IGNORED

NOT EVERY ONE THAT SAYS LORD ,LORD, WILL ENTER IN ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

It was meant to be a smile in agreement. I should have simply said Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

It was meant to be a smile in agreement. I should have simply said Amen.

Now I see it, a smile sideways!!!

(:•  Now what?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Now I say, may God bless you in abundance, in the name of Jesus, AMEN !

He has blessed me, in my trials and triumphs, in my darkest hours as well as my brightest days. He is my rock, my " goto " and it is in Him that I put ALL my faith. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

11 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The key statment is, not I never new you, but I know you who you are, you are mine and I know that you do good works in my name, and I know that you are also workers of iniquity.

He said that I don't, identified my self with your works of iniquity, because there is not iniquity in me.

You are not a good exable of me, and you profess or make people believed that you are a perfect exable to follow, and in their eyes you may very well be. 

But you can not fool me, I know your iniquity, it is hidden from people but is not hidden from me.

And now you have come to me seeking your reward, and this is your reward, that even thought you deserved a reward for the good things that you have done, and I have promish to give rewards for those good deeds. But because of your iniquity, I cancel your reward you will go away from me without the reward of your good acts, because you have practice iniquity and not iniquity can be found in me.

The lesson Jesus want's to convey to us is to do the good works without iniquity, that's how he want us to be, so our good works can survived the fire of his judgement, and we can stand before him with our good works without any fear.

You are free to disagree.  God bears witness to that which is correct.  Peace.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Matt 7:21-23

It is clear that Jesus rejected these people because they did NOT do the will of Father God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

On 12/11/2015, 7:27:36, Butero said:

What does it mean when it says they said "Lord, Lord?"  Could they have prayed a sinner's prayer at an old fashioned alter and been baptized?  Then they got up and continued to live in sin?  They obviously thought they were saved, which shows you can be convinced you belong to Christ but not be.  I wonder how many of the OSAS people I encounter that attack those who reject their brand of OSAS are among those who said "Lord, Lord" that will be turned away?  Perhaps none, perhaps some, perhaps all of them.  Only God knows, but it is possible to be deceived. 

I think the purpose of the passage is to get us to look at ourselves and our own relationship with Jesus rather than look at a group of Christians that believe in a doctrine differently than you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Knowing and being Known by God is not a mystery... it is the most object format of exist that which is formed from His Word 'IS' God's and that which is not well... His Word has formed it's keeping in total separation from that which 'IS' God's ( ! )  Love, Steven

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

20 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Knowing and being Known by God is not a mystery... it is the most object format of exist that which is formed
from His Word 'IS' God's and that which is not well... His Word has formed it's keeping in total separation from
that which 'IS' God's ( ! )  Love, Steven

I have no idea what you just said.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 11 December, 2015 7:27:36 AM, Butero said:

What does it mean when it says they said "Lord, Lord?"  Could they have prayed a sinner's prayer at an old fashioned alter and been baptized?  Then they got up and continued to live in sin?  They obviously thought they were saved, which shows you can be convinced you belong to Christ but not be.  I wonder how many of the OSAS people I encounter that attack those who reject their brand of OSAS are among those who said "Lord, Lord" that will be turned away?  Perhaps none, perhaps some, perhaps all of them.  Only God knows, but it is possible to be deceived. 

I can relate somehow what you are trying to explore. A good friend and neibour belongs to that group, and he keeps telling me OSAS, and that Jesus is our righteousness, but I don't pay attention to this kind of statments, but what about if it is truth, he says that it is in the bible, and so if it is, my posission is like yours I will never waiver my posission even if it is in their bible. I keep telling him "keep oil in your latern, like the parable of the ten virgins. But I am beginning to have second thoughts about that, first I am not a woman and I am not a virgin and I don't have a latern That is using oil, maybe another example will better suited For me. He also said that as long as someone believes in Jesus Christ he is saved, but I would rather follow you, you make a good argeement. I would like to know if you believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, and what that means to you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎56‎:‎46‎, enoob57 said:

Knowing and being Known by God is not a mystery... it is the most object format of exist that which is formed from His Word 'IS' God's and that which is not well... His Word has formed it's keeping in total separation from that which 'IS' God's ( ! )  Love, Steven

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎16‎:‎47‎, Tiger Eye said:

I have no idea what you just said.

To the individual and God we are promised this
Ro 8:1
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
KJV

Simply if one does not have a Scriptural witness of the presence of God within them then
they need to search for God with all their heart, strength, mind, being-> for God promises

Jer 29:11-13
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace,
and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye
shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and
find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
KJV

Love, Steven