• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

26 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Loving your neighbor yes. I said help them yes. But neighbor isnt our brothers and sisters. They are not our brothers and sisters. 

we have brothers and sisters in the Lord, and then we have brothers and sisters in the world, to all come to the understanding of love and mercies given by the life of Jesus for the jew and the Gentile,  not just American Christians, ?? please expand on this ,I am very interested to know your stance on this , please explain , I am all ears  ayin jade, ,maybe there is something I am not aware of or I am not understanding our calling ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

10 hours ago, OakWood said:

I have a question.

What happened to the last Pope? :o

He'd barely been in power for five minutes then he mysteriously decided to resign, mumbling some excuse about being too old...... Popes just don't do that!

It makes you think...... WHAT or WHO got to him???????

Popes have resigned in the past.

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The bible tells us we are not brothers and sisters with muslims. Only those who are saved are brothers and sisters, children of God. 

Are we not brothers and sisters with all in the human race by virtue of our common descent from Adam and Eve?

59 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Feel free to support that with scripture. 

John 1 shows they are not. 

12 But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name,
13 who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God

How about just the obvious hand writing of God in our creation?

6 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Are we not brothers and sisters with all in the human race by virtue of our common descent from Adam and Eve?

where does it say we are not brothers and sisters in the bible with muslims, ? lead me to that scripture, ? I really want to know,

4 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

where does it say we are not brothers and sisters in the bible with muslims, ? lead me to that scripture, ? I really want to know,

That's what I want to know.

5 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

That's what I want to know.

the title to this topic is about the Pope saying that we are all brothers and sisters ,  as a whole, but there is a different motive for that idea, unlike the true bible interpretation of the love for one another , even our enemy , so I see the point from who is staing this , but we need to see it from our view as believers in Christ,

it really comes down to if we are not forgiving and having mercy on others , how can we expect to have it from our Lord and savior.?

for by our actions and conduct is by what we will be justified or condemned by , a measure for a measure , and this is the just and righteous way to come to our own verdict , of being saved or not saved, 

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

the title to this topic is about the Pope saying that we are all brothers and sisters ,  as a whole, but there is a different motive for that idea, unlike the true bible interpretation of the love for one another , even our enemy , so I see the point from who is staing this , but we need to see it from our view as believers in Christ,

it really comes down to if we are not forgiving and having mercy on others , how can we expect to have it from our Lord and savior.?

for by our actions and conduct is by what we will be justified or condemned by , a measure for a measure , and this is the just and righteous way to come to our own verdict , of being saved or not saved, 

exactly.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

maybe cousins, but brothers and sisters, no...            When we are born again, we become different creatures and are quite unique.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't think I have enough time to really , try to explain  this, about what Jesus spoke of on the mount, maybe you can read that

the , beatitudes , blessed are they that, and you will hear it out of his mouth.

that should help you understand , for it is what we are taught by yehshua himself,

and tell me this if you are not willing to love another , then what is your position on christianity, you are confusing me?

by refusing to accept this comment ? I made about loving our brothers and sisters  and your neighbor ,:huh:

When did I ever say not to love them? All I commented on was how they are not our brothers and sisters. We are children of God. They are not children of God according to the bible, until they believe in Jesus.