Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Well, " any " of their doctrine ? That's a bit broad brushed sis, LOL!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Well, " any " of their doctrine ? That's a bit broad brushed sis, LOL!

That is correct "any of their doctrine".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I'm going to just comment this one more time on the subject, but if you guys are ok with Jeff's attitude, we have a serious problem here.

I think you need to look at the whole picture with Jeff oo and I think I have PM'd you on this issue.

yes and I disagreed and PM'd you back...   I've seen that attitude do serious damage to people over the years and I just don't like it.     Like MG, it hurts me to see people leave here, because it is often people who need help.

• Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.63

Did any of you people go to kindergarten?

I did and I graduated.  I was voted 'most likely to be a know-it-all'  :rolleyes:

Lol...love your sense of humor!  We need more like you!  :D

Well, I'm going to just comment this one more time on the subject, but if you guys are ok with Jeff's attitude, we have a serious problem here.

I think you need to look at the whole picture with Jeff oo and I think I have PM'd you on this issue.

yes and I disagreed and PM'd you back...   I've seen that attitude do serious damage to people over the years and I just don't like it.     Like MG, it hurts me to see people leave here, because it is often people who need help.

I did not see the post you sent me back.I was wondering why you did not reply.I am sorry that your compassion and understanding is not where it should be as a Christian.

I did not see the post you sent me back.I was wondering why you did not reply.I am sorry that your compassion and understanding is not where it should be as a Christian.

Peep,

You know where Other One's heart should be ? Sis, c'mon. That's what you are saying here, that YOU know it isn't where it should be. I'll need a little more than that to go on, and you know this. 

Part of their doctrine is that Christ lived and died for us and is the only way to Salvation.

Amen Ted, but I am not certain that Peep was thinking of these things when she typed what she did. I love my sister in Christ Jesus, and I know you do as well. Let's lift her up, not in any silly Catholic or Protestant thingy, but in our Lord and savior Christ Jesus! Amen ?

Peep,

You know where Other One's heart should be ? Sis, c'mon. That's what you are saying here, that YOU know it isn't where it should be. I'll need a little more than that to go on, and you know this. 

I can not give you anymore to go on unless you want to PM me.

I think it's best that you and he work this out sis. I love you both in Christ Jesus. I hope you know this.