What is Medjugorje ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,137
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I haven't seen any proof that he has lied.....       and your article definitely was not accurate...   so where do I go....   Malachi was in a position to know and Pope Paul VI gave him permission to write about these things and put him in a position to do so;  John Paul II carried on with it.....   that's the simple truth.  Malachi was an exorcist and an active priest holding mass occasionally up until the day he died.....     and if he was such a terrible person, the popes would not have let him stay in the Church.   Certainly would not let him hold Mass.

I'm honestly confused, other one, by your statement he never lied.   

He lied about his affair with Mary.  He lied about it to her husband, to his fellow priests, to his superiors.   He even went so far in his lying to make her husband, and others, believe her husband was suffering from a psychological illness for even thinking that there was an affair going on. He did so with the expertise and finesse of an accomplished, practiced liar.   His character is one of complete untrustworthiness.   This is why he was stripped of his priestly duties and authority.

This revelation of such serious deficiencies in his character is why I have no trust for anything he wrote about, especially in works of fiction. I would not use him as a source of valid information.

I'm talking about in his books.....    and it's not just him that is a testimony as to the truthfulness of the books.....   Paul VI and John Paul II did not question his books, nor did they stop him from his priestly duties, especially his exorcisms.....       none of us are perfect and none of us experience sinless lives.....    and my goodness if you are going to set things up that one has to be perfect or near to be listened to or read, who in your Church could speak or write in public....

Yes they did remove him from his priestly duties.  He was actually laicized.  

In a letter from the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, the following is stated:

"In 1965, Mr. Martin received a dispensation from all privileges and obligations deriving from his vows as a Jesuit and from priestly ordination."

Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, 25 June 1997, Prot. N. 04300/65

that's interesting for he was still holding mass within the last six months of his life, and he was injured in an exorcism fall that was used as an excuse of the complications of his death....

The dispensation that he received was to remove his vows of poverty and obedience.....   and that is all....   and I know he was still holding mass up until his death.  In 1965 his vows of obedience was to the pope and no one else in the church.  And that upset a lot of people.

Edited by other one

It would be to your advantane to read at least three of his books to understand what has happened to your church from the inside out.

Keys of this Blood        The Jesuits         Windswept House.                              Pope Paul VI nor John Paul II ever disagreed with these books.     Why do you?

Littleflower please understand that Malachi's books really have no impact on my life whatsoever with the exception of the global politics that is involved at the high levels of the church.   But as a Catholic it certainly could yours.....   and I do wish you would at least give those books a chance to show you what is going on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

What is Medjugorje ? 

A place that had  alleged  visitations of guess who?...... Jesus' mother --Mary or should I say a demon that calls herself "the blessed mary"  ---"apparitions"

http://medjugorje.org/

So, everyone who vistis sees her and hears these messages ? Maybe another topic, sorry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

I haven't seen any proof that he has lied.....       and your article definitely was not accurate...   so where do I go....   Malachi was in a position to know and Pope Paul VI gave him permission to write about these things and put him in a position to do so;  John Paul II carried on with it.....   that's the simple truth.  Malachi was an exorcist and an active priest holding mass occasionally up until the day he died.....     and if he was such a terrible person, the popes would not have let him stay in the Church.   Certainly would not let him hold Mass.

I'm honestly confused, other one, by your statement he never lied.   

He lied about his affair with Mary.  He lied about it to her husband, to his fellow priests, to his superiors.   He even went so far in his lying to make her husband, and others, believe her husband was suffering from a psychological illness for even thinking that there was an affair going on. He did so with the expertise and finesse of an accomplished, practiced liar.   His character is one of complete untrustworthiness.   This is why he was stripped of his priestly duties and authority.

This revelation of such serious deficiencies in his character is why I have no trust for anything he wrote about, especially in works of fiction. I would not use him as a source of valid information.

I'm talking about in his books.....    and it's not just him that is a testimony as to the truthfulness of the books.....   Paul VI and John Paul II did not question his books, nor did they stop him from his priestly duties, especially his exorcisms.....       none of us are perfect and none of us experience sinless lives.....    and my goodness if you are going to set things up that one has to be perfect or near to be listened to or read, who in your Church could speak or write in public....

