• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

William

He was speaking about the spiritual rulers of Tyre and Egypt. Just as in Daniel 10, he speaks about the angelic "princes"/sarim of Greece, Persia, and Israel. Nations have angelic leaders. You seem imply all of these are Satan, but they are not. Satan is able to subvert many of them, but they are not him.

I did not quote Daniel 10.  Please address the actual scriptures I gave.  You are diverting William.

"The annointed cherub".  Who's in charge?  Is Satan responsible for his angels or are they in charge of him?

Ezekiel 28:12   Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13   Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14   Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/6/2016 at 11:10 PM, Sister said:

Montana Marv

Same with the Pharoah, King of Egypt, who was God really speaking to?

Ezekiel 29:3   Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Ezekiel 29:4   But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Ezekiel 29:5   And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Sister

He was speaking to Pharaoh, Not Satan.  As you quoted from v. 5  I will give you as food to the beasts of the earth and the birds of heaven.

So whom is given as food.  Not Satan.

Also in Ezk 32 - about the Pharaoh and Egypt; You are like a lion among the nations, you are like a monster in the seas thrashing about in you streams, churning the water with your feet and muddying the streams.   and I will let the birds of the air settle on you and all the beasts of the earth will gorge themselves on you.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sister

Only the king of Tyre is Scripture speaking of Satan.  Yet Ezk 28:19 says, you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.

This is Post Mill, Yet pre New Heaven and New Earth.  Rev 20:10, Satan's end.  Into the Lake of Fire.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

Maybe in time you will see it, maybe not, that there is only one great dragon who in the end will get his just deserves.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

On 2/29/2016 at 1:05 PM, ezekiel said:

Ezra : Your correct that it's after the 1000 year but its a new planet earth for this earth will be split into three parts and at least one part becomes a moon for the New Earth. Satan"s army will invade this earth and take over as Isaiah 33 say's. This reason because of the iniquity of Christian's on earth. Yea and Satan will return to his planet, this is because God will hit his planet with a few rocks. He will not have his back up army.

23 Thy tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great spoil divided; the lame take the prey.

This is why Christ has said go captive if you go.

It is a hands down win on this earth for Satan but will need to return back because no reinforcement's.

Moreover

Second Peter Ch. 3

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Satan goes to work asap to deceive the nation again. No room for Satan in Christ Kingdom the New Heavens.

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

14 hours ago, Sister said:

I did not quote Daniel 10.  Please address the actual scriptures I gave.  You are diverting William.

I know you didn't quote Daniel 10, you ignored it. You again are cherry-picking scriptures, while ignoring others that don't fit your preconceptions.

14 hours ago, Sister said:

"The annointed cherub".  Who's in charge?  Is Satan responsible for his angels or are they in charge of him?

You have provided no evidence whatsoever that Satan was this anointed cherub. The text of Ezek. 28 clearly says that this cherub was destroyed, to be "no more forever." Whereas Satan, when he meets his end, will survive and be "tormented day and night forever" in the lake of fire. Rev. 20:10

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Only the king of Tyre is Scripture speaking of Satan.  Yet Ezk 28:19 says, you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.

Again, nothing here says this is Satan. Nothing here says this is future from Ezekiel's time. The city of Tyre on the coastland of Lebanon was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar in 572 BC, and the power and prestige of that kingdom was never the same thereafter.

1 minute ago, WilliamL said:

I know you didn't quote Daniel 10, you ignored it. You again are cherry-picking scriptures, while ignoring others that don't fit your preconceptions.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever that Satan was this anointed cherub. The text of Ezek. 28 clearly says that this cherub was destroyed, to be "no more forever." Whereas Satan, when he meets his end, will survive and be "tormented day and night forever" in the lake of fire. Rev. 20:10

Again, nothing here says this is Satan. Nothing here says this is future from Ezekiel's time. The city of Tyre on the coastland of Lebanon was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar in 572 BC, and the power and prestige of that kingdom was never the same thereafter.

William

Divide the scriptures. 

Montana Marv says he was speaking to the actual King of Tyrus and that;

Satan has never been in charge.

The NT says;

2 Corinthians 4:4   In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 2:2   Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Jesus says

John 8:44   Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 4:8   Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Matthew 4:9   And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Matthew 4:10   Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Why did the devil try to tempt Christ with all the kingdoms of the world if they were not his to give first place?  Jesus only rebuked Satan because he wanted him to fall down and worship him.

Divide the scriptures.  God starts speaking to the actual king of Tyrus, and then he switches speaking to who's behind him.  Divide, divide, divide, divide.  A little here and a little there, precept upon precept, line upon line.

In what verse does God switch to who he's speaking to?

Ezekiel 28:11   Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Ezekiel 28:12   Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13   Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14   Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:15   Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28:16   By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:17   Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:18   Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:19   All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

You do know that death and hell will be thrown into the lake of fire?  That the wicked will be no more including the devil, reserved to be wiped off the face of the earth forever?

William now compare;

Isaiah 14:4   That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Isaiah 14:5   The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

Isaiah 14:6   He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Isaiah 14:7   The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

(the millennium)

Isaiah 14:8   Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

(Satan locked up for a 1000 years)

Isaiah 14:9   Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

(He will be let out again after the 1000 yrs, will stir trouble again)

Isaiah 14:10   All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

Isaiah 14:11   Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

(Satan will experience death like a man)

Isaiah 14:12   How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

(He's talking to Lucifer, isn't that strange!)

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isaiah 14:15   Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:16   They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

(He will be reduced to a man, for God is going to take all his power away, and destroy him)

Isaiah 14:17   That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Isaiah 14:18   All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

Isaiah 14:19   But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Isaiah 14:20   Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

(He will be destroyed in the lake of fire just before his children enter it at the 2nd judgement - white throne judgement)

Isaiah 14:21   Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Isaiah 14:22   For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 14:23   I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 14:24   The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Isaiah 14:25   That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

(Now God is calling him "the Assyrian" - strange that!)

Isaiah 14:26   This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I've been contemplating and studying the battle of Gog and Magog again and here is where I am at today (subject to change of course):

i definitely do not believe Armageddon is Gog and Magog, so that is dismissed quickly.

now, I know there definitely is a Gog battle at the end of the Millenium. Rev 20 is clear on that. And Israel will definitely be living securely with no walls. That is obvious too.

but, is there another Gog battle just after some peace treaty where Israel may be living securely?  I'm now not as sure as I was a month ago.  I've read different perspectives but none has won me over 100% yet.

still researching and praying for God's wisdom. 

Spock always searching

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6