• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 0:39 AM, Righttruth said:

The shadows of the OT are not applicable now....
Again Anna was not preaching....
And Timothy was not....
a woman....

~

The OT Is

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18

Forever Applicable

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

And Anna Was Speaking God's Words

And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
Luke 3:26-28

And Gasp, Dear Timothy Was Indeed Taught By Women

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. 2 Timothy 1:5

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15

So Beloved Who Taught You To Be Offended

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 1 Corinthians 12:11

When The Holy Ghost

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

Fills A Female?

She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26

~

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.
Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, practice it to be holy.
It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword, and the Christian’s character.

Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.
CHRIST is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet.

Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.
It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment and will be remembered forever.
It Involves the highest responsibility, will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Front Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

52 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

~

The OT Is

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18

Forever Applicable

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

And Anna Was Speaking God's Words

And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
Luke 3:26-28

And Gasp, Dear Timothy Was Indeed Taught By Women

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. 2 Timothy 1:5

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15

So Beloved Who Taught You To Be Offended

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 1 Corinthians 12:11

When The Holy Ghost

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

Fills A Female?

She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26

~

The letter of the Law has been fulfilled. So a fully enlightened man will not dig back on the foundation.

The writings should be understood considering proper context and implications. For example: just because David's adultery and murder are recorded, they do not imply one should commit such grave sins to follow what are recorded!

Please again don't mix up responsible bringing up of children with leading a congregation, and also prophesying with preaching from the pulpit.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

11 hours ago, Righttruth said:

The letter of the Law has been fulfilled....
So a fully enlightened man will not dig back on the foundation....

The writings should be understood considering proper context and implications....
For example: just because David's adultery and murder are recorded....
they do not imply one should commit such grave sins....
to follow what are recorded....

Please again don't mix up responsible bringing up of children with leading a congregation....
and also prophesying with preaching....
from the pulpit....

?

Jesus Is The Law Giver;
Was He Wrong?

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matthew 11:27 (ESV)

Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses turned again into the camp, his assistant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent. Exodus 33:11 (ESV)

The Sins Of David Were Recorded By The Holy Ghost;
Was He Wrong?

For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Romans 15:4 (ESV)

Preaching Is "Not" Speaking The Words Of The Prophets;
Where Does This Idea Come From?

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. 2 Timothy 4:2-4 (ESV)

~

Light

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you,
Till heaven and earth pass, one jot
or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-19

It Up

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:
for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Romans 3:20

Beloved

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect,
throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

~

Hang In There Dear One,

Thy word is true from the beginning:
and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Psalms 119:160

You'll Get It

Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.
Psalms 119:11

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-28

Love, Your Brother Joe

8 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

?

Jesus Is The Law Giver;
Was He Wrong?

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matthew 11:27 (ESV)

Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses turned again into the camp, his assistant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent. Exodus 33:11 (ESV)

The Sins Of David Were Recorded By The Holy Ghost;
Was He Wrong?

For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Romans 15:4 (ESV)

Preaching Is "Not" Speaking The Words Of The Prophets;
Where Does This Idea Come From?

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. 2 Timothy 4:2-4 (ESV)

~

Light

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you,
Till heaven and earth pass, one jot
or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-19

It Up

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:
for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Romans 3:20

Beloved

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect,
throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

~

Hang In There Dear One,

Thy word is true from the beginning:
and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Psalms 119:160

You'll Get It

Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.
Psalms 119:11

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-28

Love, Your Brother Joe

The letter of the Law also spirit of the Law were fulfilled by Jesus. Now we need to fulfill the spirit of the Law as propounded by Jesus.

3 hours ago, Righttruth said:

The letter of the Law....
also spirit of the Law were fulfilled by Jesus....
Now we need to fulfill the spirit of the Law as propounded by Jesus....

:thumbsup:

Although Some May Still Not Believe It

Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!” Matthew 20:17-19 (New International Version)

The Physical IS

When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body. Now go and tell his disciples, including Peter, that Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you before he died.” Mark 16:5-7 (New Living Translation)

Important

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and at the last he will stand upon the earth.

And after my skin has been thus destroyed,
yet in my flesh I shall see God,

whom I shall see for myself,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.

My heart faints within me! Job 19:25-27 (English Standard Version)

~

Keep The Faith Beloved

Where then is boasting? It is excluded.
By what kind of law? Of works?
No, but by a law of faith.
Romans 3:27 (New American Standard Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

7 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Although Some May Still Not Believe It

Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!” Matthew 20:17-19 (New International Version)

The Physical IS

When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body. Now go and tell his disciples, including Peter, that Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you before he died.” Mark 16:5-7 (New Living Translation)

Important

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and at the last he will stand upon the earth.

And after my skin has been thus destroyed,
yet in my flesh I shall see God,

whom I shall see for myself,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.

My heart faints within me! Job 19:25-27 (English Standard Version)

~

Keep The Faith Beloved

Where then is boasting? It is excluded.
By what kind of law? Of works?
No, but by a law of faith.
Romans 3:27 (New American Standard Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

The spirit of the Law is more difficult to maintain than the letter of the Law. Faith without works is dead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings.....

Hmmm,I think I will get back "on topic",,,,,lol

Yes,Saved.One.by.Grace   many times and to God be the Glory   and I know that I could realize these "promptings" even better when I am more focused & praying without ceasing,,,,,,,the nearer we draw to God,the more we receive      the Lord is ALWAYS giving,always with us ,always leading,guiding,speaking,,,,,,,,it is us that either hinders the Power of the Holy Spirit or gains access to His Power.......Oh,Praise the Lord,He continually Blesses us!!!!!! The more I seek the more I am shown,,,,,,,,

I will be very interested to see what you receive from your studying Job,,,,,if you do share after it is revealed to you             What God has for us,is for us & not everything is given us to be shared but for personal revelation,,,,our growth in Wisdom & Understanding     God Bless you!

I just call myself a Christian,,,,,,,,I simply love Jesus,want to follow Him & share His Love,His Gospel       I don't think you have to call yourself anything ,it doesn't really matter either way,you are His(that's more than enough)                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

13 hours ago, Righttruth said:

The spirit of the Law is more difficult to maintain than the letter of the Law. Faith without works is dead.

The Work Of Faith

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:23-28

Is Life From Death

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Your Brother Joe

10 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

The Work Of Faith

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:23-28

Is Life From Death

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Your Brother Joe

Man is justified neither by faith alone nor by works alone! Faith and good works are two sides of the same coin. One without the other is counterfeit! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.…

Eph.2:8