• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 2:56 AM, Kan said:

Does anybody out there want to tell what the issue is between God and Satan, and why this battle is waged on earth involving the human race?

Because of the forceful/controled reality that we are in 1st born place in 2nd born exist we are held in a tension this
tension is clearly dictated to us by The Word
Isa 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord .
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.               KJV

Many people skid right over this and continue to build upon their own desire of increase... but what good is it to do this? God
does not speak to us to ignore and go on but to form in us the perfect obedience of waiting upon Him to perform all His Good
Pleasure!!! This revelation is promised to us when we enter directly in His fullness of presence

1 Jn 3:2-3
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know
that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that
hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
KJV

adding this one (below) precept to these other two (above) 
Mt 6:25-34
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall
drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the
body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap,
nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than
they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take
ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither
do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like
one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to
morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or,
Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your
heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom
of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore
no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient
unto the day is the evil thereof. 
KJV
It would seem by the leading of Scripture our focus is to be on the immediate and the why of things are greater than we can
know... thus waiting upon God to enlarge us will be of daily obedience of the immediate focus of what He brings to us in
the living moment of now thus will be the sanctified build... out side of this would be a place where Scripture does not go and
then where we would be where exactly?   Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

18 hours ago, Kan said:

Pardon me if I use your post to add about the issues in the battle. But what you said, together with what Onelight and a few others said, summarizes it all.

It's interesting that you bought up "the beginning" - which is mentioned in the message to the last church in Revelation 3:14

Christ is introduced in the letter as "the Amen (or last,) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God."

This text reminds us of the promise by God to finish the mystery in the last days of earth. Rev 10.

In the beginning Adam was created perfect - in the image of God, but now the image of God's character as it is revealed in Christ will be reflected in the characters of the last church, that is, if they respond to the message to them. The garment of Christ's righteousness is being offered to them.

"The mystery of godliness" is that a new character can be formed within the old sinful mind - a transformation of mind takes place. It was not a mystery that Adam would reflect God's nature, but for sinners to be made righteous is a miracle that God does through Christ. 

"The mystery of iniquity" is a form of godliness without the power of it. It is a religious exterior, which looks good, but is full of inner lies and hypocrisy. This secrecy has been one cause of a prolonged life for Lucifer, and the prolonged mercy for sinners. Iniquity has to surface completely before the end can come. But more than that, righteousness has to come to fruition in God's people, before the end can come. It has been predicted to come true. The last standoff between Good and Evil will be demonstrated globally, by two distinct classes of people - the righteous and the ones with a form of godliness. The ones without the mark of the beast and the others with it.

So here we have God misrepresented all these years, by Satan, by and through the human race. His case has always been to prove that creatures do not need God to be in authority, and that they have the capacity to be good within themselves, and that they can be their own guides. (Humanism).

The case with God has always been, that if there is love between God and His creatures, then they will be good, because they have been created to be good, that is, to love supremely. And this love is genuine, it is submissive to the higher Love which is God.

The love of the world - does not bow to anyone, except self, and therefor is committing the same sin as Lucifer in heaven.

The question is who do we obey God or man, God or Lucifer?

Thank you for this Kan. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It would seem by the leading of Scripture our focus is to be on the immediate and the why of things are greater than we can
know... thus waiting upon God to enlarge us will be of daily obedience of the immediate focus of what He brings to us in
the living moment of now thus will be the sanctified build... out side of this would be a place where Scripture does not go and
then where we would be where exactly?   Love, Steven

True, walking with Jesus is a step by step experience, on a daily basis, and we are not to run ahead or lag behind.

20 hours ago, simplejeff said:

It is a DAILY BATTLE while we are alive on earth.   It ends at death, or at Yeshua's return.

Nothing is holding evil back - it is being released, it is growing, increasing, until fully birthed and delivered,  getting worse and worse on earth every day. 

In what specific way will the human race prove to the universe that they are in rebellion against God and subject to Satan?

Will the evil be obvious like violence and brutality or subtle like a deceptive religious exterior?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Unsaved man/woman is already in rebellion against God. It doesnt need to be proven to the universe. He knows. 

Guest Thallasa
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 9:14 AM, Kan said:n

So the reason God has not ended the battle is a numbers and time game?

So millions are lost while we wait for "Boo boo" to be born sometime in the future, to be saved, to make up the final number?

?

Just like there is a time for the completion of each thing which is created, from it's inception to it's completion , so God works in cycles of time .  If I am correct this cycle will end around 2033 give or take a year or so .

And I am wondering what you mean by lost ?

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Unsaved man/woman is already in rebellion against God. It doesnt need to be proven to the universe. He knows. 

But something else is about to be demonstrated in man, that is in the saints. The evil wrought in the human race has been obvious since Cain slew Abel, but the righteousness of Christ in man has not been revealed in all of His people at once. It is called the Mystery of God being finished. Rev 10.

4 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Just like there is a time for the completion of each thing which is created, from it's inception to it's completion , so God works in cycles of time .  If I am correct this cycle will end around 2033 give or take a year or so .

And I am wondering what you mean by lost ?

Thallasa, I am not sure whether I can handle waiting that long, and yet I agree with you. I hope it's sooner.

By "lost" I mean "not saved." I'm not saying that millions will not be saved either, but the vast majority perish, because they do not want to humble themselves to obey the sincere promptings of the Holy Spirit.

Was the battle between Christ and Satan won by Christ at the cross?

See Revelation 12:10.

and is the battle now focused on humanity?

Rev 12:12

The devil longed to overcome the Son of God in His humanity, but he failed, so then why did it not all end there? What is the great issue between good and evil?

Does anybody today know as the disciples and Paul knew?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

On 12/16/2015 at 0:56 AM, Kan said:

Does anybody out there want to tell what the issue is between God and Satan, and why this battle is waged on earth involving the human race?

Kan - consider who Jesus is.

Consider what God has done in the person of Jesus.

God has joined forever Divinity with humanity in the person of Jesus who is also God the Son, the 2nd Person of the Trinity for all eternity.  

Think about that for a moment.

Think of all the implications of this truth.

Think of what it means that we are His brethren - we are the brethren of the God-man.  We are co-heirs with the God-man.   We are co-heirs with the 2nd Person of the Trinity who was made flesh.

Now consider that when Adam and Eve were created, that God's plans for mankind would not have been completely unknown to Lucifer.  

Now consider that Lucifer knew God intended to elevate mankind higher than the angels.

Now consider that Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High, but it would not be the angels who would be closest to God but mankind.

Consider how Lucifer would react to God's plans.  He wanted to be like the Most High.  But instead of being able to be like the Most High, that place was reserved for someone else - many someone else's.   That place was reserved to fragile mortal beings, made of flesh and bone, which someone such as Lucifer would conceive is inferior in every way.

And now his success at getting Adam and Eve to rebel has resulted in humanity and Divinity being united completely and fully and forever in the person of Jesus, 2nd Person of the Trinity  and everything that implies for believers.

Does this start to answer your question?