Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pamelasv

You know, I was thinking...

Recommended Posts

On 10/19/2015 at 4:23 PM, shiloh357 said:

I honestly don't believe babies will be born during the wrath of God.  I have just finished a study of Revelation and frankly, it is going to be so horrible and people will be in such unimaginable pain, and misery and constant torment from disease, starvation, and demonic forces, that pro-creation is the last thing that will be on their minds.

 

There is no Scripture that would lead us to believe that there will not be babies born during the seven year tribulation. The tribulation is going to make the Jewish Holocaust seem like a trip to Disneyland. Not only do you have the bowl, seal and trumpet judgments killing people off you have the antichrist killing off and torturing every Christian they can find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There is no Scripture that would lead us to believe that there will not be babies born during the seven year tribulation. The tribulation is going to make the Jewish Holocaust seem like a trip to Disneyland. Not only do you have the bowl, seal and trumpet judgments killing people off you have the antichrist killing off and torturing every Christian they can find.

Which is why I don't think people will be procreating.   There won't be enough food and water for those already alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Which is why I don't think people will be procreating.   There won't be enough food and water for those already alive. 

You have a man and a woman on earth during the tribulation. Do you think that all of those men and women are going to become celibate? And what happens when a man and woman get together? possibly babies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
Just now, missmuffet said:

You have a man and a woman on earth during the tribulation. Do you think that all of those men and women are going to become celibate? And what happens when a man and woman get together? possibly babies?

the problem is that there is going be an immense amount of stress, an that's putting it lightly.  No food, no water, demons everywhere you look, the very air you breathe scorches your throat.   I don't think anyone is going to be in any mood or even thinking in terms of having children.   People will be looking for ways to commit suicide according to Revelation, and God won't let them die.  I really don't think that sex  will be high on the list of priorities if it even makes the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

the problem is that there is going be an immense amount of stress, an that's putting it lightly.  No food, no water, demons everywhere you look, the very air you breathe scorches your throat.   I don't think anyone is going to be in any mood or even thinking in terms of having children.   People will be looking for ways to commit suicide according to Revelation, and God won't let them die.  I really don't think that sex  will be high on the list of priorities if it even makes the list.

Yes, but stress is not going to be a factor or if they are in the mood. In fact the world will be so corrupt that there will probably be all kind of sexual perversions going on including many rapes. I think that sex will be abound and that includes babies except for the homosexual activity which will be very common then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
Just now, missmuffet said:

Yes, but stress is not going to be a factor or if they are in the mood. In fact the world will be so corrupt that there will probably be all kind of sexual perversions going on including many rapes. I think that sex will be abound and that includes babies except for the homosexual activity which will be very common then.

Given how the Tribulation is described, I don't see sex as being too prevalent. The priority will be just making it to the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shiloh357 said:

Given how the Tribulation is described, I don't see sex as being too prevalent. The priority will be just making it to the next day.

People will not care. And that includes having sex with anyone and anything. Possibly even family members. Sex is very important in our world today and it will be even more out in the open and prominent in the tribulation. Then Jesus leads us into the 1000 year millennium where there will be children born.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having sexual relations will still be a common bonding among the humans of the tribulation, but not as convenient .... many things of the Lord's wrath and judgment will be on most peoples minds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Pamelasv,

Here`s an interesting scripture concerning king David & his son to Bathsheba.

`Then on the seventh day it came to pass that the child died.......So David arose from the ground, washed & anointed himself, & changed his clothes; & he went into the house of the Lord & worshipped....Then his servants said to him, What is this you have done?....So he said "While the child was still alive, I fasted & wept....but now he is dead; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.` (2Sam. 12: 19 - 23)

As far as the Body of Christ `escaping,` rather it shall be the judgment court that will rule & reign with Christ bringing judgment upon the ungodly & their demonic global government. It is will herald the start of the restoring of order under the rulership of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Marilyn.

 

Hi Pamelasv,

I have repeated this as it may have gotten lost in the above discussion.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2015 at 7:24 PM, other one said:

it would be really handy if the rapture was tonight......    assuming I'm as ready as I think I am to go.

One thing is for sure. We are a day closer than we were yesterday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...