• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Ezra

Perhaps Marv could have been more diplomatic, but what he stated was correct. The narrative in Daniel does not attribute anything to Satan as such. Ultimately Nebuchadnezzar did give glory to God, and decreed that everyone in his empire should worship the true God:

The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret... Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.  Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort... Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

This is what I asked you.  What's your point?

This is about King Neb being humbled.  Do you honestly think I would think that this is Satan speaking?

It's like the more I clarify, the more confused you all get.

This above what you commented about, was not about Jordan, had nothing to do with it. 

So why are you answering me with a different topic, I questioned this one?

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I had to read your comment twice to make sure I understood and, yes, what you say is exactly right!  I had missed that before for some reason but one only has to read the above passage from Daniel to know that Sister's interpretation is the exact OPPOSITE of what Scripture clearly says.  It's very important that such error be pointed out, both for her and all who are reading this.

MG

Yes, Sister quotes a whole lot of Scripture.  Cherry picking as William puts it.  Yet she still wants to believe what she has posted.  She never denied she was wrong, she just went on to, what ever.  I take most of what she posts with a grain of salt.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

MG

Yes, Sister quotes a whole lot of Scripture.  Cherry picking as William puts it.  Yet she still wants to believe what she has posted.  She never denied she was wrong, she just went on to, what ever.  I take most of what she posts with a grain of salt.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

I am still awaiting for your answers?  So far you have only provided gossip about me.  It's not about me, but about the scriptures.

Who was God speaking to when he addressed the King of Tyrus?  The Pharoah, King of Egypt, and when he spoke about the Assyrian?

Can you please answer?

Cherry picking as William puts it. 

Would you prefer me to type out the whole chapters?

I take most of what she posts with a grain of salt.

Montana Marv

Then why are you rebuking me, telling me I have a false doctrine?  Why even bother if you take it all with a grain of salt?

Do you just want to attack me personally, and not let me defend?  I am fully loaded.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

15 minutes ago, Sister said:

Who was God speaking to when he addressed the King of Tyrus?  The Pharoah, King of Egypt, and when he spoke about the Assyrian?

Can you please answer?

He was speaking about the spiritual rulers of Tyre and Egypt. Just as in Daniel 10, he speaks about the angelic "princes"/sarim of Greece, Persia, and Israel. Nations have angelic leaders. You seem imply all of these are Satan, but they are not. Satan is able to subvert many of them, but they are not him.

11 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am fully loaded.

No argument there.

10 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

He was speaking about the spiritual rulers of Tyre and Egypt. Just as in Daniel 10, he speaks about the angelic "princes"/sarim of Greece, Persia, and Israel. Nations have angelic leaders. You seem imply all of these are Satan, but they are not. Satan is able to subvert many of them, but they are not him.

No argument there.

Lol.  I mean't I don't shoot blanks.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 3/6/2016 at 10:52 AM, simplejeff said:

Yet,  in Ephesians, maybe Galatians, Revelation,

satan is in charge of most people on earth. ((actually, everyone, except the Redeemed by the BLOOD)).

This is SO not factual. 

18 hours ago, Sister said:

Morning Glory.

King Neb was "forgiven" when he said this.  He was  humbled. God had forgiven him because he "realised" something BIG about God, humbled himself and declared it openly.  God blessed his kingdom whilst he was still alive,  not after that, for unlike God's kingdom, no kingdom of man will last forever.

Satan was with King Neb when he was "proud".

M.Marv clearly showed that you are not interpreting Scripture clearly.  You are, once again, teaching a twisted message.  You do know that teaching is not permitted on this site, right?

9 hours ago, Sister said:

Montana Marv

Then why are you rebuking me, telling me I have a false doctrine?  Why even bother if you take it all with a grain of salt?

Do you just want to attack me personally, and not let me defend?  I am fully loaded.

The expression 'taken with a grain of salt' means read and understood to be maybe factual/maybe not.  As an English speaking person you know that.  You always claim personal attack when anyone disputes your theories.  How about, instead of that, you revisit Scripture and see where you may be in error?