• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we have brothers and sisters in the Lord, and then we have brothers and sisters in the world, to all come to the understanding of love and mercies given by the life of Jesus for the jew and the Gentile,  not just American Christians, ?? please expand on this ,I am very interested to know your stance on this , please explain , I am all ears  ayin jade, ,maybe there is something I am not aware of or I am not understanding our calling ?

Show scripture that the lost are our brothers and sisters.

I am not saying only americans are brothers and sisters. In fact there are many lost americans who are not our brothers and sisters. And many saved Christians in other nations who are our brothers and sisters. All any lost person anywhere in the world needs to be my sister or brother is to believe in Jesus as the bible says He is. To be saved from sin in Christ. Until then they are lost. People to care about sure, but not my brother and sister. 

The will of the Father is to believe in Jesus. Those who do not do His will and believe are not brothers and sisters.

Matthew 13

46 ¶ But while He yet talked with the people, behold, His mother and His brothers stood outside, desiring to speak with Him.
47 Then one said to Him, Behold, Your mother and Your brothers stand outside, desiring to speak with You.
48 And He answered and said to him who told Him, Who is My mother? And who are My brothers?
49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, Behold, My mother and My brothers!
50 For whoever shall do the will of My Father in Heaven, the same is My brother and sister and mother.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

I had to ask because this line of thinking is so counter to any teachings in the Bible.

did you like that ? I thought it was pretty good, any way, yes we are to love our neighbors and love each other as brothers and sisters ,

but the true brothers and sisters are the believers in Christ, but we cannot know or judge who is saved and who is not even if they said they were , so do you get my reasoning now,

I know if you are not for God ,then you are against him, but we are to share the word and show them Jesus with in us, so this is why we treat all brothers and sisters as brothers and sisters , and if they do not want to be of God ,then we are not to gather with un believers , but we must try to preach the word, no matter what, and lead them to Jesus if we can, blessings to you Davida and ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

The Pope did not say 'our brothers and sisters in Christ'.  Interpreting his words however you want to paint his words in the worst way possible while ignoring other possibilities is senseless.

10 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

The Pope did not say 'our brothers and sisters in Christ'.  Interpreting his words however you want to paint his words in the worst way possible while ignoring other possibilities is senseless.

Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters".

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters".

What kind of brothers and sisters?   Did he say?

Brothers and sisters in what?  Did he say?

Just now, thereselittleflower said:

What kind of brothers and sisters?   Did he say?

Brothers and sisters in what?  Did he say?

Sheesh its like a continuous circle with one then another one. Read the previous posts. Im not typing the same thing over and over again to different people.

15 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Sheesh its like a continuous circle with one then another one. Read the previous posts. Im not typing the same thing over and over again to different people.

You have simply chosen to interpret his words in the worst possible way - that's all.  He didn't say anything specific about spiritual brotherhood  - yet you act as though he did.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Spiritually, nor physically, the Pope and I are not related.  We are not in the same spirit.  Neither am I in the same spirit with Islam.  He may seek a connection with Islam, but I only have one God that I know of.  His Name is Jesus!

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Are we not brothers and sisters with all in the human race by virtue of our common descent from Adam and Eve?

No, because the unregenerate are of their father the devil.   Nothing in the Bible teaches the brotherhood of mankind.   It would imply that God is the father of the unregenerate and He is not.   What you suggest is very New-Agey and all that, but it is not found in the Bible