• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Golden Eagle,,,,,

Good to revive this Thread,great OP,,,,,,

I see debt through Gods word. I figure he always gets the last word. 

Romans 13:8 [Full Chapter]

[ Love, Our Primary Duty ] Do not owe anyone anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is aslave to the lender.                                      posted by Reinitin

Amen!!!!! Live by the Word of God,,,,,,,,,,,,

I agree completely with Little Flower,I believe that probably 99% of the people in serious debt are there because of living beyond one's means,,,,,,,,,,it is an "instant gratification" society (at any cost),,,,,,,,again,the Word of God tells us to have self control and besides,if we are eternal minded then earthly possessions are meaningless      

Of course people can get into debt by no fault of their own(happened to me) but I assure you,nothing is impossible with God & He can turn it all around for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                          To God be the Glory!!!                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

Rick's post was great too!

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1968

I highly recommend Financial Peace - Dave Ramsey. I learned a great deal about how to handle God's money that he has entrusted to me in the FP seminar.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

i honestly am thankful that i am not having to pay for my student loan debts anymore that was something that has been a killer. you don't want to have to deal with the overly stress of having to worry about bills coming in each month, there are websites to deal with money management they say it's not the money that you have, but the money that you store away that you need to do. you have to figure out which one is the balance that is going to help you determine which way is the best way bc everybody's way is always going to be the best suit for you.  it's important to know what plans you have for yourself.