emekrus

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”—Matthew 4:17

The Kingdom of heaven is the same as the Kingdom of God. As we begin to unveil the mystery of the Kingdom of God, it is very necessary for us to understand the term, ‘kingdom’. A kingdom is a particular place with a ruling King. Hence, the Kingdom of God (or heaven) is a realm that is ruled by God…

To this end, every individual whose life and actions are dictated or ruled by God (in their hearts or spirit) are in the kingdom of God (Luke 17:20-21). When Jesus said, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, he meant it in two broad sense.

If you check your dictionary, the phrase ‘at hand’ means: to be close- in terms of place (location) or in terms of time. Jesus meant ‘at hand’ in the two sense of it. He meant we should repent, because the kingdom of God is close to us in terms of location and in terms of time.

The locational closeness is the one we enter immediately we accept him. Then the time closeness, is the one we enter, when we’re resurrected or when we change this our mortal body for the spiritual body (1 Corinthians 15:54), in the great beyond.

Hence, the kingdom of God or heaven is in two dimensions. One already here on earth (The locational-by faith), and the other in the great beyond- eternity in the New Jerusalem (after death, resurrection or transfiguration)—Mark 10: 30; Revelation 21:1-7.

Now from my own personal revelation (call it understanding), if you are not already enjoying the benefits of the kingdom of heaven here on earth, the chances are, you may not make it to the great beyond. Contrary to the teachings of the ‘evangelicals’, who believe that it’s only in the great beyond, we can enjoy the benefits of the Kingdom of God…

What Then Are The Features Of The Kingdom Of God or Heaven?

Any Christian who practically lives in the reality of the following supernatural, Christian consciousness, is already in the Kingdom of God. In other words, he is already living in the reality of heaven on earth.

Here are the features of the kingdom of God or Heaven:

1. Righteousness“For the Kingdom of God is not in meat and drink; but RIGHTEOUSNESS, and peace, and joy” Romans 14:17.
    When a Christian lives a lifestyle of holiness, that is, living above sin, then he is in the kingdom of God. On the other hand, if an individual is living freely in sin, he is not in the kingdom of God yet.
  2. Peace and Joy—from the above scripture (Rom 14: 17): Another glaring feature of the Kingdom of God, is peace and joy. You know, the type of peace, the scripture says, passes all human understanding (Philippians 4:7).

And the Lord Jesus said; ‘my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you’. And you can have this kind of peace and joy, even if you do not have a dime on you. Even if the whole world is collapsing.  So if you do not have this holy peace and joy in your heart, check it- you may not be in, or may have moved out of the Kingdom.
  3. The Kingdom of God (or heaven) is in Power—another great and important feature of the kingdom of God is the demonstration of the power of God. The kingdom of God cannot be in you (Lk 17:20-21), without the evidence of supernatural manifestations.

You know, Jesus said; ‘these signs shall follow them that believe…’ (Mark 16:15-19). Then again, he said in Luke 11: 20; “If I cast devils by the finger of God, then the Kingdom of God is come upon you”. Hence, the proof of the Kingdom, is in demonstration of the Power of the world to come—Hebrews 6:5.

You can’t be in the kingdom of God and lack supernatural power. You can’t be in the kingdom truly, and still be oppressed by the devil and his agents.

If all these features outlined here, are not realities in your life, the chances are, you’re not yet in the Kingdom of God, or maybe you must have derailed. And you need to repent of your sins (including unbelief) and accept Jesus into your heart as your Lord and personal Savior…

To do that, say out loud; Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. I accept you today, as my Lord and personal savior. Wash me with your precious blood. Write my name in the Lamb’s book of Life. Thank you Father for saving me, in Jesus Name!

Congrats! You’re now a new creature, old things have passed away, and all things have become new. You’re now a recognized member of the Kingdom of God and heaven.

It is my prayer, that the LORD, keep you in his kingdom till the time of his coming, in Jesus Matchless Name!

Remain Blessed!

Edited by emekrus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "What is the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven?"

