• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Maybe clinton won't win and carson will and things will get better.  :(  We need more time.

Tigger, I agree with you that we need more time and, if it's God's will, we will get it.  Obama will be gone in a few months; we all have to get out and vote and make sure Clinton isn't elected.

He has another whole year. He ends 2017

• Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

What if  Obama, is not going anywhere? and war breaks out , or some type of martial law kicks in, then he stays in office until he says other wise, and we could see the start of the end, and the persecution grow, towards the Christians, this is a possibility, ?

I heard  something about martial law. That has to do with terrorist right.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

What if  Obama, is not going anywhere? and war breaks out , or some type of martial law kicks in, then he stays in office until he says other wise, and we could see the start of the end, and the persecution grow, towards the Christians, this is a possibility, ?

Martial law in the U.S. is not easy to invoke.  From Wikipedia ........

The martial law concept in the United States is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is in essence the right to a hearing on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is often equated with martial law.[citation needed] Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.

The martial law concept in the United States is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is in essence the right to a hearing on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is often equated with martial law.[citation needed] Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.

Guest shiloh357

That is exactly correct, but we are dealing with a president who thinks he can do what he wants, the way he wants and he doesn't think he is bound to follow what the law says.  We are dealing with a president who thinks that HE is the law of the land.

I will say that I think enacting martial law for the entire 50 states is not really possible from a law enforcement standpoint.  We don't have enough police and military to enforce it 24/7.  The nation is simply too big.   To impose the curfews and make sure everyone is complying would require a body of law enforcement officers many times greater than what we have now.   It might work in small countries with say, 5-10 million people, but in a nation our size the logistics of enacting martial law are not imminently practical. 

Not only that, but Americans would not put up with marital law simply because of a terrorist attack.  We didn't need martial law after 9/11 and we won't tolerate it if ISIS hits us.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

That is exactly correct, but we are dealing with a president who thinks he can do what he wants, the way he wants and he doesn't think he is bound to follow what the law says.  We are dealing with a president who thinks that HE is the law of the land.

I will say that I think enacting martial law for the entire 50 states is not really possible from a law enforcement standpoint.  We don't have enough police and military to enforce it 24/7.  The nation is simply too big.   To impose the curfews and make sure everyone is complying would require a body of law enforcement officers many times greater than what we have now.   It might work in small countries with say, 5-10 million people, but in a nation our size the logistics of enacting martial law are not imminently practical. 

Not only that, but Americans would not put up with marital law simply because of a terrorist attack.  We didn't need martial law after 9/11 and we won't tolerate it if ISIS hits us.

Hello Morning glory, what you said was true in the past , and it was what we were to honor for we as the people, but there has been changes, which many are not aware ? , since Obama has taken into office , and when Bush started from the attacks of 9/11 I do not want to get into speculation,

but if you look up all of the newly signed, Executive Orders, signed by these two Presidents, then you will see that we no longer have ,the past constitution, in place, I am saying that the, Executive Orders, signed by the Presidents ,starting with Bush to take the rights of the American people away , because of terrorist ? and now, it is even legal that they are using  civilian police to work   in searching homes and for Guns in suspected homes, and neighborhoods, I.E Boston. gun control?

9/11 open the door to new implemented Executive Orders to the people and I believe the President can override, what our rights was in the pass, or it is no longer ? I could be wrong,? so I will leave it as a question, for I know nothing about politics, but, I am curious to know ,have anyone else know about this? or can share if they know about the same claims?

and is evangelistic bible believing Christians is on the top ten , watch list , as terrorist,? this is  what saw on news couple months ago

if anyone has that info,? that be great,

for what I said  I will not put up,the proof, it is hear say, and so , this is something to ,research and to see if there has been changes to the constitution, by Executive orders, and that what these new Executive Orders represent, ?

so all this is what I heard ? its not conspiracy, but valid questions,? I am not saying this to created any false teaching , but have we changed as a nation by Executive orders, and how we are seen by the government ? as Christians , are we ,now radical resisters? so much is changing in this world and its going full speed ahead, we have laws , we never thought be laws,  a few years ago, ?

Hello Morning glory, what you said was true in the past , and it was what we were to honor for we as the people, but there has been changes, which many are not aware ? , since Obama has taken into office , and when Bush started from the attacks of 9/11 I do not want to get into speculation,

but if you look up all of the newly signed, Executive Orders, signed by these two Presidents, then you will see that we no longer have ,the past constitution, in place, I am saying that the, Executive Orders, signed by the Presidents ,starting with Bush to take the rights of the American people away , because of terrorist ? and now, it is even legal that they are using  civilian police to work   in searching homes and for Guns in suspected homes, and neighborhoods, I.E Boston. gun control?

9/11 open the door to new implemented Executive Orders to the people and I believe the President can override, what our rights was in the pass, or it is no longer ? I could be wrong,? so I will leave it as a question, for I know nothing about politics, but, I am curious to know ,have anyone else know about this? or can share if they know about the same claims?

and is evangelistic bible believing Christians is on the top ten , watch list , as terrorist,? this is  what saw on news couple months ago

for what I said  I will not put up,the proof, it is hear say, and so , this is something to ,research and to see if there has been changes to the constitution, by Executive orders, and that what these new Executive Orders represent, ?

so all this is what I heard ? its not conspiracy, but valid questions,? I am not saying this to created any false teaching , but have we changed as a nation by Executive orders, and how we are seen by the government ? as Christians , are we ,now radical resisters? so much is changing in this world and its going full speed ahead, we have laws , we never thought be laws,  a few years ago, ?

I have also heard that GWB signed E.O.s that gave the POTUS extended powers.  I would have to actually check into that but I've no time right now.  Executive orders can't change the Constitution; that can only be done by amendments which have to be ratified by the states.  And these orders are not permanently binding; they can be rescinded by the following President.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I have also heard that GWB signed E.O.s that gave the POTUS extended powers.  I would have to actually check into that but I've no time right now.  Executive orders can't change the Constitution; that can only be done by amendments which have to be ratified by the states.  And these orders are not permanently binding; they can be rescinded by the following President.

thank you , for that, info, M.G, I am not to sure how this all works, and I see he is very fast with his pen, and wants to side step congress and just do his thing.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

The executive position assumed by the president, may well override constitution, and it does not need to do that for too long, to shut the country down and completely ruin it.

It may take three hundred years to grow a shady tree, but it can be cut down in a few minutes by any clown...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Valerie Jarrett, Obama's Senior Advisor to the President of the United States and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, claims that Obama is going to do big things in his last year in office.  There was a link ( https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2015/11/20/jarrett-obama-not-lame-duck-really-big-things-coming ), but for some reason, the page is now blank.

This is very scary and makes my imagination go crazy.  I am so grateful I can find peace in Christ.

The executive position assumed by the president, may well override constitution, and it does not need to do that for too long, to shut the country down and completely ruin it.

It may take three hundred years to grow a shady tree, but it can be cut down in a few minutes by any clown...

It's not that easy to do.  Our founders built in checks and balances for a reason.