WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,480
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters".

He was speaking to Muslims who had sought shelter in the capital Bangui after nearly three years of violence between Christians and Muslims.

The mosque visit was seen as perhaps the most difficult part of his Africa tour, a BBC correspondent says. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Building one way roads to Islam.......    right out of the Mohammad play book.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/1/2015 at 5:28 AM, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters".

He was speaking to Muslims who had sought shelter in the capital Bangui after nearly three years of violence between Christians and Muslims.

The mosque visit was seen as perhaps the most difficult part of his Africa tour, a BBC correspondent says. [ Source ]

Related News Stories:

1. Pope Francis goes off script in Jerusalem and calls Muslims 'dear brothers' Pope Francis kicked off his Monday with a swing through...
  2. Pope Hosts Unprecented Prayer Meeting Among Jews, Christians and Muslims at Vatican (Video) Pope Francis hosted the Israeli and Palestinian Presidents at the...
  3. Can Pope Francis Bring Peace to the Middle East? Pope Francis' upcoming visit to Israel and the West Bank...

View the full article

Brothers and sisters?? Ummmm.....no....we arent

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I have a question.

What happened to the last Pope? :o

He'd barely been in power for five minutes then he mysteriously decided to resign, mumbling some excuse about being too old...... Popes just don't do that!

It makes you think...... WHAT or WHO got to him???????

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

I think we can see who and what ,is really going on here, and what the motivation is, for,  are we not all brothers and sisters ? , the only difference between the two ,is just that we serve yaweh, and yahshua and they serve allah, so really what is the big deal people ?

whats wrong with a one world religion, ? and all holding hands singing cumbaya ? that's a great  idea,

that was genius,..... to bring all together under one umbrella, He comes in peace , and make them all wonder after the   ....:huh:.?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

I have a question.

What happened to the last Pope? :o

He'd barely been in power for five minutes then he mysteriously decided to resign, mumbling some excuse about being too old...... Popes just don't do that!

It makes you think...... WHAT or WHO got to him???????

Check out Tom Horn's books or video's on the subject....    He and Chris Putnam have done some super research into all that.   Tom used to have a forum here at Worthy, but eventually grew into his own.   Petrus Romanus was the first book I read that led up to it,   and Exo-Vatacana the second.    It's a very long complex story that concerns several RCC priest's prophecies.    And to those who thinks he's just a nut over the subject I would just say that Tom published in a book that the Pope would resign down to the Month and year.....    and the book went into print over a year before it happened.      Before I read the books if someone had told me what it was all about I would have just said BS.....

So I'll save you the effort and just recommend the books...       There is a lot of in-depth end time things that go along with all that in the books also, so they are a wealth of information about a lot of what's going on in the world today.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I think we can see who and what ,is really going on here, and what the motivation is, for,  are we not all brothers and sisters ? , the only difference between the two ,is just that we serve yaweh, and yahshua and they serve allah, so really what is the big deal people ?

whats wrong with a one world religion, ? and all holding hands singing cumbaya ? that's a great  idea,

that was genius,..... to bring all together under one umbrella, He comes in peace , and make them all wonder after the   ....:huh:.?

The bible tells us we are not brothers and sisters with muslims. Only those who are saved are brothers and sisters, children of God. 

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The bible tells us we are not brothers and sisters with muslims. Only those who are saved are brothers and sisters, children of God. 

who is your brother , and who is your sister ? do you think that because they are muslim, or from another country , that they are not our brothers and sisters , if one of them came to you , and needed water ,food or  to know who is Jesus , would you not give them for there needs, and or share Jesus with them, !

everyone once to pull sides and not love one another, now with in reason, of course , I don't want another blind side of terrorist, and that they serve allah, for if you ,yourself was a muslim and there was a chance for a Christian to come to you and share with you , that would be the same thing, we are not condemned for being where we are and of another culture, we all have the chance and opportunity to be saved, salvation is a gift of God and it is freely given to whom ever comes and calls upon the lord, for redemption.

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Is this sarcasm?

no this is about reality ? why do you think I would say this ?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

13 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

who is your brother , and who is your sister ? do you think that because they are muslim, or from another country , that they are not our brothers and sisters , if one of them came to you , and needed water ,food or  to know who is Jesus , would you not give them for there needs, and or share Jesus with them, !

everyone once to pull sides and not love one another, now with in reason, of course , I don't want another blind side of terrorist, and that they serve allah, for if you ,yourself was a muslim and there was a chance for a Christian to come to you and share with you , that would be the same thing, we are not condemned for being where we are and of another culture, we all have the chance and opportunity to be saved, salvation is a gift of God and it is freely given to whom ever comes and calls upon the lord, for redemption.

Helping them out is one thing, but calling them our brothers and sisters when the bible states otherwise is just plain wrong. They do not serve the same God we do. Because of that they are not children of God and not our brothers and sisters.