• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Montana Marv

Same with the Pharoah, King of Egypt, who was God really speaking to?

Ezekiel 29:3   Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Ezekiel 29:4   But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Ezekiel 29:5   And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Montana Marv

Ezekiel 31:2   Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

Ezekiel 31:3   Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Ezekiel 31:4   The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

Ezekiel 31:5   Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

Ezekiel 31:6   All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

Ezekiel 31:7   Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

Ezekiel 31:8   The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

Ezekiel 31:9   I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

Ezekiel 31:16   I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Ezekiel 31:17   They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Ezekiel 31:18   To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

So Pharoah is the same as the Assyrian?  Both were in the Garden?  Who is God really speaking to?

And Peter? Was Jesus really speaking to Peter, or was he speaking to who was behind him?

Matthew 16:23   But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Are we starting to understand how God's speech works yet?

To sum all these scriptures up;

When God was speaking about Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, he was speaking to Satan who was in charge, the real King of Babylon.  He was prophesying right till the coming, the end of all his kingdoms.

Isaiah 30:33   For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

The true King of Babylon, who is Satan, God will have all his children (the armies) that he will gather against the Lamb to be destroyed in Tophet.  This place was prepared by God from the beginning for this very purpose.  It will be fulfilled and who can change it?  "for the King it is prepared" because the "kings' children will be in that winepress, trodden by the Lamb, unable to accomplish their final mission. 

Satan uses his children to do his evil work.  Without his children, he can accomplish nothing.  He will be locked up for a thousand years, with no access to the remnants of his future children to do his will, until he is let out.

The king of Tyrus,

The Assyrian

The Pharoah, king of Egypt, the Dragon

Nebachudrezzar, king of Babylon

these are all code names for Satan, because Satan was there at the time, using these kings to control his kingdoms.

But we have to divide the scriptures, and work it out according to context.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, Sister said:

William,

This is why I said "we must divide the scriptures"

Every single "Edom" is not spiritualised.  Look at the context being said first.

This Edom for example is physical Edom;

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

I agree.  It's easy to lose sight of the supernatural / natural connection, the cause and effect if you will.  The unseen is eternal and influences the seen.  Both can be called by the same name e.g. Babylon, but context will determine if the reference is to the spiritual cause or the natural effect.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Montanna Marv

Revelation 16:16   And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

They only "gather" at Megiddo. Assemble there at the top, then come down.  You have to go to the OT to see what they do after this.

I agree.  So many people just leave it at Megiddo.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Sister said:

When God was speaking about Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, he was speaking to Satan who was in charge, the real King of Babylon.  He was prophesying right till the coming, the end of all his kingdoms.

Sister

Another false statement or claim of yours.  Satan has never been in charge.  Look at Daniel 2:37, 38 - You, O king (Nebuchadnezzar) are the king of kings.  The God of Heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory  In your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air.  Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all.  You are that head of gold.

Dan 4:2 - It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.

Satan does not give credit to God the Most High, he takes credit for himself.

So Sister your words are not true, if fact they are opposite to what the true Scriptures say.  Your words are a fraud.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/4/2016 at 5:43 PM, Sister said:
On 3/3/2016 at 1:23 PM, WilliamL said:

Isaiah 63:1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
With dyed garments from Bozrah,
This One who is glorious in His apparel,
Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—
“I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”

2 Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?

3 “I have trodden the winepress alone,
And from the peoples no one was with Me.
For I have trodden them in My anger,
And trampled them in My fury;
Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments,
And I have stained all My robes.

4 For the day of vengeance is in My heart,
And the year of My redeemed has come.

William

Edom is the "spiritual land"The land of Esau who represents those who gave away their birthright.  You wont find it on the map, because it's all the people who fight against the Lord.  They all belong to that "land" spiritually speaking that is desolate,... and by rejecting Christ, they forfeit that birthright Christ offered every man that would come through him.  Instead they get blood.

The armies will be gathered right outside Jerusalem.  Not way down south, but just outside the city.  That whole valley of Hinnom there is where the armies will be slayed.

Jeremiah 7:32   Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

If "Edom is the 'spiritual land,' " that is, a spiritual people who are slain in the valley of Hinnom near Jerusalem, then after that destruction that valley will become uninhabitable forever after. Which is utter nonsense. Hear what the Word says:

Isaiah 34:5 “For My sword shall be bathed in heaven;
Indeed it shall come down on Edom,
And on the people of My curse, for judgment.

6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood,
It is made overflowing with fatness,
With the blood of lambs and goats,
With the fat of the kidneys of rams.
For the LORD has a sacrifice in Bozrah,
And a great slaughter in the land of Edom.

7 ...Their land shall be soaked with blood,
And their dust saturated with fatness.” ...

9 Its streams shall be turned into pitch,
And its dust into brimstone;
Its land shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night or day;
Its smoke shall ascend forever.
From generation to generation it shall lie waste;
No one shall pass through it forever and ever

So according to your teaching, Sister, the Valley of Hinnom, which runs directly west to south of the City of David, will become "uninhabitable forever" after the Lord's battle for Jerusalem. From that date ever after, the city will be polluted with brimstone and burning tar.

Or, this land is the place of the real ancient land of Edom, in the south of Jordan and northwest of Saudi Arabia, the same Edom spoken of as a land in Daniel 11:41. Which land sits upon a branch of the Great Rift Valley, a very active seismic fault line, where earthquakes have been common. Where brimstone and asphalt have historically risen from the earth during earthquakes. And are so prophesied to do so again; so much so that this land will finally become completely uninhabitable.

Now really, which version makes more sense to you?

As a final note to fellow watchers: one of the possible routes for the multi-national Arab army currently practicing joint maneuvers in Saudi Arabia is a road out of Saudi Arabia up through the old land of Bozrah. While the ostensible reason for that army has been to attack Syria, that could change at any time (or be a false narrative), and that army could easily be diverted to attack southern Israel. Thereby requiring the Lord's personal intervention, sometime after Israel has been occupied by the King of the North just before the Tribulation begins (Dan. 11:41 - 12:1).

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I agree.  It's easy to lose sight of the supernatural / natural connection, the cause and effect if you will.  The unseen is eternal and influences the seen.  Both can be called by the same name e.g. Babylon, but context will determine if the reference is to the spiritual cause or the natural effect.

Last Daze

Thank you for understanding this.

30 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

Another false statement or claim of yours.  Satan has never been in charge.  Look at Daniel 2:37, 38 - You, O king (Nebuchadnezzar) are the king of kings.  The God of Heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory  In your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air.  Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all.  You are that head of gold.

Dan 4:2 - It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.

Satan does not give credit to God the Most High, he takes credit for himself.

So Sister your words are not true, if fact they are opposite to what the true Scriptures say.  Your words are a fraud.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

Are you going to reject all those verses I gave you previously?

Nebuchadnezzar was forgiven in the end.  Yes God brings up and kingdoms and he brings them down.  But when these kingdoms or kings are committing abominations and exalting themselves against the Most High, Satan is there with them.  Nebuchadnezzar was very proud at one stage and God punished him for seven years, until he was humbled.