Answer: 
While some believe that the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven are referring to different things, it is clear that both phrases are referring to the same thing. The phrase “kingdom of God” occurs 68 times in 10 different New Testament books, while “kingdom of heaven” occurs only 32 times, and only in the Gospel of Matthew. Based on Matthew’s exclusive use of the phrase and the Jewish nature of his Gospel, some interpreters have concluded that Matthew was writing concerning the millennial kingdom while the other New Testament authors were referring to the universal kingdom. However, a closer study of the use of the phrase reveals that this interpretation is in error.

For example, speaking to the rich young ruler, Christ uses “kingdom of heaven” and “kingdom of God” interchangeably. “Then Jesus said to his disciples, ‘I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven’” (Matthew 19:23). In the very next verse, Christ proclaims, “Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God” (verse 24). Jesus makes no distinction between the two terms but seems to consider them synonymous.

Mark and Luke used “kingdom of God” where Matthew used “kingdom of heaven” frequently in parallel accounts of the same parable Compare Matthew 11:11-12 with Luke 7:28Matthew 13:11with Mark 4:11 and Luke 8:10;Matthew 13:24 with Mark 4:26Matthew 13:31 with Mark 4:30 and Luke 13:18Matthew 13:33 with Luke 13:20;Matthew 18:3 with Mark 10:14 and Luke 18:16; and Matthew 22:2 with Luke 13:29. In each instance, Matthew used the phrase “kingdom of heaven” while Mark and/or Luke used “kingdom of God.” Clearly, the two phrases refer to the same thing.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” —Matthew 4:17

A kingdom is a particular place with a ruling King. Hence, the Kingdom of God (or heaven) is a realm that is ruled by God…

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Jerusalem

You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come. Psalms 102:13 (NIV)

The Kingdom

May the LORD continually bless you from Zion. May you see Jerusalem prosper as long as you live. Psalms 128:5 (NLT)

Of God

For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place: Psalms 132:13 (ESV)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Are you judging faith in Jesus Christ?

Means, been under the blood of Jesus Christ.

and the free gift of righteousness, been born from above?

When someone believes is he not in the Kingtom of God?

Jesus Christ, has diferent kinds of children, not only the self righteous and the joyous, and the peaceful, those who have judge themselves as holy.

Jesus said: I will wipe away your tears, and he is taulking to his sad children.

Jesus says: to his children, let me help you with your anger, and hatred, and sadness, and your afflictions. Do you get the message?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”—Matthew 4:17

The Kingdom of heaven is the same as the Kingdom of God. As we begin to unveil the mystery of the Kingdom of God, it is very necessary for us to understand the term, ‘kingdom’. A kingdom is a particular place with a ruling King. Hence, the Kingdom of God (or heaven) is a realm that is ruled by God…

To this end, every individual whose life and actions are dictated or ruled by God (in their hearts or spirit) are in the kingdom of God (Luke 17:20-21). When Jesus said, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, he meant it in two broad sense.

If you check your dictionary, the phrase ‘at hand’ means: to be close- in terms of place (location) or in terms of time. Jesus meant ‘at hand’ in the two sense of it. He meant we should repent, because the kingdom of God is close to us in terms of location and in terms of time.

The locational closeness is the one we enter immediately we accept him. Then the time closeness, is the one we enter, when we’re resurrected or when we change this our mortal body for the spiritual body (1 Corinthians 15:54), in the great beyond.

Hence, the kingdom of God or heaven is in two dimensions. One already here on earth (The locational-by faith), and the other in the great beyond- eternity in the New Jerusalem (after death, resurrection or transfiguration)—Mark 10: 30; Revelation 21:1-7.

Now from my own personal revelation (call it understanding), if you are not already enjoying the benefits of the kingdom of heaven here on earth, the chances are, you may not make it to the great beyond. Contrary to the teachings of the ‘evangelicals’, who believe that it’s only in the great beyond, we can enjoy the benefits of the Kingdom of God…

What Then Are The Features Of The Kingdom Of God or Heaven?

Any Christian who practically lives in the reality of the following supernatural, Christian consciousness, is already in the Kingdom of God. In other words, he is already living in the reality of heaven on earth.

Here are the features of the kingdom of God or Heaven:

1. Righteousness“For the Kingdom of God is not in meat and drink; but RIGHTEOUSNESS, and peace, and joy” Romans 14:17.

When a Christian lives a lifestyle of holiness, that is, living above sin, then he is in the kingdom of God. On the other hand, if an individual is living freely in sin, he is not in the kingdom of God yet.

