw the wicked to himself. Evil must be present for the saints to learn what resistance is. Without resistance there is no fight. Without a fight there is no resistance, no learning, and no mercy. Nothing is to be taken for granted. We cannot appreciate good until we learn what evil is. We cannot stay away from evil if we don't know what good is. Everything is a learning process for us, so we need to resist evil and exercise self control to make our stand on who's side we are on.

This is perfectly correct.

This kingdom that we are seeking and wish to dwell in, only exists in the spirit form for us now because it is a kingdom of truth. We can not see this kingdom physically with our eyes, but we can picture it with our knowledge which the Lamb fed us.. We do not hear Christ speak verbally as if he were next to us, but we hear his voice through his word. Christ is going to establish his kingdom on this earth, and he wants us to be a part of it, because a kingdom needs servants to serve the people, ...that's right, people, ...flesh and blood people, the saints won't be serving saints? so everything has to be done in order for all the scriptures to be fulfilled and God's work finished. God is looking at the end result, the finale, and everything leads up to this. So we must be patient, because even though we want that end result to come soon, it won't happen, not for another 1000 years plus. There is plenty of work ahead.

At present, the Kingdom of God is not just truth, but truth, righteousness, and grace. See 2 Pet 1:4-9.  That is what Peter means to be partakers of the Divine nature.

Because God put a veil over Israel, they cannot see Christ lest they believe. This is all God's doing. He can show them Christ easy, but he doesn't want to and he let it happen this way so that the gentiles can come in and know him also. When the fulness of gentiles come in, God will take that veil of Israel and restore them, but only for his own name's sake, for his glory. He is going to show us what he can do and he is using Israel as an example, an important lesson for all of us. In the end God will be in all, and all in God.

It is incorrect to say that God does not want to show Christ to the Jews.  Indeed there are many Jews today who are being saved.  Therefore it is BLINDNESS IN PART, not total blindness.

So Christ did not call us into a kingdom to be flesh and blood during this rest. This is not the message of the gospel. The message is that he is returning and will collect all in him who believe and have testified of him by losing and rejecting all the things that this world can offer.

When Scripture says that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God" it simply means that sinful, mortal humanity cannot enter into the eternal Kingdom of God.  That is why all the saints will be transformed at th Rapture, and will indeed be perfected (body, soul, and spirit).  But the Church will be in glorified spiritual bodies during and after the Millennium.

Israel cannot take part in that resurrection because of that veil placed on them. It is not removed yet.

If you mean the nation of israel you are correct. Otherwise that is a confusing statement.

This is God's will, and Christ having this foreknowledge does not hide this information from his apostles and from us.

God's will is for ALL MEN TO BE SAVED and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Tim 2:1-4).  If every Jew would repent and be converted today, all Israel would be saved.

The "regeneration" which the Lord spoke about is the re-birth of redeemed and restored Israel, during which time the twelve apostles will indeed sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Sister,

With all due respect, this post has much that is true, but at the same time much that is not so.  I will address your post accordingly.  While the above bolded statement is true,  the Millennium (1,000 years) is not primarily a time of rest, but a time of righteous activity.

Hi Ezra

Yes there will be plenty of righteous activity. You have no argument from me here. I did not mean rest as in lay about and do nothing, I meant rest as in a rest from the enemy.  A rest from Satan.  A rest from man's rule which is not righteous and fair, that type of rest.  A good rest from the oppressor for a thousand years. A time of healing for the world.

The father of lies is locked away, all his wicked children gone, and what we have left is survivors of the gentiles, and Israel's remnants in the kingdom.  Many future generations who will be born, fed truth and well looked after, spiritually and physically.  Christ will be busy teaching and ruling with his saints, Israel will be busy learning, and rebuilding, and busy teaching the gentiles, and the gentiles will be busy learning truth, and building homes and growing food etc.  It's a time of rest for our souls, because of truth & peace.

God calls it his rest, because it's a time of rebuilding for a world ripe and ready to know Christ and learn the word of God.  To see and hear the things they never heard of before and witness a world without the influence and meddling of Satan - for a thousand years.

Hebrews 3:9   When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

Hebrews 3:10   Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

Hebrews 3:11   So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

That generation that came out of Egypt will not enter God's rest.  (the kingdom on earth during the millennium)  This is what he is referring to, this particular time coming, the 1000 years.

These will not be numbered amongst the remnants of Israel to be brought back in the kingdom - this first generation, because they saw his works and did nothing but whine and complain and go back to serving false gods after everything God did for them.  They did not appreciate anything.  They will stay in their graves until the white throne judgement and be judged there, and that whole generation will miss out on seeing and hearing the wonderful things promised to Israel concerning the holy land and God's promises.