• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

US+Pope+Francis_Cata.jpg

I hope my picture comes out this time.It is really quite evident.Look at the expressions on their faces.They worship the man.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I feel sad for him, he has no idea what he's doing, even though he's obviously in cahoots with the enemy himself.  Does he even know what his punishment will be????

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Edited by *Zion*

I feel sad for him, he has no idea what he's doing, even though he's obviously in cahoots with the enemy himself.  Does he even know what his punishment will be????

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around hisneck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I also feel sorry for anyone in the RCC.They are just following what they are told.They are brainwashed.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

With his climate change speech to the un, Ive been wondering, in idle speculation, if he is the false prophet. After reading this, Im inclined more and more to think that..

Full text of his speech here.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/read-pope-francis-yorks-st-patricks-cathedral/story?id=34023376

"... The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross...."

In only human terms, crucifixion can be seen as the abrupt termination of Christ's earthly ministry. I'm sure the Sanhedrin thought that Jesus had failed -- until they had to forbid their fellow Jews from saying his name in public (Acts 4:17)!!!

The Pope said two things...   He called Muslims his brothers and sisters and he called Jesus' work on the cross a failure....

What part of "humanly speaking" are you failing to grasp? The Pope's remarks were obviously meant as an encouragement during our all too human failures, not a critique of the Crucifixion.

And like it or not, we are related to Ishmael through Abraham.

I understand what he said.  My point is that he should have not have allowed anyone to think of it as a failure and leave it at that....

After a pedophile sex scandal by homosexual Catholic clerics, I have had reservations about Pope Francis welcoming all Gays back into the church; I also take issue with his recent intent to change annulments from a legal proceeding into a mere administrative request, but IMO, the language of this sermon just isn't worth a Worthy mention.

This is what saddens me and makes me angry at the same time. It is compassion that makes us speak out.

These dear people think they are being blessed, they think they are going to heaven and this is the guy that will ensure it for them. It is pitiful.  You see the same vulnerability in many who get caught up in the New Age spirituality-- many are emotionally wounded, desperately seeking to know GOD but get side tracked away from the True GOSPEL of JESUS.   They are so willing to give their love and alliance to GOD but  it is Satan who has  swooped in and takes their devotion and tries to steal their soul--unless they wake up and hear the TRUTH.  Lost & Spiritually brainwashed.

I agree.They are sadly deceived.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

With his climate change speech to the un, Ive been wondering, in idle speculation, if he is the false prophet. After reading this, Im inclined more and more to think that..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/read-pope-francis-yorks-st-patricks-cathedral/story?id=34023376

"... The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross...."

In only human terms, crucifixion can be seen as the abrupt termination of Christ's earthly ministry. I'm sure the Sanhedrin thought that Jesus had failed -- until they had to forbid their fellow Jews from saying his name in public (Acts 4:17)!!!

The Pope said two things...   He called Muslims his brothers and sisters and he called Jesus' work on the cross a failure....

What part of "humanly speaking" are you failing to grasp? The Pope's remarks were obviously meant as an encouragement during our all too human failures, not a critique of the Crucifixion.

Muslims are not born again therefor they are not brothers or sisters to us. 

John 1

12 But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name,
13 who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.

Leaving only at "humanly speaking", he left a witness that Christ is a failure. With that, and his speeches to the un in which he didnt cry out against the slaughter of Christians, in which he made climate change an overwhelming part of his agenda, and his speech to the us, one has to wonder if he even understands what the gospel is. He is preaching a false one.

the pope is a Jesuit.....   and he's doing what Jesuits have done since they first formed.....   He's not a closet Muslim, nor is he a communist or Marxist......    he's a Jesuit, and apparently from what I read a very good one.....   bad as that is.   He is also fulfilling several very old Catholic prophecies concerning end of times...

Interesting. I looked up their theology because I have heard of some prominent Jesuits who no longer believe in the diety of Christ or His redemptive work but rather they are into a live like Him doing good works and you get in to heaven kind of view. And I wanted to post things here to show that. But what I found is that they are in to liberation theology. Which is a false gospel. 

Pope Francis At White House: “Koran And Holy Bible Are The Same”

By Chudasi Delhi

-

Published: 09/23/2015 - Section: Religion, World

http://civictribune.com/pope-francis-at-white-house-koran-and-holy-bible-are-the-same/

On Wednesday the Bishop Of Rome addressed 11,000 ticketed guests on the South Lawn of the White House, during which he pontificated on the dire importance of exhibiting religious tolerance. During his hour-long speech, a smiling Pope Francis was quoted telling the White House guests that the Koran, and the spiritual teachings contained therein, are just as valid as the Holy Bible, and should therefore be respected as such.

“Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world. For centuries, blood has been needlessly shed because of the desire to segregate our faiths. This, however, should be the very concept which unites us as people, as nations, and as a world bound by faith. Together, we can bring about an unprecedented age of peace, all we need to achieve such a state is respect each others beliefs, for we are all children of God regardless of the name we choose to address him by. We can accomplish miraculous things in the world by merging our faiths, and the time for such a movement is now. No longer shall we slaughter our neighbors over differences in reference to their God.”

The pontiff drew harsh criticism last December after photos of the 78-year-old Catholic leader was released depicting Pope Francis kissing a Koran. The Muslim Holy Book was given to Francis during a meeting with Muslim leaders after a lengthy Muslim prayer held at the Vatican.

St. John Paul II has courted several controversies since being elected as Pope Benedicto XVI’s replacement in 2013. Francis has gone on record to say that homosexuals are not to be judged, Proselytism is a fallacy and has endorsed the usage of contraceptive by Catholics.

The Vatican will meet again with Muslim leaders in late October where they plan to talk about further steps that can be taken to spread understanding and awareness of the Islamic religion.

It is a fake news story.

I googled. It initially came out on a fake news site in may. Repeated elsewhere in june. Repeated again in the above article. It is fake story. Not real. This didnt happen.

http://m.snopes.com/religious-replicates/

Google for yourself and see the dates and how many times that exact quote has been around.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Muslims are not born again therefor they are not brothers or sisters to us....

They may be estranged, but we are related through Abraham, just as we are related to our Jewish brethren regardless of whether or not they are born again.

To say otherwise is to deny our common humanity, even if some Muslims are less than humane in their treatment of Christians.

Muslims are not born again therefor they are not brothers or sisters to us....

They may be estranged, but we are related through Abraham, just as we are related to our Jewish brethren regardless of whether or not they are born again.

To say otherwise is to deny our common humanity, even if some Muslims are less than humane in their treatment of Christians.

Their god allah of islam is not our Lord. The Jews at least have the same God, even though they do not understand who His Son is.