2. Peace and Joy—from the above scripture (Rom 14: 17): Another glaring feature of the Kingdom of God, is peace and joy. You know, the type of peace, the scripture says, passes all human understanding (Philippians 4:7).

And the Lord Jesus said; ‘my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you’. And you can have this kind of peace and joy, even if you do not have a dime on you. Even if the whole world is collapsing.  So if you do not have this holy peace and joy in your heart, check it- you may not be in, or may have moved out of the Kingdom.

3. The Kingdom of God (or heaven) is in Power—another great and important feature of the kingdom of God is the demonstration of the power of God. The kingdom of God cannot be in you (Lk 17:20-21), without the evidence of supernatural manifestations.

You know, Jesus said; ‘these signs shall follow them that believe…’ (Mark 16:15-19). Then again, he said in Luke 11: 20; “If I cast devils by the finger of God, then the Kingdom of God is come upon you”. Hence, the proof of the Kingdom, is in demonstration of the Power of the world to come—Hebrews 6:5.

You can’t be in the kingdom of God and lack supernatural power. You can’t be in the kingdom truly, and still be oppressed by the devil and his agents.

If all these features outlined here, are not realities in your life, the chances are, you’re not yet in the Kingdom of God, or maybe you must have derailed. And you need to repent of your sins (including unbelief) and accept Jesus into your heart as your Lord and personal Savior…

To do that, say out loud; Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. I accept you today, as my Lord and personal savior. Wash me with your precious blood. Write my name in the Lamb’s book of Life. Thank you Father for saving me, in Jesus Name!

Congrats! You’re now a new creature, old things have passed away, and all things have become new. You’re now a recognized member of the Kingdom of God and heaven.

It is my prayer, that the LORD, keep you in his kingdom till the time of his coming, in Jesus Matchless Name!

Remain Blessed!

Maybe I missed it when I read your post. The kingdom of God is first and for most a very real, literal kingdom the Jesus himself will establish here on earth at his 2nd coming. He shall rule all nations from Jerusalem. The Jews of the time when Jesus walked this earth were waiting on the Messiah, the king of Israel to come and establish his very real kingdom of God here on earth. Which is the same thing we are waiting on now.  How can you discuss the Kingdom of God and not mention any of this?????

Second if you can't be in the kingdom and be oppressed by the devil and his agents, then please explain how that fits in with the Apostle Paul and his thorn?

Can you please, tell us more about the literal Kingtom on earth? I can not see a picture of it in my mind.

Are the people going to eat during that time?

Are we going to have transportation ?

Manufacturing? Are we going to have

garbage colaction and disposal?

Are we going to have animals?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Maybe I missed it when I read your post. The kingdom of God is first and for most a very real, literal kingdom the Jesus himself will establish here on earth at his 2nd coming. He shall rule all nations from Jerusalem. The Jews of the time when Jesus walked this earth were waiting on the Messiah, the king of Israel to come and establish his very real kingdom of God here on earth. Which is the same thing we are waiting on now.  How can you discuss the Kingdom of God and not mention any of this?????

firestormx,

There's no need to slam Emekrus because he did not mention the points that you bring up.  His focus is entirely on the operation of the Kingdom of God here and now in and through the saints, and he has brought out some very good points.  Just a few items which should help clarify things.

1. The literal, physical and spiritual Kingdom of God on earth (and in the universe) is an eternal Kingdom, and the Millennial Kingdom of Christ is only a small segment.  These are yet future.

2. Today, "the Kingdom of God is within you", meaning that the true subjects of Christ are not necessarily visible externally.  Just as the New Birth is invisible, the Kingdom of God within believers is invisible.

3. While Matthew speaks of "the Kingdom of Heaven", Mark and Luke use the term "the Kingdom of God" in the parables of the Kingdom. So evidently the terms are interchangeable.  

According to the Gospels, the outward manifestation of the Kingdom shows both tares and wheat, bad fish and good fish, and the leaven (or corruption) of false doctrine within Christendom (or outward Christianity).  Therefore churches have genuine possessors of the Holy Spirit as well as outward professors of Christianity in name only.

