SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

WE are told that in the end days, that people will turn from there faith, many will fall by the waist side,

it is like the sower of seeds parable, and we also see when people are placed in a state of accountability , many will fall from the faith ,

if they were once enlighten, and or know of God, could a person ,that said lord save me  a sinner, once again turn from his or her faith ,

and still come into the fold, was that person really saved to start with ?

does the falling away which will be great , and we see it today , I believe there is more then enough signs of that to show us,

if at this time we have not filled our lamps with oil,   how will we know ?

for time is at hand, and along with the apostacy , we see, a great delusion God sends a delusion ,to the people,

would this be the delusion that let the just be just and let the unjust still be unjust,

have we crossed that time that unless we have come to Jesus with all that we are and all that we have, that the window of grace is a minute away of closing,?

so for those who just resist and reject God, would they fall into this apostacy , or is there still hope ? Gods grace is given , but where grace is not taken,  then that person is lost, and has been blinded by satan. we assume ?

satan has done a great job in turning the people to false teachings and cults,  and to make people believe what they thought was right , would they fall away also ?or by there hearts God sees through this ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:19 (New International Version)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

Personally, I don't concern myself much on the things that are happening and are going to happen on the world at large. My focus is mostly on my daily burdens, and on becoming the best servant I can be for God. My reasoning is that there's not much use in becoming worried about the things happening outside, when I cannot even do something about them. It would be better for me to focus on my growth and on my present—to be of better use to God—so that I will be prepared to face the uncertain future when it comes.

And as to your various questions about apostasy and salvation, all I know and care about—for now—is that there is already a great falling away happening, and that someday I will do my part to help bring them back to God. Just remember the parable of the Prodigal Son. God wants his lost children back.

You may have noticed that I don't participate much in discussions such as this. Now you know why. I don't want to be lost in too much contemplation of the future when my present is still unsecured.

Guest shiloh357

A true follower of Jesus cannot truly apostatize.  An apostate was never a genuine Christian to start with.  There are no biblical examples of genuine followers of Jesus ever truly and fully abandoning the faith.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

So then how about a person who placed his/her faith in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour got saved and became a backsilder? Then was convicted by the Holy Spirit and came back to the Lord and repented and God helped them get their life back on the right road. Was that person considered never saved to begin with?  Did they commit apostasy? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

16 minutes ago, Greenie said:

So then how about a person who placed his/her faith in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour got saved and became a backsilder? Then was convicted by the Holy Spirit and came back to the Lord and repented and God helped them get their life back on the right road. Was that person considered never saved to begin with?  Did they commit apostasy? 

no

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Please tell which part you are saying no to KpaulG. I kinda asked two questions at once. Thank you tho for your response

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Just now, Greenie said:

Please tell which part you are saying no to KpaulG. I kinda asked two questions at once. Thank you tho for your response

Was that person considered never saved to begin with?

That person is still saved.

I believe it is possible to say a sinner's prayer, but not really be one of God's elect, and go about for a time believing you are saved.  If you fall away and become an apostate, and you don't return to Christ before you die, you were not one of his to begin with.  You only thought you were.  That is where a lot of people mess up.  They think the sinner's prayer is what saves them, and then they think they have the freedom to live like the devil and be secure.  That is not true.  That is why Paul told us to make our calling and election sure by keeping our lives pure before the Lord. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I agree, a profession of faith, can be self deception, not the genuine faith God gives!