• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/14/2015 at 8:50 AM, WilliamL said:

Oh now there you folks go again with "The Antichrist."

Matt. 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ [Anointed One],' and will deceive many."

The only "the antichrist" passages are found in 1 John, where the Apostle specifically says that this is a spirit which "is now already in the world" in John's own day. 1 John 4:3

The doctrine of one man being "The Antichrist" is non-biblical. What is biblical is that there will come "many" antichrists. Some of them will be men, others fallen angels.

Please post Scripture to back the comments above.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I think many are deceived, yes.  But those believers who follow Scripture and belong to Him will not be hee when the Trib comes.

Hello MG, I hear you , but I have to disagree about ,that we are out of here, before the tribulation,

for why would Jesus talk about it and the apostles , and why would we have to endure until the end if we get a pass, out of here,

its just all this scripture to show, we don't get out of here ,and that there is no secret , members only group ,and  while others are staying for the overcoming of the evil one, I just cant see that , but this is me , but if you can show me where we get a pass out of here ? I will follow you all the way to the sky...

• Group:  Royal Member

13 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Hello MG, I hear you , but I have to disagree about ,that we are out of here, before the tribulation,

for why would Jesus talk about it and the apostles , and why would we have to endure until the end if we get a pass, out of here,

its just all this scripture to show, we don't get out of here ,and that there is no secret , members only group ,and  while others are staying for the overcoming of the evil one, I just cant see that , but this is me , but if you can show me where we get a pass out of here ? I will follow you all the way to the sky...

I find the following article really explains in pretty good detail; I had to use it when my grandson grilled me on the Rapture and my words failed me.  :rolleyes:

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/rapture.htm

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I find the following article really explains in pretty good detail; I had to use it when my grandson grilled me on the Rapture and my words failed me.  :rolleyes:

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/rapture.htm

i will check it out , thank you MG

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

i will check it out , thank you MG

:)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I believe there is a difference between that which Jesus states about many coming in his name declaring that he is Christ while deceiving people, which is what we see in many false denominations, and when he spoke of actual false Christs arising and showing miracles and wonders.

Many antichrists visit this very forum seeking to lead others away who are deceiving but also deceived.  We are well warned not to be deceived.  Not because it is not possible to be deceived but because very possible.

Show me one who believes they cannot be deceived and I will show you one who is already deceived otherwise no need for all the warnings against deception.

The Son of Perdition is much different than a son of perdition.  The Antichrist is much different than an antichrist.  When Satans son and hope comes that he believes he can rule the world through it will be both The Son of Perdition who is Antichrist.  He has been breading him for centuries!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

:)

Yeah, thanks MorningGlory,  I found the site very informative for those of us who fail in words once in awhile.  I bookmarked it and will certainly make good use of it in the future.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think many are deceived, yes.  But those believers who follow Scripture and belong to Him will not be hee when the Trib comes.

Yet Christ says He won't return until after the trib.....Or are you saying Matt 24 was'nt written to us(Christians)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Yet Christ says He won't return until after the trib.....Or are you saying Matt 24 was'nt written to us(Christians)

n2thelight

Much of Matt 24 was written for Israel's benefit.  vs 15 - 20 is defiantly for Israel.  Yes the 2nd Coming is after the this time of great distress.  This is for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  But when does the Bridegroom come???  Two separate events.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Just an analogy:

The Rapture may be like Christ going through the fast food drive up window at a fast food place.  He picks up his order and leaves.  Never goes in, no one inside sees him.  The 2nd Coming on the other hand will be like Christ going into the building, all inside will see him.

In Christ

Montana Marv