• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/14/2015 at 11:34 AM, siegi91 said:

This is something about Christianity, I did not fully understood yet. By reading your posts in the forum, I have the impression that everyone will have eternal life. At least, technically. The difference is how they are going to spend it. 

Or does death mean the effective termination of any sort of consciousness?

Correct you were made to be eternal.  You will spend eternity somewhere.  It all depends on your choice of whether you embrace Christ or not.  If you choose Jesus and accept His sacrifice for you and make Him the Lord of your life then you will have eternity with Him, if you reject him your eternity is hell.  There is no other way.  I pray you make the right choice.

Blessings RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

38 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Friendt....

Is there a reason for you to make any assumptions that Brother Yown wears glasses,please,let's not get personal or tell someone how they should read"slowly,not in a hurry"    Thank you

Brother Yown is asking the same question I asked,Which you did not reply to & you do not have to either,it is entirely up to you    NYou responded to me by saying"That is what I said"    BUT

My question was

His question is...

The reason we ask is because it seems(with our understanding by what you are posting) that you may or may not believe that Jesus IS God.....it would help us to understand why you respond as you do if we knew your answer,,,,,,& yes,I too was wondering if English is your primary language,it is not meant in a negative or condescending way,please understand that we are simply having difficulty understanding your replies & want to because we truly care about you & oonly HOPE to communicate better,,,,,,

It seems you have a good understanding of what is Written,from an academic or educated reasoning,,,,,,,,but as we do know

Jesus loves you & so do I                                                                Your Sister in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Kwik, this is a lovely letter, and I am more than happy to respond.

I was not ignoring your questions, and I am not avoiding them.

Keeping silent does not mean that I opposing That Jesus does not have an earthly Father, and I read the Gospel of Luke and Jonh, and all that it was foretold in the prophets and in the book of Phalms. 

And I know what JESUS said about himself, before his death on the Cross and after the Cross, and I read what Paul, and Jonh and Peter and what JESUS said, in the book to Jonh when he visited him in the Island of Patmos. 

And who am I to say anything contrary and suggest something else, I am in full agreement with them, and if they have answer your questions, and then so am I.

So what is this that I have encounter that some people have the need to make such strong and leading questions,  why they have this need to resort to this kind of interrogative questions, and  hold the belief, that this is for the benefit, and this time it is for mine. 

I do not have this need my self, and I am not afraid, but because I know from the beginning that you may ask questions of this nature, I made sure that I have given the answers before you ask.

Why would I say that Jesus is the Son of God, and he is the Word, and the Creator of all things, and he is the life and the one who Created and breath life into Adam.

For we know that when JESUS was born all those things had been created already, and the disciples knew it. Why would the disciples say such a thing, and risk to be ridiculed, they must have understand something about JESUS and who he was and what he did before he took on flesh and lived with them and they got to know him. 

The disciples were teaching the people, why you call upon the Creator of all those things, do you not recognize that he has left everything, including his old Lordship, to be the Christ, and the Lord of all, so we been Gentiles, can call him Lord in the new man that he created, the man of his blood and of his Spirit, and we got to know him as Jesus, so I know that you believe that before Jesus was born from Myriam and enter our word, he had created everything, and now he has come in the flesh to create the new Day, the Day of the new covenant. 

I hope that you see my answer to you, through the things that I post.

For my Father was a Judge and taught me, not to ask direct questions, but to study what the people say, and find the answers there, not to depend on peoples words too much. 

PS

If you read my post in the controversial subjects, you will find my direct answer to your question and you will be satisfied. ( is God  and Jes sus the same, by Worthy).

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Friendnt.....

I am very happy to hear that you found the letter to be Lovely,because that is how it was written ,with love....everyone is different Brother,some people(like myself) ask very direct questions & give very straight,direct answers....,personally I could never take offense by anyone asking me where I stand with God,my Faith,my Relationship with Jesus,God.....never,I boast for Christ! Words are all we have ,the Word of God tells us we are to reason together,we are not to offend and we should speak to edify,extol & encourage,,,,,,not everyone can "read between the lines",it is only in consideration for another & with courtesy to respond to a question within the Brethren ,people are not mind readers,we are not God that is ALL Knowing,they are very simple questions,,,,,still,it is your prerogative to answer as you will

Personally,I believe you have Understanding(as I said) of what is Written,I believe that you believe that Jesus is your Lord & Savior,,,,,,,,,do your words tell me that,yes   do they tell me you know He is the Son of God,yes   Do your words tell me you know He was with God from the beginning,yes   Do your words tell me that you believe Jesus is GOD,no,,,,,,Now here is the thing,,,do we think that is a Salvational issue? Honestly friendnt,I am not sure ....the Word of God tells me that WHOSOEVER believes that Jesus is the Son of God ,the Way the Truth & the Life ,the ONly WAY to be Reconciled & is not exclusive,,,,so I sit on the fence,,,,I suppose that can be a whole new Topic,can't it?

God Bless you,you do not have to meet anyone's approval except God,it is each our own Salvation we are accountable to work out,our individual & personal Relationship,,,,,,,the Statement of my Faith could not be any more open or direct,there are thousands of readers here at Worthy & most we will never know or hear from,....that's who matters the most,the one's who are lost & need to hear that Jesus is God,& He loves them,,,,,,,,Salvation is available by the Grace of God......what other religion,what god offers a Personal Relationship with Him?  (for all Eternity)                                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik                                                            

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

Eternal life is a free gift because no one can afford to purchase it.