Yes they did remove him from his priestly duties.  He was actually laicized.  

In a letter from the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, the following is stated:

"In 1965, Mr. Martin received a dispensation from all privileges and obligations deriving from his vows as a Jesuit and from priestly ordination."

Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, 25 June 1997, Prot. N. 04300/65

that's interesting for he was still holding mass within the last six months of his life, and he was injured in an exorcism fall that was used as an excuse of the complications of his death....

The dispensation that he received was to remove his vows of poverty and obedience.....   and that is all....   and I know he was still holding mass up until his death.  In 1965 his vows of obedience was to the pope and no one else in the church.  And that upset a lot of people.

Just because someone holds mass that does not mean it is with the Vatican's approval or that they have the power and authority to do so.   There have been priests who were laicized before who refused to accept the judgment of the Church, etc.    There was no such thing of vows to the Pope alone.    The Church removed all privileges and obligations derived from his priestly ordination.  He was then laity and nothing more.   His masses were invalid.  

What Malachi Martin claimed, and what the reality was, were two very different things which makes my point. Deception followed him everywhere.  

Look at the women "priests" who were 'ordained' by rebellious bishops as if that ordination would be in any way valid.   They hold mass.  They have no authority to do so. Their masses are invalid too.

It would be to your advantane to read at least three of his books to understand what has happened to your church from the inside out.

Keys of this Blood        The Jesuits         Windswept House.                              Pope Paul VI nor John Paul II ever disagreed with these books.     Why do you?

Littleflower please understand that Malachi's books really have no impact on my life whatsoever with the exception of the global politics that is involved at the high levels of the church.   But as a Catholic it certainly could yours.....   and I do wish you would at least give those books a chance to show you what is going on.

I know this is what you believe would be prudent, and I truly believe you have the very best of intentions; but how can I trust what someone writes when he has proven himself to be a liar and a deceiver?

Please understand, I'm not afraid of reading about the bad things that have happened because of what people in the Catholic Church have done.  Good behavior of the members of the Church, including its leadership, is not what my faith is based on.  My faith is based on Christ.    My issue here is the source of this information.

Edited by thereselittleflower

What is Medjugorje ? 

oh please don't get started on that.

Imho - a false apparition.  

I know this is what you believe would be prudent, and I truly believe you have the very best of intentions; but how can I trust what someone writes when he has proven himself to be a liar and a deceiver?

Please understand, I'm not afraid of reading about the bad things that have happened because of what people in the Catholic Church have done.  Good behavior of the members of the Church, including its leadership, is not what my faith is based on.  My faith is based on Christ.    My issue here is the source of this information.

Fr. Charles Fiore says that Malachi received a special dispensation from Paul VI. 

"Malachi  received permission to remain a priest and made
sure he told Paul VI that he desired to keep his vow of chastity so he
could continue his work as a laicized priest,” Fr. Fiore told me.
Malachi still gave Mass, still heard confession, and still was,
in fact, a priest in every sense of the word.

I guess we should just end the conversation for I can tell it's going nowhere.

We all have our things to do and i've done mine so as far as I'm concerned the subject is closed between us.

Fr. Charles Fiore says that Malachi received a special dispensation from Paul VI. 

"Malachi  received permission to remain a priest and made
sure he told Paul VI that he desired to keep his vow of chastity so he
could continue his work as a laicized priest,” Fr. Fiore told me.
Malachi still gave Mass, still heard confession, and still was,
in fact, a priest in every sense of the word.

I guess we should just end the conversation for I can tell it's going nowhere.

We all have our things to do and i've done mine so as far as I'm concerned the subject is closed between us.

I wish you could support you in this, but Father Fiore is not the Vatican or the Pope.  Who knows why he says such a thing, but the Vatican has been very clear and unequivocal in its statement.   Malachi Martin was laicized, which means he was stripped of his priestly ordination.  Nothing can change that.

Anyway, I agree, we probably won't be changing each other's minds on this.  You're still a dear brother in the Lord to me.