nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would agree that saying the Spirit told you this is going way far past anything I have heard before. I was just making a point. The Word tells us that we should know the season, and by that I am not so sure we might not know the year some time in the future. It is hard for me to relate to Christian Counselor for I really don't think there is a pre trib ratpure. but that is just me and my two bits......

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Whoops, here we go again. the old pre-trib rapture theory again. Not trying to hijack a thread or anything, but ony two days ago I have had a brand new state of the art pair of hearing aids fitted, so to be sure I can hear the last trumpet which will sound at the Lords return immedediately after the tribulation. Pulease dont tell me it was a wasted effort. ;);)

cheers,

eric

Edited by eric

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

ony two days ago I have had a brand new state of the art pair of hearing aids fitted, so to be sure I can hear the last trumpet which will sound

;);)

Angels:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

Whoops, here we go again. the old pre-trib rapture theory again. Not trying to hijack a thread or anything, but ony two days ago I have had a brand new state of the art pair of hearing aids fitted, so to be sure I can hear the last trumpet which will sound at the Lords return immedediately after the tribulation. Pulease dont tell me it was a wasted effort.  ;)  ;)

cheers,

eric

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sir crack me up :huh::wub::huh::cool:

angels4U, I'm still waiting for Christian Counselors "confirmation" also. Do you think it will be given? hummmmmmm.......

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Guest Spiritually Active Soldier
This came through the e-mail.

For some - this will be what to expect.

For others - this will be a "wait and see."

For some - this will be interesting to look back to at the end of the year and see what came to be and what didn't.

For others - this will be an excuse to post against the people from who this comes.

Whatever camp you are of, here it is for review.

Me?  I'm still seeking

Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders

Word of the Lord for 2005

While some of these prophecies may be fulfilled in 2005, we think that wisdom dictates that we should not put a specific time table to these prophecies because a number of variables can take place.  In other words, we recognize that these words are conditional rather than in-conditional prophecies.  Conditional prophecies leave room for God to intervene.

Two of the variables are:

1. Intercession can change the course of events.

2. The mercy of God can be extended when individuals and nations repent (as was the case with Jonah and Nineveh)

We are moving into a season of tremendous revelation.  There will be an increase upon the revelatory gifts, mixed with the teaching gift, to release keys to see nations reformed and transformed.

(snip)

It is a time to form new relationships and strengthen those you have walked with for many days.  Covenantal relationships will work together in new ways. As Joseph re-distributed seed, in the days of crisis, the Lord will re-distribute wealth.  Great networking will take place between Christian ministries and many will turn their hearts to the poor.  Great funds will be given such as the release in the past few years of one billion dollars to the Salvation Army.

The African American Church in America will see a rising up of some leaders and a putting down of others based on where they stand on justice and righteousness. 

We are in a season of shakings.  Everything that can be shaken will be shaken.  There will be continued physical disasters where the plates of the earth will shift.  In the midst of these shakings, God will rise up regional apostles and prophets, who will be able to issue decrees, then see the natural disasters stop or be lessened in their city or region.

Much sin is going to be uncovered, including more homosexuality found in the church. Financial improprieties will also come to light.  Leaders will call for more accountability.

God is moving in the earth.  We are entering a decade in which we will see one of the greatest harvests of souls the earth has ever experienced.  With this will be a tremendous outpouring of signs and wonders.  Prophetic evangelism will be on the rise with signs and wonders accompanying - especially in the marketplace.  A tidal wave of God's glory will come upon the church.

A revival will occur in the marketplace with apostles rising and being set in place who will be people of great influence in their cities and nations.  Apostolic leaders in the marketplace, who have been faithful, are going to be receiving promotions.  This will manifest in these leaders having significant business opportunities supernaturally brought to them without their having sought them.  It will happen with such frequency that these Apostles will have to develop teams to perform due-diligence in order to determine which of the opportunities they should undertake. The prophets in their spheres will also be involved in the project selection, once the due-diligence has been developed.

Angelic activity will increase.  Children will experience visitations of angels and proclaim this across the nations.  This will be a sign even to unbelievers.

A special season of restoration will take place.  There is an escalation of all things and this will manifests in a restoration of relationships that have looked impossible to mend.

Leaders will have a special emphasis on lineage and legacy.  The generations will be knit even closer together as one generation mentors another.  There will also be special mantles poured out upon new leaders as they rise up a new generation of giants like unto Oral Roberts for evangelism and Aimee Semple McPhearson for healing.

