• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Warning!

This video is of a newscast, alleging some consensus among some scientists that a "big one" is coming.

I hesitate to post it, and let me explain why. Some people tend to get very anxious with worry, about things that might happen. I do not want anyone to get panicky or anxious, some people cannot handle some ideas without it seriously disrupting their lives.

If you are that sort of person, I urge you to consider if you should you really watch a video, that might upset you.

Having said that, I also think that there are some types of information, that people might wish to be aware of, it might alter decisions in life in a major way, and they should have information to at least, make them aware of things they might want to look into.

Therefore, I am posting the video, not in the first post of this thread, but in a subsequent post, so that people can be less tempted to watch it, and decide to move on to something else if they choose.

Before coming to a decision to post this, I prayed about it, and also considered that I have not hesitated to post on the topic of the end times, which I am sure many people read and believe these things will happen, without any doubt, due to their predictions in the Bible. So, in regards to the seriousness and scariness of this topic, it is milder than things predicted to happen in the Bible, and less certain.

On that basis, I am posting this video, but I wanted readers to have the opportunity to choose to watch it, or to just back away from it altogether.

I know that my sounding so dramatic, that will make it harder to resist, curiosity can cause great temptation. I suggest, praying about it, thinking about your own aptitudes and tendencies, and perhaps get some advice from those who know you best, before watching the video.

Also, I suggest that you pray for others who will see this post and those who watch the video, and of course also, for those who live in the area, or know people in the area, that this video is addressing.

Thank you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

And after this there is a related video

https://youtu.be/M-Lccf54JGE

https://youtu.be/VcGOxOGT4C0

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/GE8PylBIkOY

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Revelation 6:14

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Sounds familiar. This event may not be what this verse is talking about, but it sure is close.

Revelation 6:14

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Sounds familiar. This event may not be what this verse is talking about, but it sure is close.

Yes,and there is a verse in Revelation that talks about a devastating earthquake.

Revelation 6:12 12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[a] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[b] became like blood.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Well aren't most large earthquakes pretty devastating? And, as history dictates.. each time some science about something is released... a few years later it is released again in total contradiction. Man is fallible. Keep your eyes on Him and worry not for this world.

Well aren't most large earthquakes pretty devastating? And, as history dictates.. each time some science about something is released... a few years later it is released again in total contradiction. Man is fallible. Keep your eyes on Him and worry not for this world.

:thumbsup: I agree.It is all in His timing.