Second if you can't be in the kingdom and be oppressed by the devil and his agents, then please explain how that fits in with the Apostle Paul and his thorn?

This is correct. Satan, his evil angels, and demons are on the loose right now (proving thereby that the literal Kingdom of God on earth is yet future).  Whereas Christians cannot be possessed by the devil or demons, they can certainly be attacked and oppressed very seriously.  Paul and the apostles were in a constant daily battle with the forces of evil, as are all genuine Christians who are trying to serve God faithfully.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Can you please, tell us more about the literal Kingtom on earth? I can not see a picture of it in my mind.

I am assuming you are talking about the Millennium Kingdom on earth after the tribulation.

mp3speaker.gifprinter-friendly.gif

Question: "Who will occupy the Millennial Kingdom?"

Answer: There will be two distinct groups occupying the Earth during the millennial kingdom—those with glorified bodies, and those with earthly bodies who lived through the tribulation and on into the millennial kingdom. Those with glorified bodies consist of the Church, receiving glorified bodies at the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-181 Corinthians 15:21-2351-53), and those who are resurrected after Christ returns to Earth (Revelation 20:4-6). Those who have earthly bodies can be subdivided into two groups: believing Gentiles and believing Jews (Israel).

In Revelation 19:11-16, we find the return of Jesus Christ to Earth, known as His second coming. The rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-181 Corinthians 15:51-53) is an appearing of Christ in the air, not His second coming. I mention this to make a distinction between the rapture and the second coming of Christ. There is no mention inRevelation 19-20 of any kind of rapture event. The implication is that saints who are on Earth when Christ returns will remain on Earth to enter the millennial kingdom in their natural bodies. If the rapture or any kind of event where a living believer receives a glorified body were included in the second coming of Christ to Earth, one would expect to find reference to such a major event in Revelation 19. But no such reference is to be found. The only event that results in believers receiving glorified bodies is found in Revelation 20:4-6 where those who became believers during the Tribulation and were killed because of their faith are resurrected. It is also believed that at this same time Old Testament saints will be resurrected, also receiving glorified bodies (see Daniel 12:2).

Matthew 25:31-46 is another passage that should be considered. This passage is commonly called the separation or judgment of the sheep and the goats. The sheep and goats refer to righteous and unrighteous Gentiles. Christ will judge the unrighteous Gentiles (goats), and they will be cast into the lake of fire for eternal punishment (Matthew 25:46). Therefore, no unbelieving Gentile will survive to live on into the millennial kingdom. The righteous Gentiles, or sheep, will live on into the millennial kingdom. They will give birth to children and will populate the Earth. However, these are not the only ones who will be producing children during the millennial kingdom.

The impression is given that when Christ returns, all Israel will trust in Him (Zechariah 12:10). They, too, will not receive glorified bodies (as did those who were raptured prior to the tribulation and those resurrected afterward). They also will produce children during the millennial kingdom.

So, believing Gentiles, Israel, and resurrected/raptured believers (all of whom have glorified bodies) will occupy the Earth. It should be noted, however, that believers with glorified bodies will not be reproducing. There is no marriage after this life (Matthew 22:30).

Children born during the millennial kingdom will have the responsibility of faith in Christ as all people of past ages have (faith in Christ since His coming; faith in God before—Genesis 15:2-6Habakkuk 2:4Romans 3:20). Unfortunately, not all of the children that are born during the millennial kingdom will come to faith in Christ. Those that do not will be led away by Satan into rebellion against God at the end of the millennial kingdom when Satan is let loose for a short time (Revelation 20:7-10).

For a further look at this subject (who will live into the millennial kingdom), look also at the following passages:Isaiah 2:2-4Zechariah 14:8-21Ezekiel 34:17-24Daniel 7:13-14Micah 4:1-5.

http://www.gotquestions.org/millennial-kingdom.html

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Life on earth will be very similar in one respect, and entirely different in another. There will be animals, but nothing is mentioned about manufacturing as we understand it, nor some of the items you mentioned.  These details are not critical anyhow.

Thank you for responding, in my understanding I will leave some things to God, trying to concetrate in my walk in the will of God.

God bless.