New "Samuel" prophets will come to the forefront that will help nations and those with vision, transition

Guest shiloh357
I would agree that saying the Spirit told you this is going way far past anything I have heard before.  I was just making a point.  The Word tells us that we should know the season, and by that I am not so sure we might not know the year some time in the future.  It is hard for me to relate to Christian Counselor for I really don't think there is a pre trib ratpure.  but that is just me and my two bits......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see your point. I have no problem with someone wanting to believe that the rapture could occur this year. They can believe it if they wish with no disparagement from me.

I just get concerned that God will be reproached by the unbelievers when they see Christians claiming that the "Holy Spirit" told them "such and such" and then it doesn't come to pass. Like Neb said, there are people who have done that in the past.

Guest shiloh357
Asian Prophetic Insight

One of the prophets from Asia had prophesied in October that a catastrophe was going to come to Asia that would result in a door that is open to harvest for the gospel.  He also saw that a pandemic would hit where 300,000 could die, if prayer and help was not sent.

Well, we know this came to pass.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

Shalom everybody :huh:

we all know that Jesus is coming back......don't we?

I love to think that could come today,peraphs before I finish my reply..but then He knows best..so even though I feel an expectancy in my spirit that this year could be the year of His return..well,I just cannot rely on my feelings ..I MUST RELY on the Scriptures..that is SAFE GROUND...so the Scriptures tell us that Jesus IS COMING BACK..HE MUST COME BACK...in His olivet discourse He said that the conditions of the world would be like the days of Noah and like the days of Lot...so,I think that we can all agree that many similarity with those periods are present in the world now....so He might come this year...but then if He doesn't..well..He knows best...GOD IS ON THE THONE no matter what!!! :wub:

I believe in the pretrib rapture..I really do,after having studied so much about His return I have come to believe so..I'm not going to shoot anyone who disagrees with me though :cool:

What I don't like of the Word 2005 post is the attitude of NEW REVELATIONS from self proclaimed prophets...I mean,forgive me brothers and sisters...we have 66 books in the bible and they are ALL PROPHETIC...do we really need NEW PROPHETS?

May be we should stick to ALL THE PROPHETS of the bible,starting with GOD HIMSELF in Gen 3:15 and closing with John in Rev 22 passing especially through OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and we can see the fulfillment of the Scriptures happening under our own very eyes...

It is dangerous to DECLARE :"THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN so and so ...because THE LORD TOLD me so etc..."

I have seen lots of this stuff in 30 plus year in the faith and very little happening as those so called prophets were declaring in their NEW revelations...

Heavy stuff brothers and sisters..very heavy stuff to speak in the Name of The Lord if HE didn't speak but we were imagining or supposing or guessing...

I'd rather stick to the book...

I think that many more catastrophies and wars and killings and destructions and terrible horrible things WILL SURELY HAPPEN THIS YEAR EVERYWHERE and will blow off our socks and bring lots of pain and discomfort and sufference everywhere to lots and lots of people and nations..but I can say that BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN in THE BOOK and the Sriptures cannot be broken....tha's why....

and many of this things will be SURPRISING and SHOCKING and UNEXPECTED just like 9/11 was and the Tsunami is.....

BUT ,Praise THE LORD, GOD IS STILL SAVING SOULS and KEEPING HIS WORD ..GOD CANNOT FAIL and HIS WORD and SPIRIT CANNOT FAIL... and GOD IS a GOD OF TRIUMPH...and JESUS IS COMING BACK....may be now? ;)

SHALOM and MARANATHA!!!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Whoops, here we go again. the old pre-trib rapture theory again. Not trying to hijack a thread or anything, but ony two days ago I have had a brand new state of the art pair of hearing aids fitted, so to be sure I can hear the last trumpet which will sound at the Lords return immedediately after the tribulation. Pulease dont tell me it was a wasted effort.  :cool:  :huh:

cheers,

eric

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eric, if we are wrong and sometime this year we are snatched away to be with the Lord, I think I can safely say you won't really care about new aids.... :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.91
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What I don't like of the Word 2005 post is the attitude of NEW REVELATIONS from self proclaimed prophets...I mean,forgive me brothers and sisters...we have 66 books in the bible and they are ALL PROPHETIC...do we really need NEW PROPHETS?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since you brought this up - I don't understand why people think we don't need prophets today. I mean, the world has changed since the Scriptures were written. There are issues we have to address today that were not even in existence back then. And besides, Paul mentioned God apointing apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors and evangelists. Why should one or two of those ministries have been eliminated? If the Scriptures say, "Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets," (Am 3:7) why would the Lord suddenly quit doing that?