SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I don't believe jesus birth ,was on the 25th of December ? I believe this is a pagan worship day, by the roman catholic church ,this is not a Christian day at all,  and there is a scripture, about that Christmas tree, there is a verse in the bible ,that talks about  it, jeremiah chapter # 10 v 3 -5 about the tree and what god thinks of it,

Now if you take the n out of the santa ,and put it at the end of the word  , it  spells  satan,  huh.. ? and he comes through the fire place that's odd?        food for thought ?

If you have to play around with letters to get certain words then you are pushing to make your point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Let me be perfectly clear. I have never bowed down and prayed to a Christmas tree.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

the tree is a idol, God tells about it in scripture and says about foolishness of mans traditions, but that's what the bible is saying ?and we all do it, I don't allow x-mas trees in my house anymore, and we all follow everyone else to celebrate ,and do as the world does,

for I myself, I don't think that Christmas is about Jesus, at all, it is a commercialized money maker ,of material things , and  that is the truth, not many will agree . but we all have seen this and tell me if you don't expect to get something on that day ? I think it is self indulgence and Jesus is none exsistant,, besides, what it is intended to be, was never what we thought it was,

it is about santa and what you are getting and presents, and snow men and raindeers and everything else you can think of ,

All is thrown into this holiday, that there is no jesus, and so ,that's just my opinion,everyone wants to go to church , as a religious ritual but then ,again the next year, people are not wanting God, they are just going through the motions, so they may seem to be part of this day, but they are not really wanting to know God,

if you gave anyone  a bible for a present ,today, they would think your crazy , and they would fill ripped off, they want something they can enjoy, its all about the self, but please do not be angry, if I made any comments that you don't agree with this is a general statement , with a lot of truth in it,

we are to walk in the spirit ,and not fulfill the lust of the flesh. we cannot serve two masters , for we will love one and hate the other. what does it profit a man that gains the whole world and loses his soul? we need to be focused and not blinded by the ways of the world , thank you for your time and understanding, I say this in love and care for others, hard truth, we do not hear anymore.

I don't believe jesus birth ,was on the 25th of December ? I believe this is a pagan worship day, by the roman catholic church ,this is not a Christian day at all,  and there is a scripture, about that Christmas tree, there is a verse in the bible ,that talks about  it, jeremiah chapter # 10 v 3 -5 about the tree and what god thinks of it,

Now if you take the n out of the santa ,and put it at the end of the word  , it  spells  satan,  huh.. ? and he comes through the fire place that's odd?        food for thought ?

If you have to play around with letters to get certain words then you are pushing to make your point.

it was just something to share, I am not pushing any thing, and I don't have to make  a point at all, but it does spell what it is .

does anyone know where santa came from, ? Or who brought this name in, to take the place of Jesus? I would like to know ?  and how it all started?

Guest shiloh357

No I do not celebrate Halloween.

do you celebrate Christmas?

Yes,I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.Santa Claus is not in my celebration.I like Christmas trees.I do not think they are evil :huh:

You are wrong.   Jeremiah 10: 3-65  has nothing to do with the Christmas tree.  It is talking about cutting down a tree, and carving the image of one of their gods out of the tree and then plating it with gold and silver and purple clothing.  

The Christmas tree finds its origin in 14th century Germany and is actually attributed to Martin Luther.  He was walking home one winter night and looked up at stars through the limbs of evergreen trees and it almost appeared as if the stars were sitting on the limbs and it gave him the idea of what we now call the Christmas tree.

There are no examples of Christmas trees anywhere in the ancient near east.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ,,,,

Personally,I celebrate everything,,,,,I can celebrate celebrating! But let me clarify a little,when the rest of the world is celebrating "halloween" or any other pagan or occult thing,,,,,,,we find a reason to celebrate & give thanks & Glory to God(we make our own holiday!)For halloween my church has a "fall festival",,,,we have a blast,the kids dress up,we give them candy,I paint their little faces,,,it is a party,a celebration to thank God for the fall season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I figure it this way,why should the Christian kid sit home while every other kid is out having fun,,,,all week they are excited to share what they will dress up as & how much candy they will get,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the kids at my church can join in & say what they are dressing up as & how much candy they will get to & go on to say,,,,,,,"At our fall festival,in the safety of our church & celebrating what God done for us",,,,,,,great opportunity for kids to spread the Gospel!!!!

I do the same for every holiday,,,,,theres always a reason to celebrate God & this life,,,,,,                    With love-0in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  13.81
  • Days Won:  0

I hate Halloween and have since I was a youngster.  The whole idea is revolting.  Training kids to be beggars, preparing them to be "free-loading" Democrats.  Gimme, gimme, gimme.  The only thing worse would be if they all dressed up like clowns.  I tremble at the thought.  We don't celebrate this or any other pagan holiday.

Yes,I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.Santa Claus is not in my celebration.I like Christmas trees.I do not think they are evil :huh:

You are wrong.   Jeremiah 10: 3-65  has nothing to do with the Christmas tree.  It is talking about cutting down a tree, and carving the image of one of their gods out of the tree and then plating it with gold and silver and purple clothing.  

The Christmas tree finds its origin in 14th century Germany and is actually attributed to Martin Luther.  He was walking home one winter night and looked up at stars through the limbs of evergreen trees and it almost appeared as if the stars were sitting on the limbs and it gave him the idea of what we now call the Christmas tree.

Are you sure,? am I  wrong on this not being a x-mas tree, why would they take a cut tree and bring it into the house and deck it with gold and silver as we do today?

so you are saying this has nothing to even resemble , what we do with trees at Christmas,?

interesting, food for thought, thank you for that comment,

why don't you start a Christmas tree , or Christmas topic, and we can start fresh with a new topic, ? would you be willing to start that, about Christmas holiday, compared to what we believe with Jesus, that be great, I will comment on it if you start it, thank you

Are you sure,? am I  wrong on this not being a x-mas tree, why would they take a cut tree and bring it into the house and deck it with gold and silver as we do today?

so you are saying this has nothing to even resemble , what we do with trees at Christmas,?

interesting, food for thought, thank you for that comment,

why don't you start a Christmas tree , or Christmas topic, and we can start fresh with a new topic, ? would you be willing to start that, about Christmas holiday, compared to what we believe with Jesus, that be great, I will comment on it if you start it, thank you

Was martin luther, a Christian,? or was he rooted in mason belief?